View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 09:01 PM  
-=HUNGRYMAN=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Singer:
US should bomb all the countries in the mid-east Asia, like India, PAkistan, Mongolia,and around there. Because those motherfuckas don't deserve the right to live. They've been causing trouble cuzz of their fucking belief, most are Muslism. If you notice, most of Indians, or i can say all of them in some case, are ass suckers. They suck people's ass who are higher than them and shit on the people who are lower on them. If I were Bush, I beat the shit out of India first then their neighbor countries.

P/s The best solution is go for WAR, our economic will be better if WWW3 begins.

HEY BONEPRONE !!! You reading this shit ?!?

Singer ... (expellative deleted now that I have calmed down a bit ...) Both mine and Bone's wives are native of India and Pakistan, and are NOTHING AT ALL like you described as your take on East Asian people !!! (and for the record, neither are most Indian people I know) ... THAT WAS RACIST BULLSHIT AT IT'S VERY WORST, and I am very ASHAMED to even be associated with you ... through this board, or even as a member of the same species as you !!!

This post has just earned you the "ASSHOLE POST OF THE WEEK" ... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[This message has been edited by -=HUNGRYMAN=- (edited 09-12-2001).]
-=HUNGRYMAN=- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote