View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 07:49 AM  
daveydude

Hey folks - newbie here, and a mate of Aaron (txtbill). I'm the webmaster of www.smokingvideos.co.uk and have a couple of other sites in the pipeline.

I've had some contact with "allanuk" and just thought I'd share my experiences.

While surfing one of Allan's sites, www.dvbabes.com I think it was, I found an unprotected hole into the members area, and out of curiosity downloaded some of the video. Without being nasty to Allan, it's some of the worst stuff I've ever seen. Basically what he does is puts the video camera in the corner of the room while he' shooting photos and just lets it run. Then he captures it, compresses, and put it online completely unedited. What you get is him talking away to the model - all very uninteresting and definately not something you'd want to jerk off over or pay for.

Another interesting thing I noticed was on the clip with one model he's talking about how some photographers want to fondle the girls and how he thinks it's so unprofessional. Then on another clip he's asking the model's boyfriend if he can finger her, and then if she'll suck him off. Bit hypocritical.

I'm currently in the final stages of launching a gang-bang / bukkake site. I've been organising the shoots for about a year and I have a really nice venue and a decent group of regular guys and girls who come along to participate.

I saw a post from Allan asking for a venue to hold such events, and as the place I use is for hire and fairly local to Allan, I offered it to him, assuming he had models lined up. It turns out that what he wanted to do was come to my events, film them, and go away with the content, giving me nothing in return. The guys who come to the events all donate to cover the models fees, so it doesnt actually cost me anything, and Allan took this as a reason for him to able to film for free. He got really indignant when I explained this to him, and said I'd be welcome to come and film his shoots for free. Has this guy got ANY business sense at all?

As for Allan's personal comments about Aaron, that's just really below the belt - you should be ashamed of yourself Allan.

Oh, if anyone's bothered, I could post the series of emails between me & Allan about my gang-bang shoots. Pretty funny reading...

Rock!

Dave
http://www.smokingvideos.co.uk
daveydude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote