View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Falcon View Post
Not from what I've seen.
So you haven't seen anything. 99% of people use text AI models incorrectly and get dry, colorless, emotionless texts as if it were some kind of academic paper or copy-paste from Wikipedia. If you write the right prompt, the generated content will be no worse than what professional writers write, let alone copywriters from India. Here is an example of a funny mockery site where the content is generated by the simplest GPT-4o mini model without any manual editing, on autopilot: https://www.talesfromrobots.com/

Once set up, this site lives its own life and no one interferes with its operation - fire and forget. The cost of each such story is less than 1 cent, i.e. practically free. Do not look for unexpected and epic plots, because such a task was not set. Just evaluate the author's style. Is it soulless and clumsy? Can you personally write fiction of this quality? Can your copywriter write like this? How much do they charge for an article?

With the same quality, it generates for me descriptions of marketplace products, training courses for this and that, popular science sites on various topics, and so on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publisher Bucks and quoted for truth

Its all about the prompts individuals using AI utilize honestly, you're right, some is complete and utter shit but, mainly those generated by posters that you'll find on GFY just looking to make a quick buck while pretending to stay relevant.

But, those who actually refine the prompts, the specifics needed and adjust them for each piece of generated content, the results are actually pretty amazing.

Its the same with anything, there are shit websites, that are just thrown together haphazardly and there are amazing websites that offer exceptional user experience packed with fantastic content... its all about the user, not the tool, although admittedly, some of the users can also be classified as tools.

With the right prompts, I'd go as far as to say that AI could outwrite your work in a fraction of the time, at a fraction of the cost...

It isn't just a case of saying 'write me an article about pegging' it has to be a lot more specific than that, AI needs to know what tone the article needs, how many words to use, the audience, the actual 'feel' of what is being written. Once it has that, it'll spit out a piece of work in less than a minute that is honestly better than most humans could write.
Here is what ZeroGPT thinks about the texts generated by GPT-4o mini (openai/gpt-4o-mini) when prompted correctly (source):