Thread: Here I go again
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2024, 08:24 AM  
Killswitch
👏 REVOLUTIONARY 👏

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucik View Post
After almost 7 years without adult site, I want to start fresh. I had an offline job, I hated it so I am back here. But, I am a bit lost, everything changed because of AI. WP script is dead? SEO is dead? I am glad KVS and Mechbunny scripts are still up and running. But, Google ranks shitty AI and aggregator sites while sites with unique content are buried deep in page 100+? I see that OF took over adult industry, we are all simps now apparently.

Also, Hubtraffic is closed, so embedded videos are history? I need to host all videos? I hate embedded videos so that's a good thing.

I want to start old school tube site and blog site in some evergreen niche. I have a domain, but I need a hosting. Black Friday is almost two months away, I don't know if I can't wait that long. Maybe I'll lose motivation until then lol.

I know how to write, so I'll write articles for my blog. 50 articles are already in the motion. They are cooking.

I need some beermoney to invest into hosting, domain, backlinks? Does anyone need tube uploader or tube manager?

P.S.Thanks for some of the members who replied and helped me in DMs
VPS on Digital Ocean is $5/mo, 1-click install WordPress and get started.

Waiting until black friday or something is procrastination talk.

You want to make money, you need to get your ass in gear and put in the work. Full stop.