View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 08:16 AM  
daveydude

OK - as requested, here's the emails between me & Allan. Am I missing something or is he offering me a bum deal here?

Rock!

Dave

Hi Allan,

I run gang-bang and bukkake events in Sheffield. If you're looking
for a decent private venue and a pool of reliable regular guys for
this type of shoot, you won't do much better. Let me know if you'd
like to work together on some shoots.

Regards,

Dave
______

Just what I was after.
Do you have a contact no?
Mine is 07XXXXXXXXX
Sincerely,
Allan
_____

Hi Allan,
You spoke to me the other day I think. I'm Lilyana's boyfriend - you were asking her about some hardcore work.
Anyway, you can get me on 07XXXXXXXXX
Speak soon,
Dave
_____

How about a shoot with Lilyana?
Can you arange the chaps and location?
_____

Yeah I could, but there'd be nothing in it for me since I film things anyway. If you paid her modelling fee however then we can sort something out. She'll only do bukkake with groups of guys.
Let me know,
Dave
_____

Hi
Fees are no problem as you said you could get 5 to 10 guys paying £50, so thts at least £250 to £500 for her.
_____

And you're getting a free video shoot. Not good business.
_____

?????
Forget it
_____

Well it's a bit cheeky asking me to arrange an event and you just showing up to film it for free don't you think?
_____

I have offered you £500
I am not sure what else I can offer you?
Please tell me what you want?
_____

That's not the point - YOU haven't offered me anything. What you're asking me to do is arrange an event as usual and then let you show up to film it for nothing. What would you say if I asked to film one of your shoots and not contribute anything?
_____

If I was getting £500 I would be cool with that. If you want to film too that's fine.
You could be making £500 plus from me, probably each week.
But to be honest you have given us a good idea and we will sort out the events. My chaps are going to do these parties in Sheffield and other areas as they have some hot premises.
Anyway, thanks for your time.
_____

Ok Allan,
Sorry we couldnt work anything out. I'm not in the business of giving things away for nothing thats all. And if you did an event every week, I might make a few quid, but it wouldn't be from you, so what's the incentive for me to let you film my events?
Anyway, if you want to run your own events, good luck. The offer of the venue and help getting the guys is always there if you can supply your own models.
Cheers,
Dave
_____

Thats cool.
The events will be nothing to do with me, its some chaps who will be running it.
daveydude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote