Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #51
seeandsee
Check SIG!
 
seeandsee's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe (Skype: gojkoas)
Posts: 50,359
building 7 fall down from fire? lolllllllllllllllllllllll
__________________


Advertiser - Publisher - Referral Program 5% - 15% - Website: https://tancenter.net
Skype: TanMediaInfo | ICQ: 670087882 | Email: [email protected]
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:34 AM   #52
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
This subject was determined to be settled a long time ago...
And if it were not for the fuel that burned after the strike, it would not have collapsed.
A quick heads up, WTC7 was not hit by a plane
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #53
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
For something as obvious as whether it's a controlled demo or not, one only needs to watch the video
You are correct. I watched the video/videos, there are multiple videos out there, and it is apparent from watching the videos there is zero proof of a controlled demolition.

None the less watching a video is not an "examination" so no there has not been an examination by "thousands of engineers and architects".
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #54
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
The thousands of architects and engineers who have examined the collapse of WTC7 will tell you it was a controlled demolition, whereas the thousands who haven't examined it yet will mostly believe that only two towers collapsed on September 11th 2001
ok than is only ONE final question open. WHY is it call conspiracy theory when all those 1000nds would exist?

i think it is the same as with your thousands of climate change deniers - when it comes to the base you will find out that they are just a few with no skills or on the payroll of the oil and coal industry.

but you know what is the real tragedy on that?

it is that a few idiots who believe that they are jesus christ and santa in one person wants us to infect with that idiot virus.

feel free to stay a zombie but you should give it up to believe that the bite is contagious.
that part of what the small man in your ear told you is a fairy tale !
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #55
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
You are correct. I watched the video/videos, there are multiple videos out there, and it is apparent from watching the videos there is zero proof of a controlled demolition.

None the less watching a video is not an "examination" so no there has not been an examination by "thousands of engineers and architects".
there are even MUCH more videos out there what can explain this brain bonsais the logic behind physical rules - but the problem is that they will not even watch it because they love to believe they are the robin hoods of the matrix.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #56
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
A quick heads up, WTC7 was not hit by a plane
But it was hit by an object/objects many times larger than a plane, the trade center buildings, and it caused so much damage to the building that it caused the building to fall after a period of time. It is also apparent from all of the videos that the building did not fall straight down as is claimed by the nut cases of which you are one.

The fire fighters inside the building told their superiors that the building was going to fall and after a discussion between several of them as well as with the owner of the building the order was given to "pull" them from the building and sure enough the building fell.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #57
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
But it was hit by an object/objects many times larger than a plane, the trade center buildings, and it caused so much damage to the building that it caused the building to fall after a period of time. It is also apparent from all of the videos that the building did not fall straight down as is claimed by the nut cases of which you are one.

The fire fighters inside the building told their superiors that the building was going to fall and after a discussion between several of them as well as with the owner of the building the order was given to "pull" them from the building and sure enough the building fell.
If some bricks hit a steel building, it wouldn't fall perfectly into it's all footprint within seconds, if it would then controlled demolitions wouldn't be required anymore, people would just throw a few bricks at a building to take it down.

The fire fighters had been given information that the building would be pulled, even Larry Silverstein himself admitted that building was pulled down in an interview.
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #58
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
ok than is only ONE final question open. WHY is it call conspiracy theory when all those 1000nds would exist?
The conspiracy theory is about the muslims with boxcutters hijacking planes and flying them into buildings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think it is the same as with your thousands of climate change deniers - when it comes to the base you will find out that they are just a few with no skills or on the payroll of the oil and coal industry.
The people who control the oil industry also control the climate change agenda, it is their new control system

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
it is that a few idiots who believe that they are jesus christ and santa in one person wants us to infect with that idiot virus.
Not sure how that relates to 9/11 and I've never met those people you discuss, I prefer to stay on topics where I have empirical evidence at my finger tips. Perhaps you can start a new thread about the folks at your local bar and their belief system.
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #59
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
If some bricks hit a steel building, it wouldn't fall perfectly into it's all footprint within seconds, if it would then controlled demolitions wouldn't be require, people who just throw a few bricks at a building to take it down.

The fire fighters had been given information that the building would be pulled, even Larry Silverstein himself admitted that building was pulled down in an interview.
The fire fighters inside the buildings are the ones that told their Superiors that they thought the building may collapse. Their Superiors discussed the matter and included in the discussion was the owner of the building and he said to "pull it" referring to pull the firemen out as he later explained when you nut cases claimed "pull it" was a term only used in demolitions, which in an of itself is ridiculous.

You are a nutcase, ignorant of fact and this is the end of the conversation.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #60
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
The fire fighters inside the buildings are the ones that told their Superiors that they thought the building may collapse. Their Superiors discussed the matter and included in the discussion was the owner of the building and he said to "pull it" referring to pull the firemen out as he later explained when you nut cases claimed "pull it" was a term only used in demolitions, which in an of itself is ridiculous.

You are nutcase, ignorant of fact and this is the end of the conversation.
You are a very trusting fellow indeed, the difference with me is that my critical thinking skills far outweigh my blind trust. What you have have wrote is not fact, but narrative, a narrative created as a cover story. If we are interested in what the fireman were saying on the day, they were talking about lots of explosions in all three buildings, explosions are required as part of a controlled demolition.
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:30 PM   #61
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
You are a very trusting fellow indeed, the difference with me is that my critical thinking skills far outweigh my blind trust. What you have have wrote is not fact, but narrative, a narrative created as a cover story. If we are interested in what the fireman were saying on the day, they were talking about lots of explosions in all three buildings, explosions are required as part of a controlled demolition.
The conversations they were having from inside the building with their superiors, explaining to their superiors they thought the building was going to collapse was recorded and is available for anyone to hear. Sounds of collapsing floors can sound similar to an explosion as can air being
rapidly compressed blowing out windows and walls.

As I stated you are ignorant and also a nutcase. This is definitely the end of this conversation.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:36 PM   #62
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
The conversations they were having from inside the building with their superiors, explaining to their superiors they thought the building was going to collapse was recorded and is available for anyone to hear.

As I stated you are ignorant and also a nutcase. This is definitely the end of this conversation.
It's clear you're still not ready to look into both sides of the story without bias, probably not emotionally ready, don't worry it's very common.

However, if you are ready at some point, or any of the other 'official story' believers here want to examine the empirical evidence, here's the leader of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, he's the best person to open eyes.

wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:47 PM   #63
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
It's clear you're still not ready to look into both sides of the story without bias, probably not emotionally ready, don't worry it's very common.

However, if you are ready at some point, or any of the other 'official story' believers here want to examine the empirical evidence, here's the leader of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, he's the best person to open eyes.

another "expert for all and everything"

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #138: Richard Gage
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:53 PM   #64
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
another "expert for all and everything"

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #138: Richard Gage
TPTB have a lot of money to smear anyone who speaks out against their crimes

You are really letting yourself down by not researching this properly, I would strongly recommend you do more research before continuing to comment publicly
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #65
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
It is also apparent from all of the videos that the building did not fall straight down as is claimed by the nut cases of which you are one.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #66
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
A quick reminder

wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #67
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
TPTB have a lot of money to smear anyone who speaks out against their crimes

You are really letting yourself down by not researching this properly, I would strongly recommend you do more research before continuing to comment publicly
believe me i did a lot more research as you think but as soon as I see it is yellow, waddles and makes quak quak it is just a duck and nothing else - i do not have to waste my lifetime trying to approve it is an elephant.

i do not even know if you ever searched for logic explanation but if not i can warmly recommend you THIS SIDE

really sorry for you that you have to find out that santa claus is not real. but you will survive.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:04 PM   #68
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
A quick reminder

lets have a look what happend meanwhile on the other side of the building



the mystery you are searching for have a name - it is called GRAVITY !!!!
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:10 PM   #69
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
lets have a look what happend meanwhile on the other side of the building


In the image you've posted WTC7 has already collapsed

As I said, I can see you're new to this topic, I'd strongly recommend taking a few days off this thread, spend time studying the evidence, watch documentaries from both sides, then draw your own balanced conclusion.
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #70
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
lets have a look what happend meanwhile on the other side of the building



the mystery you are searching for have a name - it is called GRAVITY !!!!
You're trying to explain the obvious to a paranoid schizophrenic who posts on a porn board under the name weHATEporn
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:14 PM   #71
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
believe me i did a lot more research as you think but as soon as I see it is yellow, waddles and makes quak quak it is just a duck and nothing else - i do not have to waste my lifetime trying to approve it is an elephant.
You have walked into the CIA 'research' sites which is simply one-sided propaganda and misinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i do not even know if you ever searched for logic explanation but if not i can warmly recommend you THIS SIDE
The NIST report has been pulled to shreds, even the people involved have spoken out against it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
really sorry for you that you have to find out that santa claus is not real. but you will survive.
Leave Santa out of this
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #72
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You're trying to explain the obvious to a paranoid schizophrenic who posts on a porn board under the name weHATEporn
You keep out of this Bladewire, you would only be interested in discussing 9/11 if you could find a way of blaming it on Trump
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:20 PM   #73
PbG
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,024
frfr lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
I disprove that theory everyday. Sometimes more than once a day, just because.
PbG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:25 PM   #74
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #75
DukeSkywalker
Confirmed User
 
DukeSkywalker's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
I really dont understand what is so difficult for you ?

The building in London was a different design.

The building in London was not hit by a plane fully laden with jet fuel.


Question for you :

Do you really believe that the unidentified bogeymen that created a conspiracy so fantastic, in order to promote their oil / war / power games, the only plan they could come up with was this ?

This was the CIA right ?

You dont think that they could have just toppled an unstable govt somewhere in the Middle East and achieved the same thing ?

You dont think they could have just assassinated some leader in some flash point and started a shit load of conflict ?

You really think they sat around and this was the very best plan to get the US govt to increase defence spending ???

hold on. i'm no truther.
I don't know who it was. There are plenty of explanations. The fake calls from the planes and all that shit. Every video released is doctored. When I get some time I'll post links of some retired generals who think it wasnt the habibs who they claimed
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #76
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post

The building in London was not hit by a plane fully laden with jet fuel.
Nor was WTC7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Do you really believe that the unidentified bogeymen that created a conspiracy so fantastic, in order to promote their oil / war / power games, the only plan they could come up with was this ?
As they admitted in their documents, they were after a 'New Pearl Harbor' as a catalyzing event for their plans, the events of 9/11 fit in with that description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You dont think that they could have just toppled an unstable govt somewhere in the Middle East and achieved the same thing ?
It wasn't just about one government, they wanted to take out many countries in the middle east before Russia got it's act together, they needed excuses for many wars, or one big war, a War on Terror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You dont think they could have just assassinated some leader in some flash point and started a shit load of conflict ?
Too many different leaders to assassinate in different countries, also there is no guarantee that you'll take control. Look at how they've struggled to take down the Syrian regime without being able to put troops on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You really think they sat around and this was the very best plan to get the US govt to increase defence spending ???
It looks to be the case yes, Rockefellers wanted those towers down anyway and the Port Authority was refusing, so all very convenient to take them down during this fake attack.
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #77
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
You keep out of this Bladewire, you would only be interested in discussing 9/11 if you could find a way of blaming it on Trump
ok that´s gonna be funny now.

let´s say you are right. do you think that the white house knows about it?

and if yes WHY a fuck your twitter master in the white house did not tell you yet?

is he not voted for damage the establishment? or do you think the establishment have nothing to do with it?

i mean all what you say it so fucking illogical that i really think you need medical help.

we are all adult enough to know that we all getting told a lot of lies from everywhere. but are these lies not enough for you? why do you create a matrix ?

seriously you should seek for help - in 10 years you will live in a cave and believe that you are the last living person on the planet if you go on like that.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #78
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
You keep out of this Bladewire, you would only be interested in discussing 9/11 if you could find a way of blaming it on Trump
I'll waste my time here on other topics besides 9/11 and the moon landings you parasite LOL
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #79
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,238
was it conspiracy or...

did 10 terrorists take over a few planes and fuck the country up
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #80
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Says someone who hasn't even spent more than 3 minutes looking into the topic
Right.

And you know that how exactly ?

You see what you call “looking into the subject”, what you call “internet research” does not bear any serious scientific scrutiny.

It is not fact and evidence based, it is watching click bait shite on youtube, you fucking imbecile. Then you declare yourself to in the know, you declare something to be “proven”.

FFS you have said in this thread that you only have to watch a video to prove it was a controlled demolition. Everything else dimissed because you have watched a video.

Jeez.
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:10 AM   #81
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
What science says

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/arti...2016474p21.pdf
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:17 AM   #82
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
let´s say you are right. do you think that the white house knows about it?
The White House knows lots about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
and if yes WHY a fuck your twitter master in the white house did not tell you yet?
He works for the same powers who organized it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i mean all what you say it so fucking illogical that i really think you need medical help.
I would recommend you go to a friend from a science/engineering background and discuss with them about the physics side of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
we are all adult enough to know that we all getting told a lot of lies from everywhere
Good to hear that, but you often seem to believe a lot of the propaganda on the liberal side
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
seriously you should seek for help - in 10 years you will live in a cave and believe that you are the last living person on the planet if you go on like that.
There are many architects, engineers and physicists who will be in that cave too

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/arti...2016474p21.pdf
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:19 AM   #83
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Right.

