View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 05:08 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyes View Post
Hello sweetie.. it's been a long time. I hope you've been well. How is the family? I tried to go to Canada about 2 years ago and because I didn't have some app and a rapid response covid test taken within the last 12 hours, they pulled me aside and searched my car and questioned me for 2 hours, sent me back over the border and the US did the same thing to me. I called border patrol three times before booking my hotel and they said all I needed was a valid passport or driver's license and proof of my up-to-date covid vaccinations. They really tore my car apart looking for God knows what, got dogs involved.. it was ridiculous. I had non-refundable reservations at a nice place. Never going to try that again. ha
Times were crazier back then and I'm so sorry you had to face that. Wonder if they needed a sponsor - if so call me.
Fortunately all that has passed though there are rumors the puppies miss you and the treats they were looking for LOL - did you drop a few chicken nuggets? Next time keep a Tim Horton's cup nearby - that's our real passport

Are you planning on Vegas in January for Internext? I'm going to be there speaking - something I haven't done at a trade show for years since I haven't gotten out of the house

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote