Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 01:43 PM   #51
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
as long as right wing brain cripples do not want to enrich us we can deal with it.
It is alt-left fuck up, not right wings.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #52
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
It's a fact that migrants did this while playing the sexual mob assault game of 'taharush'.
...rainy day in Holland, ah ?

__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:32 PM   #53
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
...rainy day in Holland, ah ?

Mafia immortal
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #54
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
was it too many information you got when you searched how many idiots did something crazy in YOUR countries in new year?

and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?

do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?

ask that questions yourself and if you not come to the result that you are fucking stupid haters with IQ below zero - nobody can help you.
In Czech, Poland, Hungary we have no problems with Muslims. Because we have very few Muslims. Unlike Germany, France, UK, Sweden, etc. Do you see the link?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #55
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope - typical idiots.
but in fact germany was always crazy on new year as long as i can remember.

the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.
Can you show how many fireworks sexually assaulted German women?

If you all such a high number of Muslims into your country you must expect them to bring their customs with them. Raping and sexually assaulting women is a Muslim custom. Hence they now need to make provisions with safe zones for white women. Muslims = Racist. If it were Far Right with the same ethics and morals as Muslims, you would condemn them.

Therefore you are a racist, basing your thought on the colour of a man's skin.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:14 PM   #56
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
NO that was NOT my argument - just a fact what will never be discussed within a nazi group.
But if the Muslims were white, you would condemn their ethics and morals. Do I have to list them to make it clearer?

Judge people on how they act not the colour of their skin. So you aren't racist.

Quote:
it did NOT have a safe zone - again a fact what you seem to ignore by repeating the lie again and again.
Better to allow women to be assaulted by Muslims. No safe zones here in Czech, Poland, Hungary.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #57
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #58
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
These guys always have the problem of closing down on others. Look, if you put all the trumpet worshipers in a big bag and blindfolded with the baseball bat on it you'll never hit a wrong one.

this is exactly how it is in their small broken world with respect to Muslims. They do not talk about the millions of people who are absolutely harmless. They talk about the few hundred of them who are just human garbage. but as soon you try to show them what they say with an example they start to offense.

the simple logic in that is, that they will NEVER understand arguments because they are
simply too dumb too under educated and too full of hate against themself.
they need other enemies because they are unable to kick their own asses.
No one had problems with foreigners before the Muslims flooded in. No one has a problem with Caribean, Turks, Greeks, Italiens, etc. Blowing up innocent civilians as part of their religion. Until Muslims arrived. We have had no such incidents here in Czech.

What did we do differently to Germany?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:30 PM   #59
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
NO - the answer is NO.
what they had was a redcross tend with TWO special trained stuff what was restricted for women only (and YES they did also have women toilettes there)



you are wrong again (as always) this kind of tend is already existing since 2003 octoberfest. it was also already there last year in berlin but it did not have a sign on it
what makes people know what it is for.



your facts are no facts - and this is your problem with the world.
you only read your fucking fake sources and believe with what they feed you.

you are a victim of brainwashing - but that will not help you to spread lies to the ones who know it already better.

HOW DO YOU SMALLBRAINER THINK it is possible that you can not find ANY PICTURE from this area. remember: there was a few hundered thousand people participating- and HOW COMES THAT YOUR FAKE NEWS CHANNELS WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS AREA ???

if you would have a brain and use it before you type such nonsense you could possibly prevent to show what big brainwashed you are.
The facts show you are wrong.





Muslim gangs grooming young white girls.







Stick to the facts, not your racist conclusions.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:39 PM   #60
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
as long as right wing brain cripples do not want to enrich us we can deal with it.
Why do you assume Muslims aren't Right Wing?

They hate foreigners, their own kind, women are second class, they dislike democracy, their rules mandate execution for the smallest of crimes, they don't allow people to leave the religion, they don't allow their children to marry outside the religion. They hate the Jews as much as Hitler and the only thing stopping them overrunning Israel is they would get their asses kicked. So much for a Holy War Kicking other Muslims asses is easier.

Do you need me to go on?

Explain why you think Muslims deserve a different judgement to white people.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:33 PM   #61
DukeSkywalker
Confirmed User
 
DukeSkywalker's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,239
Ok so who shot the fireworks? Krauts or camel jockys
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #62
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
But if the Muslims were white, you would condemn their ethics and morals. Do I have to list them to make it clearer?

Judge people on how they act not the colour of their skin. So you aren't racist.

Better to allow women to be assaulted by Muslims. No safe zones here in Czech, Poland, Hungary.
complete bullshit ! and does not fit to ANY of my statements.

i do not judge people by their color, ethnic group or religion.

this is what YOU GUYS DO !!!!

you search for exceptions and declare it as the norm.

i did NEVER read any numbers from you what show the relation of muslim what ARE terrorists and muslim that are NOT.

and IF YOU WOULD BE THAT unprejudiced and would make the same research on white polpulation you would find out that you will find aproximately the same balance there.

what i hate is that you guys are working on it make them ALL terrorists because you are blind on the fact that the majority of them just want to live in peace.

haters like you are the ones who are responsable that they become more because no group in the world will accept to be hated without hating back. ESPECIALLY when this is an undereducated, low IQ group (as you see it here vise versa)

so live with it that you guys ARE THE REASON and a BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM we have (and I never said that we do not have a problem).
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #63
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Why do you assume Muslims aren't Right Wing?
i would call them under educated, weak and repressed.
btw. if you ask me the same about any western religious person i will give you the same answer. but i had never in mind to blow them from the planet for that or throw them out of a country.

Quote:
They hate foreigners, their own kind, women are second class, they dislike democracy, their rules mandate execution for the smallest of crimes, they don't allow people to leave the religion, they don't allow their children to marry outside the religion. They hate the Jews as much as Hitler and the only thing stopping them overrunning Israel is they would get their asses kicked. So much for a Holy War Kicking other Muslims asses is easier.
if i would put this words in the mouth of a muslim it would be a prove for you that you are right. think about that !

means: YOU ARE what you assume THEY ARE !
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:57 AM   #64
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Why do you keep denying reality?
So yes they had this zone (you just call it a tent), so yes they were only for women, and no they never had a strictly female zone, specifically for women who are being sexually herassed, on NEW YEARS EVE in the middle of Berlin! Why do you keep denying this?
do you have ladies toilettes in the netherlands and if yes is it because they need to be secured from the dutchs there ?

Quote:
Look, even your shitty leftist news sources are saying this, and they call it a women safe area as well as a safe tent for women. So you see? It doesn't fucking matter what name you give it.
Berlin sets up safe area for women on NYE - CNN
i don´t give a shit on who catched that wrong story.

I just wonder why there is NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE of it.
800.000 people have been there PLUS the whole right wing fake media of the planet have been there and not ONE SINGLE PICTURE ????

serious question: do you think the rest of the world is dumb or are you that dumb that you do not see when you are a victim of fake news?

Quote:
BTW, i love how CNN says this:
"New Year's Eve celebrations in the German city of Cologne in 2015 were marred by a spate of mob sex assaults that were blamed on migrants"

"Blamed on"??? It's a fact that migrants did this while playing the sexual mob assault game of 'taharush'. Why do they write that sentence as if they were scapegoats? It's fucking proven! Christ, CNN is such a shit rag.
did you read how many GERMANS have been sentenced for false accusation because they wasn´t even there but have reported a sexual crime ?

but back to the women tend:

this is existing since 2003 on the octoberfest and many other public festivals.

munic octoberfest have 6 million visitors and this was the result of the 2017 octoberfest:

During the Oktoberfest this year, women sought help there 254 times. In five cases, the women came because they claimed to have experienced sexual violence. In seven cases it was other forms of violence, including violence by one's own partner. However, more than 53 percent of the women were thankful to Security Point staff for another reason: they had lost their friends, their partner, or their mobile phone in the crowd.

do you see what kind of elephant you make out of fucking fly ?

i did not find informations about the sexual assaults they have reported and against who - but:

1. of all you need to KNOW what sexual violence MEANS in the german law.
I am pretty sure that you could be sued for that 5 times per day at any place in
Germany and you would not even know why (maybe because you told a girl that you
like her titts)

2. even when ALL 5 cases would be target a foreigner 6.000.000 to FIVE !!!!!
6 million is the population of holland. do you think you have only 5 such cases in holland per day? and if there are SIX should we make a security wall around holland
or announce a travel warning to this country of sexual assulters ?

do you really do not see any bigger problems on this planet that you have to use lies to make a big problem out of a small one?

if so you are really a lucky person that you are able to close your eyes from the REAL PROBLEMS this world is indeed is facing.

sometimes i am really a bit jealous not to have such a small brain mass what helps me to miss out the reality.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:06 AM   #65
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
complete bullshit ! and does not fit to ANY of my statements.

i do not judge people by their color, ethnic group or religion.

this is what YOU GUYS DO !!!!

you search for exceptions and declare it as the norm.

i did NEVER read any numbers from you what show the relation of muslim what ARE terrorists and muslim that are NOT.

and IF YOU WOULD BE THAT unprejudiced and would make the same research on white polpulation you would find out that you will find aproximately the same balance there.

what i hate is that you guys are working on it make them ALL terrorists because you are blind on the fact that the majority of them just want to live in peace.

haters like you are the ones who are responsable that they become more because no group in the world will accept to be hated without hating back. ESPECIALLY when this is an undereducated, low IQ group (as you see it here vise versa)

so live with it that you guys ARE THE REASON and a BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM we have (and I never said that we do not have a problem).
Then do some research on the numbers who sympathise with terrorists.

I don't judge a coloured doctor, nurse, scientist by their colour. I judge them on who they are. You're a racist.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:08 AM   #66
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i would call them under educated, weak and repressed.
btw. if you ask me the same about any western religious person i will give you the same answer. but i had never in mind to blow them from the planet for that or throw them out of a country.
So you do judge them on their culture. Racist is ignoring and forgiving them.



Quote:
if i would put this words in the mouth of a muslim it would be a prove for you that you are right. think about that !

means: YOU ARE what you assume THEY ARE !\
It comes from the Quran, fool. Add anti Freedom of speech to the list. The fundamentals of life in the West. Or are you going to deny that as well?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:11 AM   #67
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
do you have ladies toilettes in the netherlands and if yes is it because they need to be secured from the dutchs there ?



i don´t give a shit on who catched that wrong story.

I just wonder why there is NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE of it.
800.000 people have been there PLUS the whole right wing fake media of the planet have been there and not ONE SINGLE PICTURE ????

serious question: do you think the rest of the world is dumb or are you that dumb that you do not see when you are a victim of fake news?



did you read how many GERMANS have been sentenced for false accusation because they wasn´t even there but have reported a sexual crime ?

but back to the women tend:

this is existing since 2003 on the octoberfest and many other public festivals.

munic octoberfest have 6 million visitors and this was the result of the 2017 octoberfest:

During the Oktoberfest this year, women sought help there 254 times. In five cases, the women came because they claimed to have experienced sexual violence. In seven cases it was other forms of violence, including violence by one's own partner. However, more than 53 percent of the women were thankful to Security Point staff for another reason: they had lost their friends, their partner, or their mobile phone in the crowd.

do you see what kind of elephant you make out of fucking fly ?

i did not find informations about the sexual assaults they have reported and against who - but:

1. of all you need to KNOW what sexual violence MEANS in the german law.
I am pretty sure that you could be sued for that 5 times per day at any place in
Germany and you would not even know why (maybe because you told a girl that you
like her titts)

2. even when ALL 5 cases would be target a foreigner 6.000.000 to FIVE !!!!!
6 million is the population of holland. do you think you have only 5 such cases in holland per day? and if there are SIX should we make a security wall around holland
or announce a travel warning to this country of sexual assulters ?

do you really do not see any bigger problems on this planet that you have to use lies to make a big problem out of a small one?

if so you are really a lucky person that you are able to close your eyes from the REAL PROBLEMS this world is indeed is facing.

sometimes i am really a bit jealous not to have such a small brain mass what helps me to miss out the reality.
Oktoberfest is a drinking festival. you wouldn't expect many Muslims to be there. Pick better examples.

Like gangs grooming underage children for sex. Something allowed in the Quran.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:26 AM   #68
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i would call them under educated, weak and repressed.
btw. if you ask me the same about any western religious person i will give you the same answer. but i had never in mind to blow them from the planet for that or throw them out of a country.
...
You wrong with it

Islamic Terrorists not Poor and Illiterate, but Rich and Educated
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9...overty-despair


Jihadi John
BSc (lower second-class honours) in Information Systems with Business Management from the University of Westminster (2009)

In 2006, he went to the University of Westminster, studying Information Systems with Business Management. He secured a lower second-class BSc (Hons) on graduation three years later. At age 21, he worked as a salesman at an IT company in Kuwait and was considered by his boss as the best employee the company ever had.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #69
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
You wrong with it

Islamic Terrorists not Poor and Illiterate, but Rich and Educated
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9...overty-despair


Jihadi John
BSc (lower second-class honours) in Information Systems with Business Management from the University of Westminster (2009)

In 2006, he went to the University of Westminster, studying Information Systems with Business Management. He secured a lower second-class BSc (Hons) on graduation three years later. At age 21, he worked as a salesman at an IT company in Kuwait and was considered by his boss as the best employee the company ever had.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadi_John

you know what i will never uderstand?

why you guys pick one exception from a mass and make a rule from it.

sure they do have some smart leaders - those are need to lead a flock of dumb shepes. you can see that on yourself. you do not have an own mind or an own idea - you just copy ideas because you are not capable to have own thoughts.

why should that be different in islam ?

but because you are dumb i would not assume that all and everybody in your family or your country is dumb.
thank your god that it is like that because if the smart ones on this planet would think your way there would not be any dumb left.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:44 AM   #70
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
In Czech, Poland, Hungary we have no problems with Muslims. Because we have very few Muslims. Unlike Germany, France, UK, Sweden, etc. Do you see the link?
define "we" ...:1orgla ugh
Since when your Brexit-head is "we" in exSoviet bloc countries ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:47 AM   #71
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
SOVIET NINJA


RUSSIAN XMEN !!!

__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:14 AM   #72
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Oktoberfest is a drinking festival. you wouldn't expect many Muslims to be there. Pick better examples.
than tell me what the twin towers had to do with islam !!!
tell me what new years eve is if not a drinking festival.
how many millions of muslim you need on a place to make a problem if you already have a problem with single ones.

do you have ever seen that there is a law that you HAVE to drink alcohol at the octoberfest?

btw. they even have a praying tend for muslim there. i wonder why you did not complain that yet. (but maybe because they have one on prague airport too ? )

this arguments are lame paul VERY lame !

Quote:
Like gangs grooming underage children for sex. Something allowed in the Quran.
in wich version of the quran ?

and before you send me a copy of a part you will find for SURE here one from the bible:

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

you see that i can find an opposite for ANY argument you come up with - because this is how the world is. we are not ONE culture but we WILL NEED TO BE ONE to survive.

i do not know how you want to resolve this problem but my ideas are away from pressure and blood - i believe in education.

and sure we will not be able to educate all of them in a century - some of them we will never educate (same as we will not have a chance to educate you anymore).

this procedure will be a fucking long run and it will need generations to fix it.

there is one thing for sure - that YOU and people who think like you are not a part of the solution you are just a part of the problem.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #73
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you know what i will never uderstand?
why you guys pick one exception from a mass and make a rule from it.
sure they do have some smart leaders - those are need to lead a flock of dumb shepes. you can see that on yourself. you do not have an own mind or an own idea - you just copy ideas because you are not capable to have own thoughts.
why should that be different in islam ?
but because you are dumb i would not assume that all and everybody in your family or your country is dumb.
thank your god that it is like that because if the smart ones on this planet would think your way there would not be any dumb left.
It not exception

Leader of Al-Qaeda

Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University before joining the radical Islamic Jihad
https://www.biography.com/people/aym...awahiri-241182

Ideology:
Wahhabism
Salafist jihadism
Qutbism
Pan-Islamism
Anti-Communism
Anti-Zionism
Antisemitism

Photo with AK
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #74
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
It not exception

Leader of Al-Qaeda

Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University before joining the radical Islamic Jihad
https://www.biography.com/people/aym...awahiri-241182

Ideology:
Wahhabism
Salafist jihadism
Qutbism
Pan-Islamism
Anti-Communism
Anti-Zionism
Antisemitism

Photo with AK
good that Al Kaida and IS are just 2 people.

not a big deal than.

tell me one with the highest education ever belted a bomb belt and blown up in the air.
if THAT would be the case we just have to wait a bit til they are all used.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:39 AM   #75
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
good that Al Kaida and IS are just 2 people.

not a big deal than.

tell me one with the highest education ever belted a bomb belt and blown up in the air.
if THAT would be the case we just have to wait a bit til they are all used.
Leaders can't be mass. Enough one or few. And you will not solve this problem through education during the century.They have education some in the west university. But it will kill many people with such "useful idiots" policy.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:50 AM   #76
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Leader ISIS

According to a biography that circulated on extremist internet forums in July 2013, he obtained a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ba...dadi#Education
PS: but alt-left correct article and write "he is not - he is poor refugees not educated")))))

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #77
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Leaders can't be mass. Enough one or few. And you will not solve this problem through education during the century.They have education some in the west university. But it will kill many people with such "useful idiots" policy.
according to your logic it would be better to keep people away from universities, because universities are creating terror leaders.

tell me your assumption: HOW many of them would be terrorists if ALL of them (including the blind followers) would have been to university ?

WICH one of them would be the one with the bomb belt?

do you you see your lack of logic ?
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #78
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
here one from the bible:

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Want to be a leader?
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #79
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you know what i will never uderstand?

why you guys pick one exception from a mass and make a rule from it.

sure they do have some smart leaders - those are need to lead a flock of dumb shepes. you can see that on yourself. you do not have an own mind or an own idea - you just copy ideas because you are not capable to have own thoughts.

why should that be different in islam ?

but because you are dumb i would not assume that all and everybody in your family or your country is dumb.
thank your god that it is like that because if the smart ones on this planet would think your way there would not be any dumb left.
So why allow them into the West while they are uneducated enough to bring their customs with them? You're not one f the fools who think they will change being here.

You missed my main point, Czech, Hungary, Poland has no problems with Muslims. As do other countries with few Muslims living there.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #80
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
define "we" ...:1orgla ugh
Since when your Brexit-head is "we" in exSoviet bloc countries ?
We who live in Czech, Hungary and Poland.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #81
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
than tell me what the twin towers had to do with islam !!!
tell me what new years eve is if not a drinking festival.
how many millions of muslim you need on a place to make a problem if you already have a problem with single ones..
I would say the numbers are clear. Czech, Poland, Hungary have the right numbers to not have any problems.

Quote:
do you have ever seen that there is a law that you HAVE to drink alcohol at the octoberfest?
So not many Muslims go there.

Quote:
btw. they even have a praying tend for muslim there. i wonder why you did not complain that yet. (but maybe because they have one on prague airport too ? )
A praying tend where? you didn't mean a Praying tent at the Octoberfest did you?

this arguments are lame paul VERY lame !



Quote:
in wich version of the quran ?
Every version.

and before you send me a copy of a part you will find for SURE here one from the bible:

Quote:
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
And unlike Muslims we have dropped those barbaric myths.

Quote:
you see that i can find an opposite for ANY argument you come up with - because this is how the world is. we are not ONE culture but we WILL NEED TO BE ONE to survive.
Your argument is foolish.

Quote:
i do not know how you want to resolve this problem but my ideas are away from pressure and blood - i believe in education.

and sure we will not be able to educate all of them in a century - some of them we will never educate (same as we will not have a chance to educate you anymore).
So eductate them in their homelands, not here.

Quote:
this procedure will be a fucking long run and it will need generations to fix it.
Very true. They have been fighting amongst themselves for 30 generations.

Quote:
there is one thing for sure - that YOU and people who think like you are not a part of the solution you are just a part of the problem
Wrong, we want to keep them out so there is no problem here.

Your arguments are foolish and proven wrong. Your examples show you to be a fool, quoting from a book 3,000 years old and written from stories told around the campfires. That are no longer relevant today. That was a stupid mistake. Muslims kill more Muslims today than ever. But you think you can educate them not to. Go try it and see how you get on. I suggest the local Mosques before you go to the ME.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:36 PM   #82
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
good that Al Kaida and IS are just 2 people.

not a big deal than.

tell me one with the highest education ever belted a bomb belt and blown up in the air.
if THAT would be the case we just have to wait a bit til they are all used.
If Al Queda were two people it wouldn't be a problem. You're willfully blind because you're a racist.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #83
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
according to your logic it would be better to keep people away from universities, because universities are creating terror leaders.

tell me your assumption: HOW many of them would be terrorists if ALL of them (including the blind followers) would have been to university ?

WICH one of them would be the one with the bomb belt?

do you you see your lack of logic ?
No. Keep Muslims away from Western Universities until you educate them.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #84
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I would say the numbers are clear. Czech, Poland, Hungary have the right numbers to not have any problems.
looooooooooooool

i just wait til they throw stones on you because you do not speak czech

Quote:
The small and the middle-sized Central European nations have never been able to rid themselves of their fear that they could be annihilated or that their national community could cease to exist. These fears were brilliantly discussed by the writer Milan Kundera in his speech given to the June 1967 Congress of the Czechoslovak Writers, entitled “On the Non-Self-Evidence of the existence of the Czech nation.” In this speech, Kundera argued that the continued existence of the Czech nation could only be assured if the nation is able to make a unique cultural contribution on the world stage. For this, he added the Czechs need freedom of expression.

To this very day, the Czechs define their identity and nationality by means of their language: you are Czech only if you speak the Czech language fluently. Those individuals who do not speak Czech tend to be, implicitly, stripped of their intrinsically human qualities. The Czech (and generally Slavonic) expression for a German is “Němec.” The expression is derived from the adjective “němý,” “mute,” “dumb.”
it must be wonderful to live as an ignorant in an ignorant country.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #85
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
No. Keep Muslims away from Western Universities until you educate them.
i am quite sure we would face a lot less problems if we would be able to keep haters away from the keyboard to post their hate in OUR NAMES to the whole world.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:57 AM   #86
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i am quite sure we would face a lot less problems if we would be able to keep haters away from the keyboard to post their hate in OUR NAMES to the whole world.
Does the statement apply to the alt-left? You call people who disagree with you idiots.

When will you start visiting mosques to educate Muslims?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:59 AM   #87
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
looooooooooooool

i just wait til they throw stones on you because you do not speak czech



it must be wonderful to live as an ignorant in an ignorant country.
You still haven't answered my question on why there are no Islam attacks in countries with no or few Muslims and countries where they are, have a real problem. The more Muslims = more human rights abuses.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:02 AM   #88
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 6,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You still haven't answered my question on why there are no Islam attacks in countries with no or few Muslims and countries where they are, have a real problem. The more Muslims = more human rights abuses.


^^That's Tommy's answer
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:15 AM   #89
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,264
This discussion went derailed very fast into absolutely unnecessary name calling instead of discussing concepts. However I'll just remark one thing - Islam is one ideology where, as a paradox, resentment to it, as well as apologizing it, has mostly both to do with ignorance.

While many will fear and resent Islam due to the perpetual acts of its followers, and due to its history, they may not know much about its doctrine. However, one can also pretty much guarantee that almost 100 pct. of those outside of Islam apologizing it have equally low, if not even lower knowledge about its doctrine.

What is important to know is that Islam, as codified in its doctrine, is a complete civilization, a complete way of life, including a very much totalitarian political system governing every aspect of life.

To discard it as a "religion" is only how those outside of Islam may see it. Let me give just one simple point for illustration - if you'd define religion as something you can choose or apostate from - that already disqualifies Islam.

You are either born to it (into a family following Islam), you can convert to it, but you can never leave, the penalty for apostasy as codified in the doctrine of Islam is death. Just count those many fatwas asking for death to, often known apostates, such as for example Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
__________________
Carl Borowitz | CTG Media | skype: carlosprague | cb |at| ctgmedia |dot| net | Did your ad revenue drop by 40 pct. or more last year? | Read My Educational Series | Read my Adult Biz Chronicles | XBIZ.NET profile |
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:47 AM   #90
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You still haven't answered my question on why there are no Islam attacks in countries with no or few Muslims and countries where they are, have a real problem. The more Muslims = more human rights abuses.
i did not answer it because it is a dumb question.

in a country with no cars you will not find car accidents.

from 1960 to today the world population went from 3 billion to over 7 billion.
so it is just a question of a few years til we need to share this planet with more than 10 billion people.

ok maybe not your problem anymore but your kids problem!

all your ideas will lead inevitably to a big war where millions and millions of people get killed. and this will not only be muslim or third word citizens because when this number of 10 billion is reached they will be 10 times more as the westerns are.

the difference between you and me is that you think "i do not care the deluge what comes after me" and i do fucking care the future of our kids.

your solutions are short term but they are producing so much hate that the explosion of this hate will eliminate the western world from this planet.

the one and only way to change that is changing minds, spreading education and don´t answer hate with hate because it will only produce more hate.
and this is NOT a short term process and it will be a hard way.

what you guys simply do not understand is, that you are the tools of the real smart terrorists. they are using YOUR hate to produce more hate under their people.
if you think that their leaders are so stupid that they just throw bombs (what can not eliminate our societies) because they are stupid, than you are completely wrong.
what they want is exactly this hate you are spreading. they want you hate people just for their religion or ethnic (even when they never thought to become a terrorist).
you hate is helping them to create the next generation of terrorists and this is what your small brains do not catch.

YOU are the BEST helpers of terror - YOU are the jihadist producers YOU are the weapons they use against us.

if you did not learn that in your long life it did not make sense that you have been born.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:55 AM   #91
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what you guys simply do not understand is, that you are the tools of the real smart terrorists. they are using YOUR hate to produce more hate under their people.
if you think that their leaders are so stupid that they just throw bombs (what can not eliminate our societies) because they are stupid, than you are completely wrong.
what they want is exactly this hate you are spreading. they want you hate people just for their religion or ethnic (even when they never thought to become a terrorist).
you hate is helping them to create the next generation of terrorists and this is what your small brains do not catch.
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:05 AM   #92
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
This discussion went derailed very fast into absolutely unnecessary name calling instead of discussing concepts. However I'll just remark one thing - Islam is one ideology where, as a paradox, resentment to it, as well as apologizing it, has mostly both to do with ignorance.

While many will fear and resent Islam due to the perpetual acts of its followers, and due to its history, they may not know much about its doctrine. However, one can also pretty much guarantee that almost 100 pct. of those outside of Islam apologizing it have equally low, if not even lower knowledge about its doctrine.

What is important to know is that Islam, as codified in its doctrine, is a complete civilization, a complete way of life, including a very much totalitarian political system governing every aspect of life.

To discard it as a "religion" is only how those outside of Islam may see it. Let me give just one simple point for illustration - if you'd define religion as something you can choose or apostate from - that already disqualifies Islam.

You are either born to it (into a family following Islam), you can convert to it, but you can never leave, the penalty for apostasy as codified in the doctrine of Islam is death. Just count those many fatwas asking for death to, often known apostates, such as for example Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
i think there is really NOBODY here what underestimates the danger what comes out of this religion.

i did never speak FOR islam (as i would never speak for any religion) I just see a problem and different solutions.
all solutions i here from people like paul are short term and all logic tells me that this is just making the problem bigger with the time.

so if we do nothing it is a question of time til they eat us alive.

fact is that trying to stop that with hate and power will produce the opposite effect - i hope we can agree at that point.

that logically leads to the fact that it is just a question of time til this oppoite effect have reached that many people that they are able to overrun us.

that means: it is a VERY BAD idea and you do not need many braincells to see that.

I personally know a few muslim in germany and call them friends. i drink bear with them and even eat pork meat together with them.
what i can observe in the past few years on these people (what i really know for a long long time) that they are feeling more and more like strangers in the country where they are born - just because you can see on their ethnic that they are not german.
they start to feel.
they are facing so much hate just for their look that the only chance they have is to meet with other muslim because they do not face hate there.
i am really scared that people like that are one day FORCED to decide for one of the both groups. and for sure they will not decide for the group what hates them.

this is why i say that near to 100% of all past terror attacks in the past 10 years have been created by haters what think they are the supremacist race and do not even have the brain of an aunt.

if one of them even would take the time to look at al jazeera and see the other side of the medal and the information and pictures what this people get to see would possibly understand why it is important to show them that we are not dangerous for them, that we do not want to kill them and that would possibly makes them open to listen.

education is a slow process but the one and only what can work here.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:36 AM   #93
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
This discussion went derailed very fast into absolutely unnecessary name calling instead of discussing concepts. However I'll just remark one thing - Islam is one ideology where, as a paradox, resentment to it, as well as apologizing it, has mostly both to do with ignorance.

While many will fear and resent Islam due to the perpetual acts of its followers, and due to its history, they may not know much about its doctrine. However, one can also pretty much guarantee that almost 100 pct. of those outside of Islam apologizing it have equally low, if not even lower knowledge about its doctrine.

What is important to know is that Islam, as codified in its doctrine, is a complete civilization, a complete way of life, including a very much totalitarian political system governing every aspect of life.

To discard it as a "religion" is only how those outside of Islam may see it. Let me give just one simple point for illustration - if you'd define religion as something you can choose or apostate from - that already disqualifies Islam.

You are either born to it (into a family following Islam), you can convert to it, but you can never leave, the penalty for apostasy as codified in the doctrine of Islam is death. Just count those many fatwas asking for death to, often known apostates, such as for example Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
As someone who has studied Islam and its followers there are major differences between their followers. As you say Islam is a way of life written 1400 years ago for a desert-dwelling ignorant people. I use the term ignorant in terms of 21st Century knowledge.

It dictates women as second class, extreme punishments for minor crimes, hate for people outside your sect of the religion, promotes hate, separation, abuse, etc. These are rules that were written for many religions but discarded, yet Islam is the only one still adhering to them today.

The saddest part is the harm Muslims do to other Muslims. Today in the ME and Africa they will kill more Muslims than Jews, Christians and Agnostics. One innocent girl got knifed today. That's nothing to the millions of Muslims killed at the hands of other Muslims. It makes the Holocaust the second worse act of genocide in History.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:45 AM   #94
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i did not answer it because it is a dumb question.
It displays the difference between countries that allow them in and those that don't. Not stupid just something you have no answer to.



Quote:
from 1960 to today the world population went from 3 billion to over 7 billion.
so it is just a question of a few years til we need to share this planet with more than 10 billion people.

ok maybe not your problem anymore but your kids problem!

all your ideas will lead inevitably to a big war where millions and millions of people get killed. and this will not only be muslim or third word citizens because when this number of 10 billion is reached they will be 10 times more as the westerns are.

the difference between you and me is that you think "i do not care the deluge what comes after me" and i do fucking care the future of our kids.

your solutions are short term but they are producing so much hate that the explosion of this hate will eliminate the western world from this planet.

the one and only way to change that is changing minds, spreading education and don´t answer hate with hate because it will only produce more hate.
and this is NOT a short term process and it will be a hard way.

what you guys simply do not understand is, that you are the tools of the real smart terrorists. they are using YOUR hate to produce more hate under their people.
if you think that their leaders are so stupid that they just throw bombs (what can not eliminate our societies) because they are stupid, than you are completely wrong.
what they want is exactly this hate you are spreading. they want you hate people just for their religion or ethnic (even when they never thought to become a terrorist).
you hate is helping them to create the next generation of terrorists and this is what your small brains do not catch.

YOU are the BEST helpers of terror - YOU are the jihadist producers YOU are the weapons they use against us.

if you did not learn that in your long life it did not make sense that you have been born.
What is your solution and how would it work. Please don't answer with "Education" until you are prepared to go to the ME and educate Muslims there.

I did nothing to help terrorism in the ME. I want it stopped in the West by stopping the flow of uneducated people into the West.

What weapons did I produce that started the war between the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam? What bombs am I responsible for the current wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Iran/Iraq, Libya, etc? Even your answers expose your ignorance.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:47 AM   #95
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 47,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think there is really NOBODY here what underestimates the danger what comes out of this religion.

i did never speak FOR islam (as i would never speak for any religion) I just see a problem and different solutions.
all solutions i here from people like paul are short term and all logic tells me that this is just making the problem bigger with the time.

so if we do nothing it is a question of time til they eat us alive.

fact is that trying to stop that with hate and power will produce the opposite effect - i hope we can agree at that point.

that logically leads to the fact that it is just a question of time til this oppoite effect have reached that many people that they are able to overrun us.

that means: it is a VERY BAD idea and you do not need many braincells to see that.

I personally know a few muslim in germany and call them friends. i drink bear with them and even eat pork meat together with them.
what i can observe in the past few years on these people (what i really know for a long long time) that they are feeling more and more like strangers in the country where they are born - just because you can see on their ethnic that they are not german.
they start to feel.
they are facing so much hate just for their look that the only chance they have is to meet with other muslim because they do not face hate there.
i am really scared that people like that are one day FORCED to decide for one of the both groups. and for sure they will not decide for the group what hates them.

this is why i say that near to 100% of all past terror attacks in the past 10 years have been created by haters what think they are the supremacist race and do not even have the brain of an aunt.

if one of them even would take the time to look at al jazeera and see the other side of the medal and the information and pictures what this people get to see would possibly understand why it is important to show them that we are not dangerous for them, that we do not want to kill them and that would possibly makes them open to listen.

education is a slow process but the one and only what can work here.
Why do you think they should be educated in the West and do you underestimate the dangers of doing so?

Would it not be better for you to go to the root of the problem? Try Mecca.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:35 AM   #96
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
...
You are either born to it (into a family following Islam), you can convert to it, but you can never leave, the penalty for apostasy as codified in the doctrine of Islam is death. Just count those many fatwas asking for death to, often known apostates, such as for example Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Mia Khalifa as an example too, and many many people else
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
from 1960 to today the world population went from 3 billion to over 7 billion.
so it is just a question of a few years til we need to share this planet with more than 10 billion people
...
We are the minority under oppression!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
what you guys simply do not understand is, that you are the tools of the real smart terrorists. they are using YOUR hate to produce more hate under their people.
if you think that their leaders are so stupid that they just throw bombs (what can not eliminate our societies) because they are stupid, than you are completely wrong.
what they want is exactly this hate you are spreading. they want you hate people just for their religion or ethnic (even when they never thought to become a terrorist).
you hate is helping them to create the next generation of terrorists and this is what your small brains do not catch.
YOU are the BEST helpers of terror - YOU are the jihadist producers YOU are the weapons they use against us.
if you did not learn that in your long life it did not make sense that you have been born.
It is the popular fairy tale. Blames victims of rape or terrorist attacks which were against them. Easy way, and not need do with it nothing, just teach love all rapists and terrorists. Next step will be justification terrorism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think there is really NOBODY here what underestimates the danger what comes out of this religion.
...
Problem not from Islam, it from guys like you which build such problems for peoples with different cultures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Why do you think they should be educated in the West and do you underestimate the dangers of doing so?
Would it not be better for you to go to the root of the problem? Try Mecca.
should be educated
step one!
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:40 AM   #97
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post


__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:44 AM   #98
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:54 AM   #99
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post

My name is DiMiTrij




__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #100
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Why do you think they should be educated in the West and do you underestimate the dangers of doing so?

Would it not be better for you to go to the root of the problem? Try Mecca.
i think you can not follow logic arguments.

your solution is SHORT TERM with an obvious final - what we need is a LONGTERM
SOLUTION.

and sure i will not go to mekka - but we can use the ones who come to us to show them who we are.

but this is not what happens in reality. they come as normal and no dangerous people and go as terrorists because the learned that they are hated.

but you will not understand that never. so enjoy your view as long as you still can do it.
and don´t worry your kids. when they get beheaded one day from a bunch of haters than you did your part that this will happen.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
enrichment, firework, c43luiwjkf8, cultural, germany
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.