View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 05:13 PM  
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

For the record.
----------------------

I designed an affiliate site for Honeyslut's competition (EmmasBalloons.com) and she has some idea that I am the owner.

As a regular poster on this board I speak my mind as many of you know. Joke regularly and frequently, But Honeyslut thinks everytime I make a comment regarding "Balloon Fetish" and she is in the thread that my posts are directed to her, of course because I am her competition right?

If she digs up the posts you can clearly see anytime I make a post about "Balloon Fetish" if she is around she thinks I am speaking directly at her, or the way she puts it, "against her," gets defensive and usually says silly things and I ignore her.
Honeyslut, I just designed the site okay? I dont own it, quit saying I slander you. As I do not, yet you continually bring my name up.

I just design sites for people, I have no affiliation with her (Emma) or her program.

I design sites Honeyslut, for many different people, who run many different programs, they pay me, I deliver.

Stop saying I lied about your program, I didnt.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for this spewing into your thread, but somehow Honeyslut feels that making these silly posts in the shadows is some way of smearing the truth, or perhaps my name.

Nonetheless, move along folks, nothing to see here.

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote