View Single Post
Old 10-16-2024, 03:48 AM  
wankawonk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wautier View Post
Name the public ad networks that plebs can use without malvertising, or don't post stupid things.

It's different for bigger webmasters and/or sites that can get direct and clean deals. But, when it comes to plebs... they get what they are given; and it's going to be malvertising and tech support.
I used exoclick for 5+ years with no issues. Their ads are as clean as you could hope for and its not that hard to get approved.

I can also recommend trafficshop, I've been both an advertiser and publisher there and I can tell you that as a publisher its easy to get approved and as an advertiser its hard to get your ads approved (meaning they have to be clean). Trafficshop has more issues with cloaking, as they are smaller and have a smaller compliance team, but overall I was happy with the ads being shown. They have better CPM than exoclick, too.

If you really can't find a decent ad network to get approved on I honestly would recommend a different niche. It's not that hard.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote