Thread: Looking For..
View Single Post
Old Today, 08:54 AM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoepro View Post
Trying to keep it simple..Just want to enhance my videos and images. Please don't laugh..Just click a button that says enhance and the AI does its thing.
Are you talking about enhancing ADULT videos?

Here's the real deal about AI, you need to play with it, you need to sample all of the different AIs out there and then find one that works with your vision and art style.

In all my experience making silly AI art things, I've had to explore all of the options and I've sort of found my niche of which engines to use and how to manipulate the content to get what I want.

If you're asking for AI to just modify your stuff for you, you're going to have a tough time, like, you're going to have to explain the videos/images you have, and just what you expect AI to do? Are you talking about 10+ minute long videos that you want "enhanced" or like 30 second clips? For images, do you want to change backgrounds? Animate them? Filters?

If you can give some examples of what you'd want the AI to do, I can probably tell you how to do it...