View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM  
Wautier
pleb

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacontent View Post
Im not clueless and bi polar. GO FUCK OFF mr 169 posts. I guess I survived 22 years , nver banned for being clueless and bi polar. Always showed my at trade shows to stand up for anything face to face. Never changed my screen name. Im from NY and I speak my mind
For your information, kind sir, I no longer have 169 posts. As of this post; I will have 171 posts, and I can't wait until I hit a milestone such as having 200 posts on an online message board. It's one of those small things in life that are sure to give me a dopamine rush once I get to it... Hopefully, one day...

a) You sign up to every clipstore in existence, you can't bother to upload proper documentation, and you proceed to bitch and moan on GFY like a little girl.

b) You can't seem to decide whether or not it's to do with the fact that your content is outdated SD shit that wouldn't sell in a small Wisconsin town video store on VHS with a clickbaity teen-related title, let alone on a clipstore in 2024... or, definitely, because they are either not tracking the sales properly, or shaving you -- but, somehow, the other 12,000 content partners are not having those issues.

c) You want to retire every other year, and yet, here you are... same as me, and the rest of the losers...

I digress... you are definitely NOT clueless or bipolar... just... bitchy, entitled, impatient, and bipolar... oh wait.