View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM  
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
dont cheap out on hosting, esp when you are buying an expensive script like kvs.

best to go with an adult host, although exmasters is an adult host, they just resell ovh.

if you ever need support from exmasters or ovh directly you will be waiting a long time.

ovh iv seen times up to a week to get a reply, an adult host like mojo they are usally within a few mins.

most adult hosts are quick to reply. the cheap vps solutions you wont see much support offered incase something goes wrong.

example i was using hivelocity vps as a testing server, as they have cheap ones, but my vps went down for no reason at all, it was their config/setup, they could not boot it back up until monday, this was a friday i left the ticket in, because the support staff do not have access to the vps infra, so a devops person had to do this.

if you have something important, im sure you cant wait until 3 days.

WP Tube Themes
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote