GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sponsors that offer check & Paxum only (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1374933)

jscott 04-25-2024 01:30 AM

Sponsors that offer check & Paxum only

Please , for the love of Gosh, do something about this!

Who the hell wants checks in 2024? And Paxum seems not great payment method anymore too.

You know who you are. Please help your affiliates, and anytime you feel lazy about it, remind yourself that it's 2024 and there are other options.

Thanks.

AdultDomainBroker 04-25-2024 03:48 AM

Agree. We need a better options.

Tubevideditor 04-25-2024 07:47 AM

Sadly, its getting a bit harder moving money around (esp overseas) as the banks want so much info/compliance/fraud issues at times now. That could be one reason why international wires aren't offered by some.
I've had regular weekly payments coming in from one company for over ten years and not long ago, the intermediately bank suddenly had issues with it for no seemily good reason.
Even Paxum wire withdrawals sometimes now get stopped for 'security checks' and can take a week or more to land rather than minutes or hours like it used to be.
It sucks why its so hard to funds around now.

Sly 04-25-2024 07:50 AM

What options would you guys like to see? What works for you?

Perhaps a list of what works for who and where, can help sponsors implement solutions that work good for all.

jimstones22 04-25-2024 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubevideditor (Post 23257409)
Sadly, its getting a bit harder moving money around (esp overseas) as the banks want so much info/compliance/fraud issues at times now. That could be one reason why international wires aren't offered by some.
I've had regular weekly payments coming in from one company for over ten years and not long ago, the intermediately bank suddenly had issues with it for no seemily good reason.
Even Paxum wire withdrawals sometimes now get stopped for 'security checks' and can take a week or more to land rather than minutes or hours like it used to be.

Good point! I've been content with Paxum most of the time. But that's about my only option other than Masspay for wire transfers to my bank.

From what I have read so far, I certainly don't have the confidence to try them out. So Paxum it is!

WiredGuy 04-25-2024 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23257332)
Who the hell wants checks in 2024?

I do... it costs 25c to cash a check, it costs $25 to receive a wire. Electronic payments also carry with them a lot of information including the type of business which can be very problematic for banks if they don't want to be associated with adult.

As inconvenient as checks may be, they're cost effective and provide a degree of anonymity. I'll take them over a wire any day.

WG

jscott 04-25-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 23257410)
What options would you guys like to see? What works for you?

Perhaps a list of what works for who and where, can help sponsors implement solutions that work good for all.

ACH for USA, this works GREAT.
Bitcoin (BTC), this is probably best overall option, because BTC is borderless, anyone can use.
Maybe even CashApp, Revolut, Venmo, Paypal or something.

To any sponsors listening and considering adding any of these, THANK YOU.

Tagir 04-26-2024 02:40 AM

USDT trc20:thumbsup
1 USDT =1 USD:2 cents:

jscott 04-26-2024 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubevideditor (Post 23257409)

Central banks and govs are clamping down on citizens, they want more control and they're winning, they're even making it harder to get your own money: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...78750194377192

I personally had an issue where my bank questioned why I am spending money, where I'm buying/spending on, etc, and requested receipts for my purchases! Had that account closed last week, fuck that.

Things are going to get MUCH worse, especially when central banks realize that the gig is up, when majority people will finally know and care about their insolvency, and bank runs become a threat to them, they'll get MUCH MORE nasty. :Oh crap

Tagir 04-26-2024 02:49 AM

Crypto is the solution! No problems with banks!

Denny 04-26-2024 04:45 AM

+1 for Paypal and ACH

BigFurry 04-26-2024 06:45 AM

ACH for US
SEPA for EU

fris 04-26-2024 07:01 AM

i would still prefer checks over paxum :p

Sly 04-26-2024 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23257613)
ACH for USA, this works GREAT.
Bitcoin (BTC), this is probably best overall option, because BTC is borderless, anyone can use.
Maybe even CashApp, Revolut, Venmo, Paypal or something.

To any sponsors listening and considering adding any of these, THANK YOU.

Check your email.

Colmike9 04-26-2024 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fris (Post 23257680)
i would still prefer checks over paxum :p

Same, just deposit it at the bank/ATM. ACH is great if you can use it, though.

I got paid once with Paxum, it sucked..

TBFS 04-26-2024 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiredGuy (Post 23257425)
I do... it costs 25c to cash a check, it costs $25 to receive a wire. Electronic payments also carry with them a lot of information including the type of business which can be very problematic for banks if they don't want to be associated with adult.

As inconvenient as checks may be, they're cost effective and provide a degree of anonymity. I'll take them over a wire any day.

WG

Then you are lucky :P
you cant even cash checks here anymore, last time you could was 4 years ago, and it easily cost €100+ to cash a check (even for the checks for only a few hundred dollars) & it would also takes weeks to clear.

Colmike9 04-26-2024 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 23257744)
Then you are lucky :P
you cant even cash checks here anymore, last time you could was 4 years ago, and it easily cost €100+ to cash a check (even for the checks for only a few hundred dollars) & it would also takes weeks to clear.

Grocery stores and a handful of smoke shops/convenience stores still cash checks around here, you get cash instantly, and costs about $1.50-$4 for each check.

Sly 04-26-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike9 (Post 23257755)
Grocery stores and a handful of smoke shops/convenience stores still cash checks around here, you get cash instantly, and costs about $1.50-$4 for each check.

Can you do mobile deposit? All of my bank accounts support mobile deposit, which makes it pretty easy.

That said, I still can't stand checks myself. :1orglaugh

Colmike9 04-26-2024 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 23257774)
Can you do mobile deposit? All of my bank accounts support mobile deposit, which makes it pretty easy.

That said, I still can't stand checks myself. :1orglaugh

Oh right, yeah Chase lets me just take a pic of the check. I haven't done it in a while, ACH ftw

Captcha 04-26-2024 12:51 PM

CCbill enter the room
CCbill dislike
CCbill leave

NoWhErE 04-26-2024 02:15 PM

For smaller sponsors, checks and Paxum is fine. I do hear that people in the EU have a hard time with checks.

As for bigger sponsors: wire is the best option.

If people are having a hard time keeping their bank accounts open, its either they are running a business through a personal account or they have too many shady transactions. Crypto is usually a massive flag.

just a punk 04-26-2024 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWhErE (Post 23257835)
I do hear that people in the EU have a hard time with checks.

And not just with checks. They also have a hard time with fax machines, typewriters, pagers, ink tanks, and other tools that are so popular in the United States today.

newB 04-27-2024 06:55 AM

Personally, I prefer checks. No fee for domestic, and it serves as a physical reminder to who is actually paying.

Though, I do wonder which neighbor got the one for the gay program and opened it by mistake. They put it in my mailbox with a "oops, my bad" post-it note.

Dirty Dane 04-27-2024 11:01 AM

Sup, dude.

Dirty Dane 04-27-2024 11:03 AM

Webmoney worked until Putin got mad.

jscott 04-28-2024 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagir (Post 23257648)
Crypto is the solution! No problems with banks!

Bitcoin is a great solution, really happy with any sponsors who offer BTC payouts. :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Dane (Post 23258073)
Sup, dude.

Sup Dane! Where the hell you been dude?!?!?!

sandman! 04-28-2024 07:36 PM

I don’t know anyone in the USA that has a problem with checks , are you in some 3rd world country ?

sandman! 04-28-2024 07:39 PM

I have been out of adult long enough not to have paxum or give a fuck what it is lol

jscott 04-28-2024 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman! (Post 23258457)
I don’t know anyone in the USA that has a problem with checks , are you in some 3rd world country ?

Have you tried cashing Canadian checks in USA? or vice vs.? Some banks wont even do it. Checks are almost unusable with cross border deposits. Not only that, you get mail ? like, paper mail? We have the internet now, no need for waiting days/weeks for mail, dealing with paper, scanning shit, driving to deposit, etc. Again, it's 2024 and we still have internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman! (Post 23258459)
I have been out of adult long enough not to have paxum or give a fuck what it is lol

You're out of adult?!? :Oh crap