GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Congrat's to Real Madrid (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1265794)

Scott McD 06-03-2017 02:24 PM

Congrat's to Real Madrid

Champions League winners yet again !! :pimp

NatalieK 06-03-2017 02:42 PM

you know it, so partying over here, big congratulations...

#HalaMadrid

Paul&John 06-03-2017 02:45 PM

Great game'

nico-t 06-03-2017 06:29 PM

crazy. Didn't expect a big score like this.

Miguel T 06-03-2017 06:46 PM

#HalaMadrid

mineistaken 06-04-2017 07:39 AM

Mostly congrats vto gloryhunters and alike (never understood cheering with a passion [not talking about any of gfy members, talking in general] for some foreign team).

jbvryant 06-04-2017 07:47 AM

Yep, Great day for Real Madrid fans

NatalieK 06-04-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21811267)
Mostly congrats vto gloryhunters and alike (never understood cheering with a passion [not talking about any of gfy members, talking in general] for some foreign team).

It´s because RealMadrid are complete pros, they´re the best at football because RM pay so much for their team to have the best of the best. When they win, it´s like a massive praise of, "when you work hard for something, you win". RM prove this...

Here in Spain it´s even more amazing tbh, everyone´s like ecstatic, an amazing vibe :thumbsup

Scott McD 06-04-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21811267)

Oh all i give a shit about is Celtic. 100%.

But enjoyed the final, and indeed this years Champions League in general, and i offer my congrat's to the winners.

It will be Celtic's cup next year :pimp

J/k

nico-t 06-04-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21811885)
It´s because RealMadrid are complete pros, they´re the best at football because RM pay so much for their team to have the best of the best. When they win, it´s like a massive praise of, "when you work hard for something, you win". RM prove this...

Here in Spain it´s even more amazing tbh, everyone´s like ecstatic, an amazing vibe :thumbsup

you're so biased on every single topic it's insane. You live in spain so you're a die hard real madrid fan all of a sudden. You're an expat so you hate Brexit.

Life isn't simple like that. :2 cents:

Brexit is a blessing, real madrid is exceptional i give you that. Not based on emotion, but based on facts and performance. Be objective, being subjective is for retards :thumbsup

NatalieK 06-04-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21811996)
you're so biased on every single topic it's insane. You live in spain so you're a die hard real madrid fan all of a sudden. You're an expat so you hate Brexit.

Life isn't simple like that. :2 cents:

Brexit is a blessing, real madrid is exceptional i give you that. Not based on emotion, but based on facts and performance. Be objective, being subjective is for retards :thumbsup

here´s so much more of your bullshit!

OK, let´s get this right, Gary´s supported RealMadrid since i´ve known him in 1998, he´s always been a RM supporter, so this is just ignorance to the bliss :321GFY

What´s Brexit got to do with this thread, what´s any of your hate for me or Gary, bringing up past conversations got to do with any of this thread, you´re a fucking imbecile... seriously, get fucked & fuck off of our case cunt :321GFY

The fact you mention about RM´s fact of their amazing performance is just a repeat of what I said...

You need to back off & sort your life out, because we´ve not got a bad word about you or anyone unless you wanna fuck with us & like RM, we´ll whip your ass everytime :321GFY

#HalaMadrid Since 1998 for us!

mineistaken 06-04-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21811990)
Oh all i give a shit about is Celtic. 100%.

But enjoyed the final, and indeed this years Champions League in general, and i offer my congrat's to the winners.

It will be Celtic's cup next year :pimp

J/k

Like I mentioned, I did not mean you, was talking about those other types as I am sure you know them. Those barca, real, manunited etc "fans" from different countries :1orglaugh

mineistaken 06-04-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21812152)
OK, let´s get this right, Gary´s supported RealMadrid since i´ve known him in 1998, he´s always been a RM supporter, so this is just ignorance to the bliss :321GFY

While I can understand people from countries with low quality football being "fans" of foreign clubs (as they do not have top tier teams in their country), being British and supporting Spanish and not British team is another level of something... :error

Spunky 06-04-2017 10:08 PM

Well deserved Congrats

Paul Markham 06-04-2017 11:03 PM

It was a game of two halves. Rael dominated the second half.

NatalieK 06-05-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21812176)
While I can understand people from countries with low quality football being "fans" of foreign clubs (as they do not have top tier teams in their country), being British and supporting Spanish and not British team is another level of something... :error

and there you go again assuming, we both support Tottenham hotspurs & have since we were in our teens or although, Gary enjoys watching games from Arsenal gunners & Barca too!

Around here where we live, it´s mainly Barca supporters...

now, can you not just fuck off, it´s worst than being Putin or Trump with you asking questions that have nothing to do anything apart from just trolling

seeandsee 06-05-2017 02:50 AM

real kiccking some ass

Ross 06-05-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21812176)

I don't agree with you on this point, anyone can support any team they choose to. Going with your mindset, would I be wrong to support any other Tennis player than Andy Murray (because we're both Scottish) or a Golfer other than Colin Montgomerie?

Congrats to Real Madrid and for me, Congratulations more to Zizou! The transformation he has brought to that team is nothing short of incredible. You get the feeling he is building a real squad that will challenge for years to come, this team really could do anything now with the strength they have and the new faces that will undoubtedly arrive to make them even stronger.

Goosy 06-05-2017 11:23 PM

Juve ftw!!!!

Manfap 06-06-2017 01:30 AM

I wanted Juve to win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross (Post 21813967)
I don't agree with you on this point, anyone can support any team they choose to. Going with your mindset, would I be wrong to support any other Tennis player than Andy Murray (because we're both Scottish) or a Golfer other than Colin Montgomerie?

Go on, admit it.... you like Colin Montgomerie because of his moobs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21811885)

In the part of Spain I'm in, no one seemed to give a shit.

Scott McD 06-06-2017 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manfap (Post 21814966)
Go on, admit it.... you like Colin Montgomerie because of his moobs!

Who didn't love those moobs ?!?? :)

NatalieK 06-06-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manfap (Post 21814966)

In the part of Spain I'm in, no one seemed to give a shit.

you must be up by Barca or down south in little Britain :winkwink:

OneMillionGirls 06-06-2017 05:33 PM

MESSI is the best.

danep 06-07-2017 05:19 AM

Siempre Real!

Manfap 06-07-2017 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21816382)
you must be up by Barca or down south in little Britain :winkwink:

Nope I am in old school Spain.. Castilla y Leon. I can see El Cid's house from my office window.

DownThePoole 06-07-2017 06:25 AM

4 days since RM took UCL champ12nship. still very happy :)

NatalieK 06-07-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manfap (Post 21817480)
Nope I am in old school Spain.. Castilla y Leon. I can see El Cid's house from my office window.

amazed being close to Madrid, only north by a few hundred miles... the people weren´t celebrating. I suppose it´s because the old school Spain prefers the quiet life, the manána manána ...

the football´s where a lot of the income for Spain´s come from. It´s changed a lot of the life :2 cents:

romeo22 06-07-2017 01:16 PM

Too bad I wanted Juve to Win

Ross 06-07-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo22 (Post 21818590)
Too bad I wanted Juve to Win

Part of me wanted it for Gigi Buffon, he is a legend and a very humble man, very unlike most modern day players.