GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ChickPassCash.com is stealing your traffic (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1374993)

Tagir 04-27-2024 05:50 AM

ChickPassCash.com is stealing your traffic

ChickPassCash.com is stealing your traffic; when you go to the join page, someone else's NATS ID is substituted! Check it!

Apparently, it's time to write a script and check affiliate programs for scams!

newB 04-27-2024 06:01 AM

You have a particular site to try? I just tested two and my NATS was passed along in both.

Tagir 04-27-2024 06:12 AM

Check Nats ID thoroughly, copy and compare! You'll be surprised! For example, their website is chickpassnetwork.com!

newB 04-27-2024 06:30 AM

Tried several more times - clicked around several pages before trying the join link at the top and in the body. In all cases my ID is tracking.

Do this: copy the changed NATS code then go to the link details and paste into the NATS code field and click enter. Does it still show you as the affiliate? If so, then there is no issue. If the affiliate or payment fields change, then there's an issue.

Tagir 04-27-2024 08:30 AM

I checked everything many times! It's strange that you don't see this(

Tjeezers 04-27-2024 09:44 AM

I have nats MTY5My41LjExLjExLjAuMTAwNjYyNC4wLjAuMA In my galleries, when going to the join link, and having the mouse on the JOIN Link, it shows

MC4wLjExLjExLjAuMC4wLjAuMA

But when I push that link, it goes to

MTY5My41LjExLjExLjAuMTAwNjYyNC4wLjAuMA

Maybe it is because Chickpass is a seller of TACAmateurs.com that they have this weird setup?

Short story, I do see 2 different NATS id's also, but in the end, it goes to the one I started with.

jscott 04-27-2024 11:25 AM

Anyone talked to ChickPassCash about this?

Tjeezers 04-27-2024 11:42 AM

I contacted Nancy, she can jump in on this. I am sure it will be straighten out in a jiffy

Nancy M00re 04-27-2024 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers (Post 23258089)
I contacted Nancy, she can jump in on this. I am sure it will be straighten out in a jiffy

Thanks Harry
What a great way of solving a problem with a thread like this ;-)

Ps, we do not steal traffic from our affiliates. I'm sure there is a good explanation.
@Tagir, can you give me your linkcode please?
Hit me up on Skype or reply here

Thanks

tandastudios 04-27-2024 12:28 PM

Thank you for jumping in Nancy. I wouldn't even know how to bypass all of NATs built in security and steal traffic, so as requested please provide an example and I will open a ticket with Too Much Media immediately and have them investigate. If anyone from TMM is on the board today, I'd love your input on this

tandastudios 04-27-2024 12:42 PM

Additionally, I went to your site, clicked the link to "college amateurs" and did a test. Upon checking NATs it comes back with your affiliate code of "tatarin" so everything looks OK, but if you're able to provide that info we requested I'll absolutely look into it further

Tjeezers 04-27-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy M00re (Post 23258092)
Thanks Harry

it's always a pleasure being in contact with you, Nancy, for 20+ years! :frenchman
I admire your persistence and dedication to the industry and your affiliates.

Have a nice weekend!

Nancy M00re 04-27-2024 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers (Post 23258111)
it's always a pleasure being in contact with you, Nancy, for 20+ years! :frenchman
I admire your persistence and dedication to the industry and your affiliates.

Have a nice weekend!

Very sweet of you Harry. Always a pleasure working with you btw :)

Tagir 04-28-2024 12:48 AM

Yes, they fixed everything quickly! But the fact remains a fact! Next time I'll take screenshots!

If you noticed that yesterday and today the number of transitions has increased! Or sales! This can also prove!

Tagir 04-28-2024 12:56 AM

And about trusting NATS! They receive money from partner programs that don't pay their affiliates! So there is no trust in them!

Tagir 04-28-2024 01:04 AM

With Encoded links, it's very easy to manipulate them, which is how they got caught! Affiliates usually don't pay attention to them because they just look like a string of letters!

Now, after they got caught, they fixed everything, and you're testing, Submits have also appeared in the statistics!

I urge affiliates to check all affiliate programs!

Tagir 04-28-2024 01:15 AM

If anyone is interested in how the NATS ID substitution was carried out, they probably created fixed JOIN links on their websites with a specific NATS ID that belongs to them! When a user clicks on JOIN, they are redirected with a different NATS ID, not yours (it gets replaced)! That's how easily your trusted NATS can be bypassed!

tandastudios 04-28-2024 06:12 AM

I'm sorry but I really have no idea what you are talking about. No changes were made and nothing was "fixed". Whatever you thought you saw you clearly just made an error because absolutely nothing changed. If you have further questions in the future please contact me or Nancy directly and we will be happy to help you.