GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paying out cam models. Solutions? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1154927)

chloelewis 11-19-2014 10:42 AM

Paying out cam models. Solutions?

Hi guys,

I want to avoid writing checks and doing ACH payments myself. I heard of WebmasterChecks. I need an easy solution to pay models on a weekly basis. I would like a provider who can offer checks, wire and ACH.

Any solutions out there?

RuthB 11-19-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloelewis (Post 20295144)
Hi guys,

I want to avoid writing checks and doing ACH payments myself. I heard of WebmasterChecks. I need an easy solution to pay models on a weekly basis. I would like a provider who can offer checks, wire and ACH.

Any solutions out there?

Hi chloe,

Paxum would be a great option for you!

With Paxum you can send Instant Bulk Payments Worldwide. We charge a set fee of $1 USD per transaction, no matter how much you send. No matter how many payments you need to send out, they are all issued instantly, no delays.

Your performers can access/withdraw their funds via the Paxum Payroll card, check, Wire, EFT/ACH, or by sending P2P payments to other Paxum account-holders.

Every payment your performers receive from you via Paxum will have no fees deducted. ie: if you send $1,000, your performer receives $1,000.

Many adult industry professionals already use Paxum, we are a popular choice and we have been awarded multiple awards over the last few years in recognition of the quality of our service. (see sig)

Many large cam companies such as MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Flirt4Free, LiveJasmin, ModelCentro, and many others (including many cam studios) use Paxum for performer payouts.

Please get in touch with me so that we can chat further. I think our solution will work great for you!

My Skype is PaxumRuth
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Ruth :thumbsup

chloelewis 11-19-2014 11:30 AM

Thanks Ruth! I made an account with Paxum a few weeks ago but did not know the recipients can withdraw the money with ACH and wire. I thought it was only the debit card. I will have another look!

adultmobile 11-19-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 20295163)
Many large cam companies such as MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Flirt4Free, LiveJasmin, ModelCentro, and many others (including many cam studios) use Paxum for performer payouts.

Smaller cam sites too :)

corvette 11-19-2014 04:58 PM

hi, thats what we do, we payout for the biggest sites in the business, check out our website or contact me for more info, thanks

[email protected]

Webmasterchecks Affiliate Payout and Payment Transfer Service

Socks 11-20-2014 09:20 AM

https://www.dwolla.com/payouts

You're welcome. ;)

* Only works for US

darkman1986 11-20-2014 09:40 AM

great to hear :thumbsup

MrGusMuller 11-20-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloelewis (Post 20295144)
Hi guys,

Any solutions out there?

That intro movie rules!
Is that you?

Lets be friends!!! :Graucho:Graucho:Graucho

ITraffic 11-20-2014 12:19 PM

most cam sites seem to payout their affiliates and models by payoneer.

MrGusMuller 11-21-2014 08:22 AM

bump for this!

Andreweb 11-21-2014 12:40 PM

A lots of models are using payoneer ! At least 90% of the models I know personally in real life or online !

chloelewis 11-21-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGusMuller (Post 20296622)
That intro movie rules!
Is that you?

Lets be friends!!! :Graucho:Graucho:Graucho

Yes, that's me :winkwink:

chloelewis 11-21-2014 02:09 PM

Thank you for all the recommendations everyone! WebmasterChecks and Paxum are what I think I will go with.

Dwolla is fun and I used it in a project before but don't have time for more API integrations now so much complexity already in building a cam site from scratch >.<

Vendzilla 11-21-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloelewis (Post 20297917)
Thank you for all the recommendations everyone! WebmasterChecks and Paxum are what I think I will go with.

Dwolla is fun and I used it in a project before but don't have time for more API integrations now so much complexity already in building a cam site from scratch >.<

Good Choices

RuthB 11-21-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Thank you for choosing Paxum! If you need anything or have any questions about your account, please feel free to get in touch, anytime! :thumbsup

chloelewis 11-21-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 20297990)
Thanks for choosing Paxum! If you need anything or have any questions about your account, please feel free to get in touch, anytime! :thumbsup

Aww you're so nice! Thank you :winkwink:

corvette 11-21-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Good to hear, Ruth is good people :)

Let me know if I can help in any way, [email protected]

chloelewis 11-21-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvette (Post 20298024)
Good to hear, Ruth is good people :)

Let me know if I can help in any way, [email protected]

Thanks so much Mark! I will send you an email this week. I am not going to have a lot of volume at the beginning and hope it's not going to be a problem. I need people to believe in me and help me out. I will be loyal to people who help me grow!

JesseQuinn 11-21-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGusMuller (Post 20296622)
Lets be friends!!!

I think Mr. Muller has a crush :)

Quote:

WebmasterChecks and Paxum

@chloe, I'm actually in the market for a payment solution as well, I've been looking at bill.com but WMC is on the list as well. I'd love to hear how it works for you once you start using it. I'm signed up with Paxum as well as a payment option but I need to get around to figuring out how to load my account without using a cc, so I don't really offer it yet

beyond that though, just wanted to say it's awesome to see more cam chicas getting involved with the admin/webmaster end of the industry. you've done a wicked job with the home page design, wishing you all the best with your new site

chloelewis 11-21-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseQuinn (Post 20298186)

@chloe, I'm actually in the market for a payment solution as well, I've been looking at bill.com but WMC is on the list as well. I'd love to hear how it works for you once you start using it. I'm signed up with Paxum as well as a payment option but I need to get around to figuring out how to load my account without using a cc, so I don't really offer it yet

beyond that though, just wanted to say it's awesome to see more cam chicas getting involved with the admin/webmaster end of the industry. you've done a wicked job with the home page design, wishing you all the best with your new site

Thanks Jesse! Another one I found too is Zipmark to do direct deposits. But I think Paxum and WebmasterCheck is better fit.

I will report back and thanks so much for the kind words. I hope to make lots of new friends here and grow my network here :)

RuthB 11-21-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseQuinn (Post 20298186)

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for signing up with us as well! With regards to funding your account, do you process your sites with Epoch or Segpay? Both companies offer Paxum as a payout option :thumbsup

disinfected 11-25-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloelewis (Post 20297914)
Yes, that's me :winkwink:

No it's not. You are some guy defining the program for Chloe the cam girl. Boyfriend, hired consultant?

First: Kudos for landing page on the site, I actually like it.

Second: Do not create a nick pretending to be the brains, as well as model, never ends well.

Third: Do not make derogatory statements, in other people's threads, of what you know nothing about.

Please read #2 again. And I would like to do cross promotion with the real Chloe, so if you are her agent however how, please put me in direct contact with her because would like to talk direct.

p.s. thanks for the bump in my thread. Friendly advice, read carefully and post accordingly

chloelewis 11-25-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disinfected (Post 20302230)
No it's not. You are some guy defining the program for Chloe the cam girl. Boyfriend, hired consultant?

First: Kudos for landing page on the site, I actually like it.

Second: Do not create a nick pretending to be the brains, as well as model, never ends well.

Third: Do not make derogatory statements, in other people's threads, of what you know nothing about.

Please read #2 again. And I would like to do cross promotion with the real Chloe, so if you are her agent however how, please put me in direct contact with her because would like to talk direct.

p.s. thanks for the bump in my thread. Friendly advice, read carefully and post accordingly

I have been camming for a year now and talk about programming online and stuff live in my shows too all the time. Sorry you did not like my comment in your thread and are upset about it. :disgust