Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #51
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Who else wants to see what done? White people white guilting?
I have family members who are black. I have friends who are black. I have an 18 year old nephew who is black. A cousin who is Arab-American.

I love these people. They are important to me.

You sir, are white racist trash. Not important to me.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #52
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
So says Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ffb_story.html

Personally, I think the way to end this mess is to stop playing the national anthem at sporting events.
The issue suddenly evaporates. Perhaps the NFL hears me ?
He won nothing as the NFL Commisoner has done nothing by was of new rules.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:35 AM   #53
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
I'm not stupid enough to read all that shit.

Your Cliff's notes can always be reduced to "I don't like niaggz".




Cliffnotes: He has a "black friend" that keeps making babies he can't afford and beats his wife because if it landing him in jail. "Is it racist to say most black people I know act in similar ignorant ways? It definitely has something to do with parenting."
________

Typical racist shit.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #54
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
Hold the phone..
1. Iím not some crazy redhat. I have no dog in this fight. Iím no where near as crazy right as you are crazy left.
2. I did not say blm embraces the dems, nor antifa. I implied the dems embrace the former. White guilt, whatever you want to call it.
3 iím telling the truth.
4. Itís not often I post on politics. Iím sure you have my stats though. When someone actually is looking for discourse & getís attacked, This. Is. Why. Dems. Lost.
Right.. you just happen to always be pushing right wing non sense and falling for stupid ass conspiracy theories..

Oh I know you're just like Robbie & Vendillza.. a independent!
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████▒▒▒▒▒ 55% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #55
oppoten
So Fucking Shoah'd
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 4,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post

Personally, I think the way to end this mess is to stop playing the national anthem at sporting events.
The issue suddenly evaporates.
No, it would make the event appear slightly less American.

Which is what the kneelers and their advocates in the media want. To undermine your country and replace it with something more to their liking.
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #56
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
I say again, why do we need to have the national anthem at sporting events. It's not a government function.

So...
Let me put a different perspective on this. Forget football.

The Olympic committee is not supported in any way by the US government. We do not give our Olympic athletes money nor pay for any of their training.

They devote most of their life to being best at something.
Do they have the right to take a knee upon winning a medal ?

But I suggest you take a few and look-up the history of the anthem at sporting events. They did not always do this and probably should not continue to do so.

It's nothing less than forced worship. And one that nobody who is watching on TV participate in, and listening on radio also.

So if we are going to force a worship, it should be by everyone, not just a few.

I will not be forced to kiss the feet of your god while you just stand and watch !
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #57
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
I have family members who are black. I have friends who are black. I have an 18 year old nephew who is black. A cousin who is Arab-American.

I love these people. They are important to me.

You sir, are white racist trash. Not important to me.
There's a difference between being a racist and not feeling guilty because I'm white. You sir are a white guilter. Plain and simple.

Nothing will get accomplished if the core problem isn't addressed which is completely ignored in these discussions, and it has nothing to do with white people, that is unless they are the victim.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #58
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
I say again, why do we need to have the national anthem at sporting events. It's not a government function.

So...
Let me put a different perspective on this. Forget football.

The Olympic committee is not supported in any way by the US government. We do not give our Olympic athletes money nor pay for any of their training.

They devote most of their life to being best at something.
Do they have the right to take a knee upon winning a medal ?

But I suggest you take a few and look-up the history of the anthem at sporting events. They did not always do this and probably should not continue to do so.

It's nothing less than forced worship. And one that nobody who is watching on TV participate in, and listening on radio also.

So if we are going to force a worship, it should be by everyone, not just a few.

I will not be forced to kiss the feet of your god while you just stand and watch !
I am old school, primarily because I am old. I like mom, pop, apple pie, xmas, the pledge, the anthem and most if not all American traditions. I do not see the need for anyone to abuse, politicize or repeal any of our traditions.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 AM   #59
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I am old school, primarily because I am old. I like mom, pop, apple pie, xmas, the pledge, the anthem and most if not all American traditions. I do not see the need for anyone to abuse, politicize or repeal any of our traditions.
I too am old. It is a new generations turn. Why will you force your way on them.
Let them decide for themselves as you were able to.

You are still free to celebrate in the way your tradition warrants. Nobody is stopping you from standing at attention and placing your hand over your hart and saluting a idol.
For if they were, I would have something to say about that also.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:59 AM   #60
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
I too am old. It is a new generations turn. Why will you force your way on them.
Let them decide for themselves as you were able to.

You are still free to celebrate in the way your tradition warrants. Nobody is stopping you from standing at attention and placing your hand over your hart and saluting a idol.
For if they were, I would have something to say about that also.
When I am in my grave then a younger generation can do as they choose. This is not now the nation that I grew up in and enough is enough in my opinion.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:29 AM   #61
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
When I am in my grave then a younger generation can do as they choose. This is not now the nation that I grew up in and enough is enough in my opinion.
Yes, I agree, enough is enough.
You want to force your will on others to do as you want while the whole time I am sure in your home you do not do the same as you are expecting of others.

I will not worship a idol just because it is your tradition. If I did it it will be because I want to do it of my own accord.

The largest right given to you in the 'bill of rights' of the constitution is the right of dissent.
That means the right to disagree publicly with the actions of your government.
Take that away and we immediately live in a world similar to N.Korea or China or Russia.
As all of the other rights come in jeopardy.

I don't have the desire to burn a flag. But if you wish to make it unlawful, I will do it everyday. I worship no idols !

I do worship a document that says exactly what and how a civil society conducts itself.
That 'bill of rights' the founding fathers felt so strongly about that it was a built-in function to prevent the Congress from changing it. For they feared this exact same knee-jerk reactionary from altering these core values.

You must also be forgetting that the reason the kneeling was done in the first place was to remember those that were not being treated as the constitution tells us they should be treated... which is equally... under the law.

Instead of that recognition, you would make it illegal to protest the government if you could.
Which is less American ?
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #62
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Yes, I agree, enough is enough.
You want to force your will on others to do as you want while the whole time I am sure in your home you do not do the same as you are expecting of others.

I will not worship a idol just because it is your tradition. If I did it it will be because I want to do it of my own accord.

The largest right given to you in the 'bill of rights' of the constitution is the right of dissent.
That means the right to disagree publicly with the actions of your government.
Take that away and we immediately live in a world similar to N.Korea or China or Russia.
As all of the other rights come in jeopardy.

I don't have the desire to burn a flag. But if you wish to make it unlawful, I will do it everyday. I worship no idols !

I do worship a document that says exactly what and how a civil society conducts itself.
That 'bill of rights' the founding fathers felt so strongly about that it was a built-in function to prevent the Congress from changing it. For they feared this exact same knee-jerk reactionary from altering these core values.

You must also be forgetting that the reason the kneeling was done in the first place was to remember those that were not being treated as the constitution tells us they should be treated... which is equally... under the law.

Instead of that recognition, you would make it illegal to protest the government if you could.
Which is less American ?

exactly - but what this people mean with freedom of speech ist freedom of THEIR speech.

only this minority can have a different meaning and call it out loud with anger and hate -
they do not understand that freedom ends where other peopleīs freedom is getting limited.

they are same my cat what brings me twice a week a mouse or a rat and i am sure the cat will never understand why i donīt eat it.
i am very happy that my cat does not have the power to force me to eat it.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:12 AM   #63
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Yes, I agree, enough is enough.
You want to force your will on others to do as you want while the whole time I am sure in your home you do not do the same as you are expecting of others.

I will not worship a idol just because it is your tradition. If I did it it will be because I want to do it of my own accord.

The largest right given to you in the 'bill of rights' of the constitution is the right of dissent.
That means the right to disagree publicly with the actions of your government.
Take that away and we immediately live in a world similar to N.Korea or China or Russia.
As all of the other rights come in jeopardy.

I don't have the desire to burn a flag. But if you wish to make it unlawful, I will do it everyday. I worship no idols !

I do worship a document that says exactly what and how a civil society conducts itself.
That 'bill of rights' the founding fathers felt so strongly about that it was a built-in function to prevent the Congress from changing it. For they feared this exact same knee-jerk reactionary from altering these core values.

You must also be forgetting that the reason the kneeling was done in the first place was to remember those that were not being treated as the constitution tells us they should be treated... which is equally... under the law.

Instead of that recognition, you would make it illegal to protest the government if you could.
Which is less American ?
I will remind you the Flag represents the document that you claim to "worship". In my case I do not "worship" anything but I do respect both the document and the Flag that it is representative of the document. In the case of the Flag it represents more than just a document. It represents every man/woman that has served their country in uniform, those that lived and those that have died.

If someone in my presence disrespects that "idol" as you call it I will exercise my "god" given right to knock your ass out.

The kneeling began because of some blacks thinking that local city/county/state cops were wrongfully shooting their criminal brothers. I am not aware that Federal cops were engaged in this but there were probably some occasional shootings of criminals by the Federal cops.

So they kneel to protest the Federal Governments National Anthem or to disrespect the Federal Flag. When the Federal Government was not the ones doing the shooting.

That makes zero sense to me but maybe it does to you. BTW even if the kneeler's were to use another way of protesting it is not ever going to stop cops from shooting criminals. Just my opinion of course.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #64
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I will remind you the Flag represents the document that you claim to "worship". In my case I do not "worship" anything but I do respect both the document and the Flag that it is representative of the document. In the case of the Flag it represents more than just a document. It represents every man/woman that has served their country in uniform, those that lived and those that have died.

If someone in my presence disrespects that "idol" as you call it I will exercise my "god" given right to knock your ass out.

The kneeling began because of some blacks thinking that local city/county/state cops were wrongfully shooting their criminal brothers. I am not aware that Federal cops were engaged in this but there were probably some occasional shootings of criminals by the Federal cops.

So they kneel to protest the Federal Governments National Anthem or to disrespect the Federal Flag. When the Federal Government was not the ones doing the shooting.

That makes zero sense to me but maybe it does to you. BTW even if the kneeler's were to use another way of protesting it is not ever going to stop cops from shooting criminals. Just my opinion of course.
The Constitution is everyone's Constitution.

The flag is a symbol. I do not worship symbols. Many of you want to create a parody of the flag means our troops or our documents or other things. Nonsense... If those words of that document are not honored, what exactly is it those troops were fighting for ? At that point that flag become a mere rag.

But we really are not talking about a flag, it was a anthem. How is a anthem a flag and a flag then our troops ? When the anthem is over, they rise and the flag is still flying just as it did before they took a knee.
You are like attacking the messenger... you don't want to deal with the root problem here nor admit one exists. I don't agree with all of the accusations made against the law enforcement community, but I don't see real progress working to a solution to the others.

The constitution is meant to protect everyone... not 'some people'
The cops being agents of a state or city are still governed by the US constitution.
We are a nation of laws.
Those laws insure equal protection and equal judgement for all, not some.
The moment you ignore any part of that, you are ignoring all of it.

If you wanted to defecate on the flag, I might laugh at you and advise you not to do it, but I would stand-up for your right to do it if anyone tried to stop you.
It does not change the words of the document I cherish. It adds true meaning to them.

But our men and women in uniform have not lost their lives so that I might be forced to bow and worship before a flag. And I always have honored them and what they do.

You can say it is a matter of respect.
If you want to be respected, act respectful.
When our nation does not act respectful, it is not respected.
Nobody is asking for more than to live-up to the words in that document.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #65
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
There's a difference between being a racist and not feeling guilty because I'm white. You sir are a white guilter. Plain and simple.

Nothing will get accomplished if the core problem isn't addressed which is completely ignored in these discussions, and it has nothing to do with white people, that is unless they are the victim.
You take the racists side here constantly so guilt by association. If you're not racist then you're a wigger of the racist agenda.

You even do the racist thing if calling non racists "race traitors" & "white guilters". What you are has no impact on my life whatsoever it's just an observation of what you post on GFY.

Dissing the majority of humans on the planet Earth because their skin tone is darker than yours is such a foreign thought to me it's just bizarre.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:25 PM   #66
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
The Constitution is everyone's Constitution.

The flag is a symbol. I do not worship symbols. Many of you want to create a parody of the flag means our troops or our documents or other things. Nonsense... If those words of that document are not honored, what exactly is it those troops were fighting for ? At that point that flag become a mere rag.

But we really are not talking about a flag, it was a anthem. How is a anthem a flag and a flag then our troops ? When the anthem is over, they rise and the flag is still flying just as it did before they took a knee.
You are like attacking the messenger... you don't want to deal with the root problem here nor admit one exists. I don't agree with all of the accusations made against the law enforcement community, but I don't see real progress working to a solution to the others.

The constitution is meant to protect everyone... not 'some people'
The cops being agents of a state or city are still governed by the US constitution.
We are a nation of laws.
Those laws insure equal protection and equal judgement for all, not some.
The moment you ignore any part of that, you are ignoring all of it.

If you wanted to defecate on the flag, I might laugh at you and advise you not to do it, but I would stand-up for your right to do it if anyone tried to stop you.
It does not change the words of the document I cherish. It adds true meaning to them.

But our men and women in uniform have not lost their lives so that I might be forced to bow and worship before a flag. And I always have honored them and what they do.

You can say it is a matter of respect.
If you want to be respected, act respectful.
When our nation does not act respectful, it is not respected.
Nobody is asking for more than to live-up to the words in that document.
I do not "worship" and the Flag is a symbol that I respect and have defended and I will again. If anyone disrespects my Flag or my country in my presence then I will use my "god" given right to knock them on their ass. That is my position in this matter. I do not like the traditions of my country being disrespected by someone protesting their criminal brothers being shot down by law enforcement. There are of course a few bad shootings here and there but by far most that I have personally witnessed or have seen on video are justified.

End of conversation with you. You have your position and I have mine.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #67
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I do not "worship" and the Flag is a symbol that I respect and have defended and I will again. If anyone disrespects my Flag or my country in my presence then I will use my "god" given right to knock them on their ass. That is my position in this matter. I do not like the traditions of my country being disrespected by someone protesting their criminal brothers being shot down by law enforcement. There are of course a few bad shootings here and there but by far most that I have personally witnessed or have seen on video are justified.

End of conversation with you. You have your position and I have mine.
Which GOD would that be.
The one that says 'thou will not worship any idol before me' ?

You are a hypocrite

And would take the nations law and Gods laws and issue your own punishment as judge, jury and executioner because others will not conform to your standard that, as I say, you do not do in the privacy of home when nobody is looking.
Why isn't everyone who watches this on TV in your thoughts. Go punish them.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #68
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post

That makes zero sense to me but maybe it does to you. BTW even if the kneeler's were to use another way of protesting it is not ever going to stop cops from shooting criminals. Just my opinion of course.
i think you take this flag nonsense a bit too serious.
i am really happy that the did not teach you to walk with only one shoe and with a finger in your left ear to approve that you respect your country.

even when i would easily piss on the flag of my country and use it to whipe my ass it does not mean that i hate my country or my culture - but one part of this culture is to say what i think and a flag or any other symbol canīt be used to close my mouth.

and last to least regarding your statement: YOU ARE RIGHT - this will not stop cops from shooting them but WHO OR WHAT can stop them doing it if not the government what contents only people who are representing this flag and the constitution ?
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #69
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I do not "worship" and the Flag is a symbol that I respect and have defended and I will again. If anyone disrespects my Flag or my country in my presence then I will use my "god" given right to knock them on their ass. That is my position in this matter. I do not like the traditions of my country being disrespected by someone protesting their criminal brothers being shot down by law enforcement. There are of course a few bad shootings here and there but by far most that I have personally witnessed or have seen on video are justified.

End of conversation with you. You have your position and I have mine.
Just for the record, you don't have a "God" given right to knock someone on their ass. You have the free will to decide if you want to knock someone on their ass and face any potential consequences for doing so.
__________________
Custom writing for all your text needs: blogs, articles, descriptions, stories, keywords, and more.
Put my dirty mind to work turning your ideas into text that sells.
Contact me [email protected] for info/samples
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #70
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Which GOD would that be.
The one that says 'thou will not worship any idol before me' ?

You are a hypocrite

And would take the nations law and Gods laws and issue your own punishment as judge, jury and executioner because others will not conform to your standard that, as I say, you do not do in the privacy of home when nobody is looking.
Why isn't everyone who watches this on TV in your thoughts. Go punish them.
You really are kind of amusing. I clearly told you that I do not worship and did you not see the word god in quotes. I do not believe in myths or the mythical. If you view me punching someone for disrespecting something that I respect as being a hypocrite then color me a hypocrite.

I am a simple person and react to what I like and in turn to what I do not like.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:27 PM   #71
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I am a simple person and react to what I like and in turn to what I do not like.
so let me ask you this: if the other site does the same and have another point of view what will you do?
who will have the last right ?

the smarter one or the stronger one ?

is a piece of colored material really worth it?
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:10 PM   #72
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
You are trying to deflect. Stay on topic.

Trump actively attacked the NFL players for kneeling. That is what we are talking about here not other protests.
He probably did not try to deflect as he failed to understand how disrespecting a flag, anthem or whatever along those lines is related to freedom of speech (which is speech by the way, not disrespectful actions).

Freedom of speech is when ledumb james of the nba is saying nasty things about Trump, for example. Trump does not deny his freedom of speech. He also does not deny NFL players talking shit about him, which is also freedom of speech.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:17 PM   #73
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
so let me ask you this: if the other site does the same and have another point of view what will you do?
who will have the last right ?

the smarter one or the stronger one ?

is a piece of colored material really worth it?
I do not much care for hypothetical questions so will pass.

As for that " piece of colored material".

I did not have to pay the ultimate sacrifice myself, but I knew many that did all serving under that "piece of colored material" and for what it represents. To my mind it is they, among other things, that "colored piece of material" represents.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #74
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
You really are kind of amusing. I clearly told you that I do not worship and did you not see the word god in quotes. I do not believe in myths or the mythical. If you view me punching someone for disrespecting something that I respect as being a hypocrite then color me a hypocrite.

I am a simple person and react to what I like and in turn to what I do not like.
Be more amused.

You say you do not worship a flag, but you wish to impose worship on others.
You also clearly told me you would not engage me with one more message but you did.
Yes, you are a hypocrite.

But thank someone, maybe god, that at least some of the white people still have some of the bill of rights honored to protect us from you.
I wonder what you will do when you find yourself a minority.
Will you ask the government to stand up for your rights as provided in the constitution ?
Or just take the law in your own hands in frustration as has been done by the present minority in question.
Seems to me you are ready to take the law in your own hands as the majority, so I guess that has been answered.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:12 AM   #75
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I knew many that did all serving under that "piece of colored material" and for what it represents. To my mind it is they, among other things, that "colored piece of material" represents.
serving for WHAT ???

for lies?

have you even been attacked after perl harbour?

did you ever THINK about the reasons and decisions what lead people into wars?
do you think all what was done under this flag was right?

i tell you something about your flag and ANY flag-praising in the world.
it is good for just ONE thing:

to stop you from thinking !!!!!

and as everybody can see on your example - IT WORKS !!!
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #76
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 432
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so galantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
and the home of the brave?
On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star'spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'ver the land of the free and the home of the brave!
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confustion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out there foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

All of the hoopla and it is not owned by the people...
Censoring the National Anthem for Copyright Violation
It is owned by corporations ! what a gaff ! NOW BOW TO THE CORPORATION !
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
anthem, national, sporting, stop, playing, events, nfl, hears, evaporates, issue, suddenly, mess, war, culture, scores, win, washington, post, trump, personally
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.