FFS you have said in this thread that you only have to watch a video to prove it was a controlled demolition. Everything else dimissed because you have watched a video.

Jeez.
I'm the only one here posting scientific studies
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:21 AM   #84
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I'll waste my time here on other topics besides 9/11 and the moon landings you parasite LOL
Find a way of blaming the fake moon landings on Trump, then the DNC will give you a pay rise
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:33 AM   #85
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
I'm the only one here posting scientific studies
Right but you didn't actually read it did you.

"NOTE FROM THE EDITORS
This feature is somewhat different from our usual
purely scientific articles, in that it contains some
speculation."


Speculation.

Not science.


The whole of WT7 controlled demolition theory is simply speculation.

The collapse video looks similar to a controlled demolition, therefore it is a controlled demolition.

Thats it.

Nothing else.

I watched the video you posted, your scientific expert offered no evidence whatsoever and ducked all the important questions such as WHO or WHY.

He starts with the controlled demolition presumption and runs with it - that really is all that he has.

No science. No proof. No evidence.

It just looked kinda similar.

So you claim to be the only one posting Science WHP - it turns out you have not posted any.

Well fuck me.
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:52 AM   #86
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
I'm the only one here posting scientific studies
Baawaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!! ! Watching videos is not "scientific study" nut case.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:06 AM   #87
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Baawaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!! ! Watching videos is not "scientific study" nut case.
Speculation

vs

Science.

WHP and all these bozos dont realise that these are very different concepts.
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #88
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Right but you didn't actually read it did you.

"NOTE FROM THE EDITORS
This feature is somewhat different from our usual
purely scientific articles, in that it contains some
speculation."
And mostly science, hence why it's in the Euro Physics magazine, the speculation bit is as the evidence was all quickly removed from the crime scene.

Whereas the Official Story posters post all speculation and no science
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:08 AM   #89
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Speculation

vs

Science.

WHP and all these bozos dont realise that these are very different concepts.
Says a poster whose main tactics are namecalling and ad hominems
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #90
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Baawaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!! ! Watching videos is not "scientific study" nut case.
Euro Physics Magazine

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/arti...2016474p21.pdf
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:51 PM   #91
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Says a poster whose main tactics are namecalling and ad hominems
You posted speculation and called it science.

The whole WT7 argument is speculation.

Thats it.

Not one shred of evidence to support the controlled demolition theory.

Absolutely fucking nothing.

Fuck all.

NADA.
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:57 PM   #92
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Why have you posted that link again.

The very first paragraph says that the report is full of speculation.

Not science.

Read the report dipshit.
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #93
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You posted speculation and called it science.

The whole WT7 argument is speculation.

Thats it.

Not one shred of evidence to support the controlled demolition theory.

Absolutely fucking nothing.

Fuck all.

NADA.
You are pretending that you don't know the meaning of the word some, if it was pure speculation it wouldn't be published in euro physics
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:11 PM   #94
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Why have you posted that link again.

The very first paragraph says that the report is full of speculation.

Not science.

Read the report dipshit.
You are just trolling as usual, he hadn't clicked on it, so I posted again
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #95
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Baawaahahahahahaha!!! You are a nut case.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:02 PM   #96
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
WHP is off his meds again
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #97
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
WHP is off his meds again
On the nofap med, giving me 3 months of testosterone charging through my veins, easily enabling me to kick the asses of the lazy minded foot soldiers in this thread
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:55 AM   #98
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
On the nofap med, giving me 3 months of testosterone charging through my veins, easily enabling me to kick the asses of the lazy minded foot soldiers in this thread
Right.

But you are unable to tell the difference between facts science and logic vs speculation and “internet research on youtube”.

__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:30 AM   #99
DukeSkywalker
Confirmed User
 
DukeSkywalker's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,122
So that pit of molen steel and iron (1800-2000 f) in the basement of the towers, who’s heat signature could be seen from space (1800-2000 f), was from diesel fuel? If diesel fuel had that many btu’s you could power a rocket ship with it, mark prince would be heralding it as a super fuel, etc. But that is not the case. Why? Jet. Fuel. Cannot. Melt. Steel. Beams.
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:23 AM   #100
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,030
You are projecting again, you are too low energy to have looked into both sides of the debate, which would have allowed you to form a balanced and informed opinion. Instead you spend time namecalling on GFY, trolling educated people who have spent hundreds of hours researching the topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Right.

But you are unable to tell the difference between facts science and logic vs speculation and “internet research on youtube”.

wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
planned, 9/11, dwia-dosh-o, cia, proof
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.