View Single Post
Old Today, 07:55 AM  
LaSexorcisto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
May I ask what sort of 'data points' there are besides the numbers that are drawn? The number of winners, the number of tickets sold, etc cannot possibly have an impact on the drawn numbers so what are you using since analizing the frequency of the drawn numbers would be an operation that takes a few seconds on a 386? Humidity in the room where the numbers are drawn? Wear on the balls?
Given that very few lottery games use actual physical balls anymore these days, no physical characteristics are considered. No hocus pocus nonsense like astrology is used either. In the beginning I used to analyze the number frequencies but this did not yield good results given how random the drawings are. I've developed a way of comparing one drawing to another that has shown to yield the best results of the 30 or so methods I've tried.

The fact that nobody I shared this with can really seem to understand how I did it tells me that I've developed something unique that is far from of the usual methods passed around on the Internet.
LaSexorcisto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote