View Single Post
Old 10-06-2024, 11:32 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
Programmers like me will be the last to be replaced.
I thought so too, but no. The programmers will soon be out of a job too. It will happen in just a few years.

In addition, entire industries are now under threat. For example, SEO - which will soon lose all meaning, because it is always easier to ask ChatGPT or Perplexity than to search for something in Google, visiting a bunch of sites from SERP's in search of the necessary information.

Or blogs, for example. What is the point of doing this now, when automatic scripts (yes, for example CyberSEO Pro or AI Autoblogger) have long ago completely automated this process, and believe me - the quality of content generated by modern AI models such as GPT-4o or Claude 3.5 is superior to that of humans. On top of that, these models have knowledge bases that include everything that has ever been published on the Internet.

And this applies not only to the mainstream. In adult, all this works in exactly the same way.