View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 12:46 AM  
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
And now for the stunning finale....

18. How often do you exercise to keep your body in the incredible shape it's in?
I try to do something exercise-ish every day, but it doesn't always work out. Luckily my members tend to like girls with rounder butts.

19. How many photo/video shoots do you do a week?
Instead of doing a bit now and then, I like to have mega shoot days, where I get 5 or so shoots done that I can use over the next few weeks. So I shoot maybe a couple times a month.

20. If you could start over today at the beginning of your online career - would you do anything different?
That is an excellent question. I think I may have treaded a little more heavily than I did before. I was too timid and let people walk on me a little too much. Now I'm older and wiser and I'm not afraid to kick a little ass now and then. ;) Other than that, no regrets!

And I'm done! Thank you SO MUCH to Scott for the great opportunity and the chance to reflect on the past 7 years (and then some). And a big thank you to everyone who read this and added a comment to the thread, because you really made my day. Cheers, everyone!!

Aye aye, and goodbye, as the Captain says!
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote