View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM  
Killswitch
👏 REVOLUTIONARY 👏

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
How do you know a dog was Donny's animal of choice?

I'm sure Donny wishes he stayed in Thailand, his life has been nothing but chaos after he came back to the USA. Although, I'm sure he managed to wear out his welcome over there and that's why he left.

He gets kicked out of a mobile home park and sues the owners only to have them counter sue. Then his wife leaves him and wins custody of their kids. Donny thinks he hit the jackpot by impregnating and marrying a new asian girl who is due a 7 figure settlement from her ex husband. He then goes on a public rampage making sites and videos threatening all the public judges and local law enforcement involved in his divorce/custody battle and then gets arrested.

I didn't realize all his hard drives were seized with a warrant, I can only imagine all the doxxing info they found on them. I'm sure law enforcement is digging through them looking for anything they can find to charge him with and keep him locked up for a significant amount of time. He was an absolute moron to go after the judge's family members including children, often just making up vile rumors on a website to try and get back at them.
What a fucking lunatic.