View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 10:46 PM  
RedShoe
赤い靴 call me 202-456-1111

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lane:
look at all those business documents, papers,
destroyed together with all the businessmen/women who worked endless hours everyday.

And tomorrow I head back to the shop to work on a movie, that in the grand scheme of things doesn't make an ounce of difference.

It really makes me wonder why do things the way we do. Years and years of paperwork, logged records, every penny accounted for, and for what? Look at it. Doesn't really matter now, does it?

I'm glad to be alive.

At 11:15 this morning when I was driving home and thinking how I would have the rest of the day to catch up on some galleries. Well it's 10:30. 11 hours later,and I still can't seem to turn away from the news.

I stop only long enough to post, and eat. I have a huge headache, and to top it all off, we have to introduce a child into this fucked up world in just a few months.

Fucking depressing.

I gave up pot along time ago, but a joint right now would definitely calm me down, and put me at ease, maybe even enough to relax me and go to sleep...

------------------
<A HREF="http://bootybone.com" TARGET=_blank>RedShoe is:
</A>
BoneProne Family Member
RedShoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote