Old 10-06-2024, 04:18 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
why the asshole side attack on Huggles?
It wasn't an attack on Huggles.

It was, as I said at the beginning, an observation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
no catch. just an observation.
Even my reply to Huggles was not aimed at him. Again, it was an observation. I do not know of any situation with his kids, hell, I don't know that I even knew he had a kid. My comments were not meant to address his situation necessarilly.

There are tons of people with the wrong priorities (imho). I see it in the dog rescue community a lot. People complaining that they cannot afford to eat because they have to take care of the animals. They shouldn't be trying to rescue dogs if they can't put food in their mouth. Again, just imho.

I see it in other walks of life too. People starving or letting their families starve while they are out taking care of their "higher" calling.

Many won't take a job that is available because it si "beneath" them in some way and that is pure bullshit.

I have washed many dishes, waited on many tables. shoveled horse shit, picked up trash, and a ton of other things when I needed money.

So, while Huggles brought it to mind, this thread was not directed at him. In fact, as far as I knew, Huggles has been working, that is what he told me in a private conversation back in May. I did not know that had changed.

As far as what happened with the other guy, yes, I objected to doxxing. I also object to people assuming shit. Just because somebody has a court case against them does not mean they are guilty of anything, even in child support cases. Nobody knew any details of the situation, they don't know if the charge is valid or not but they are going to run somebody through the mud. That's bullshit.

Huggles could have stayed out of this thread. he chose not to. That he decided that it was aimed at him is on him.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote