Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 04:44 AM   #1
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 440
Who is this classic adult actress

Curious to discover who this random adult actress in hopes of purchasing content that is not watermarked. It's obvious these shots are from the 1980's.
All assistance is appriciated.









__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:08 AM   #2
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 73,999
Lil' bump for oldtimers ...
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:14 AM   #3
OneMillionGirls
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 441
this body need a bump!
OneMillionGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:22 AM   #4
RyuLion
 
RyuLion's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 28,469
Don't know..lol
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #5
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 13,964
Answer: No one I'd fuck.

Next.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Showcase NEW! | Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars


The best paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #6
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 73,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Answer: No one I'd fuck.

Next.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:29 AM   #7
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #8
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 440
I was hoping someone would have reconized the dated studio funiture set with the illegal fire code extension cord powering the backdrop light.

All responses are appriciated
__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #9
mikesouth
Confirmed User
 
mikesouth's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: My High Horse
Posts: 6,228
doesnt look like any name actress I can recall...based on the look and feel id say she is from an amateur company like homegrown or odyssey group
__________________
Mike South

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:50 PM   #10
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,720
Sloppy McFatterson.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:02 PM   #11
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Puta Madre Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Posts: 9,537
doesn't seem to be a popular one
bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:38 AM   #12
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,482
No idea who she is.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
adult, actress, 1980s, shots, appriciated, assistance, random, discover, classic, curious, hopes, watermarked, content, purchasing, obvious
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.