GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Best REAL dating sites? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1156648)

takethebluepill 12-11-2014 01:13 PM

Best REAL dating sites?

So, what are the best real dating sites out there. By real I mean real members of BOTH sexes.
I'm already a promoter of AFF, and a member...so I can say first hand that AFF is one of the good ones.
Call me old fashioned, but if I take someone's money, I want to make sure they are getting value back, and not just notes from some company paid stooge named Frank, signing his letters Crystal Bubbles.

Evil Chris 12-11-2014 01:14 PM

Together Networks.

takethebluepill 12-12-2014 10:52 AM

Fail. Set up a quick test account this morning. Signed up, and lo and behold, there were already 2 girls that wanted to meet me and a message from a third....and all this action within 10 seconds of hitting the join button. Guess they must have liked the looks of my stock cartoon pic, graciously provided by the network.

Come on guys, surely there is at least one program out there that has gone the honest approach and has done the marketing required to get real people (women) on your sites.

TeenCat 12-12-2014 10:54 AM

most of those real dating dont have affiliate system or are very strict about who to choose ... have luck! :thumbsup

seeric 12-12-2014 10:57 AM

Tinder. Snapchat. Facebook. Anything you don't need to give a credit card to.

takethebluepill 12-12-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeric (Post 20321913)

Thanks. I am looking for new affiliate programs. Already promote AFF (not 100% clean) but real enough to provide real value to the members. Also promote Ashley Madison.

DamageX 12-12-2014 11:06 AM

REAL dating sites? :1orglaugh

xXXtesy10 12-12-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takethebluepill (Post 20320282)
So, what are the best real dating sites out there. By real I mean real members of BOTH sexes.
I'm already a promoter of AFF, and a member...so I can say first hand that AFF is one of the good ones.
Call me old fashioned, but if I take someone's money, I want to make sure they are getting value back, and not just notes from some company paid stooge named Frank, signing his letters Crystal Bubbles.

are none :2 cents:

djroof 12-12-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeric (Post 20321913)

So true...

seeandsee 12-12-2014 11:15 AM

real dating sites?

imagination can do anything :)

takethebluepill 12-12-2014 11:21 AM

That's why I find it so ironic that so many programs out there boast about there success...when really they are no better then any other boiler room scam. How about putting in the work and dollars to offer a good product to the consumer, instead of dedicating all the efforts towards being the best at scamming.
Dare to dream...

fuzebox 12-12-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takethebluepill (Post 20321948)
That's why I find it so ironic that so many programs out there boast about there success...when really they are no better then any other boiler room scam. How about putting in the work and dollars to offer a good product to the consumer, instead of dedicating all the efforts towards being the best at scamming.
Dare to dream...

You mean connect them to real girls in their area that want to get laid tonight? :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

You should be able to find public offers for legit mainstream dating sites if you poke around the big CPA networks.

seeric 12-12-2014 11:38 AM

Find Affiliate Offers, Real Network Reviews And Expert Affiliate Marketing Training | oDigger

takethebluepill 12-12-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzebox (Post 20321971)
You mean connect them to real girls in their area that want to get laid tonight? :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Perhaps that's the problem. There simply aren't enough original thinkers/skilled marketers that understand that there are other sales channels and marketing methods out there. It doesn't have to be a constant regurgitation of the same old same old...

Ashely Madison stepped away from the stock messaging...and built a REAL business based on a promise they can and do deliver on.

zolazola 12-12-2014 02:01 PM

Together Networks.

mobiller 12-12-2014 02:37 PM

Go out more often. Real people are out and about not behind a computer screen:-)

DamageX 12-12-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobiller (Post 20322234)
Go out more often. Real people are out and about not behind a computer screen:-)

Facebook would beg to differ.

Porko 12-12-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takethebluepill (Post 20320282)

TINDER.com
:thumbsup

datingbanking 12-12-2014 04:51 PM

Check out the offers on peerfly

multiple dating offers etc, otherwise you should build your own website HERE
But I'm under the impression we discussed this under another nick?

420 12-12-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobiller (Post 20322234)

Who wants to talk to those weird fucks in the real world? My people are behind screens. No, wait, they're in front of screens. Wires and stuff are behind.

thecatwrites 12-12-2014 10:59 PM

Tinder's the most entertaining, lol