GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   paxum are stealing (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1355375)

cam4teen 06-08-2022 09:20 AM

paxum are stealing

Attention friends, it's been a long time since I posted, but given what paxum did with my account, I really have to make it public. They just closed the account without any explanation and I had some money there, the worst that some friends of mine did the same, that is Paxum is going bankrupt, take your money from paxum and put it on a more reliable platform

CurrentlySober 06-08-2022 09:24 AM

i like poo

nikki99 06-08-2022 09:30 AM

doubt it........

CurrentlySober 06-08-2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 23009429)
i like poo

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki99 (Post 23009434)
doubt it........

Nahhh... I REALLY do... :2 cents:

blackmonsters 06-08-2022 10:15 AM

Another Paxum success story.

:2 cents:

bill_musk 06-08-2022 10:43 AM

Well I hope it's totally unrelated but I initiated a bank transfer on the 4th of june, it usually takes a day or 2, but I haven't received my money on my local bank account yet

TBFS 06-08-2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_musk (Post 23009469)
Well I hope it's totally unrelated but I initiated a bank transfer on the 4th of june, it usually takes a day or 2, but I haven't received my money on my local bank account yet

We did a withdrawl on june 1, it arrived today (which was a lot slower then normal) but it did arrive!

There is a topic with other people also having slow withdrawls (but so far everyone do seem to get the withdrawls, just delayed)

bill_musk 06-08-2022 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 23009472)
We did a withdrawl on june 1, it arrived today (which was a lot slower then normal) but it did arrive!

There is a topic with other people also having slow withdrawls (but so far everyone do seem to get the withdrawls, just delayed)

Ah well this explains that. Can’t find the thread link can you post it?

CaptainHowdy 06-08-2022 11:11 AM

"Stealing" is such a strong word . . .

Denny 06-08-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_musk (Post 23009473)
Ah well this explains that. Can’t find the thread link can you post it?

it's been on main forum's homepage for like 3 weeks :error:pimp
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...nt-delays.html

RuthB 06-08-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cam4teen (Post 23009426)
Attention friends, it's been a long time since I posted, but given what paxum did with my account, I really have to make it public. They just closed the account without any explanation and I had some money there, the worst that some friends of mine did the same, that is Paxum is going bankrupt, take your money from paxum and put it on a more reliable platform

Paxum does not steal clients funds. Paxum is not going bankrupt.

If your account was closed, it's likely due to a breach of our Terms of Service.

"Prohibited Activities

It is forbidden for a User to use the Platform Services to, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly assist in any illegal activity or any Prohibited Activity (all of which are listed below in the Glossary). Users who breach this clause shall, at the discretion of Paxum, be subject to Account termination with cause."

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your situation, but that doesn't make it okay to post lies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_musk (Post 23009469)

We have had some minor delays with some withdrawals, we're very sorry for the inconvenience. If you're worried please reach out to our support team who will be able to look into your specific withdrawal for you. You can open a ticket inside your account, or email support at paxum at any time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 23009472)

Thank you for making this post and sharing your experience in this thread. We're very sorry for the delay you encountered with your recent withdrawal.

DVTimes 06-08-2022 12:08 PM

I have had no problems with paxum.

Some may have had delays as its been a holiday in some countries, the last few days.

LouiseLloyd 06-08-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cam4teen (Post 23009426)

Who were the funds that made up the sum of your account balance from and what for?

CaptainHowdy 06-08-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 23009486)
it's been on main forum's homepage for like 3 weeks :error:pimp
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...nt-delays.html

:1orglaugh :Oh crap . . .

romeo22 06-08-2022 10:04 PM

Seems all same story, they just rotate all the time - I miss good old days using Epassport

todservices 06-10-2022 01:44 AM

I have been using Paxum for 11 years now.
Never had any major issue with them, and if there has been small issue, it was solved fast through their support.

Problem is that anyone can badmouth good companies with no proof...

Go Paxum!
Good reply Ruth, always professional!

Biggie Smalls Web Writing 06-10-2022 02:17 AM

A few years ago Paxum closed my account, but they let me withdraw the remaining balance.

Ruth is always there to help, Paxum is so lucky to have her :)

brassmonkey 06-10-2022 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todservices (Post 23010046)
I have been using Paxum for 11 years now.
Never had any major issue with them, and if there has been small issue, it was solved fast through their support.

Problem is that anyone can badmouth good companies with no proof...

Go Paxum!
Good reply Ruth, always professional!

the issue is usa resident???

AdultDomainBroker 06-10-2022 02:50 AM

Where is that cunt from Paxum? I still have not received funds...

AlexxxSBG 06-10-2022 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byznys13 (Post 23010063)

Very smart calling a "cunt" only person who can help you out.. as well as the people who holds your money :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

AdultDomainBroker 06-10-2022 04:32 AM

Cunt = lady, or not?

Brian mike 06-10-2022 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byznys13 (Post 23010085)
Cunt = lady, or not?

this is no call for!

I really hope for you , you don't call our RUTH ( that is always here to help us ) this way...

:mad:

Biggie Smalls Web Writing 06-10-2022 07:07 AM

Quote:

with that attitude, things can only get worse

brassmonkey 06-10-2022 08:19 AM

Quote:

morning chuckle :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Adraco 06-10-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Where is that cunt from Paxum?

Ohhh, what could possibly go wrong after this legendary opening phrase???

adultchatpay 06-10-2022 03:56 PM

I made 3 EFT withdrawals (yesterday and today). They usually arrive within minutes. But there is an unusual delay this time.

I will check again monday or tuesday and hit support if it does not arrive.

I have multiple minor issues with paxum but it gets resolve afer sometime. For me Paxum still serve my needs, and unless they (networks) offer alternative payment solutions, paxum still works for me.

JesseQuinn 06-10-2022 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie Smalls Web Writing (Post 23010054)

Ruth is always there to help, Paxum is so lucky to have her :)

:2 cents::2 cents::2 cents:

AlexxxSBG 06-10-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie Smalls Web Writing (Post 23010141)
with that attitude, things can only get worse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 23010261)

Exactly! :error

Quote:

Cunt = lady, or not?

Don't act dumb (maybe not acting tho), you know what you said :disgust

Anyhow, offending @Ruth from Paxum, who has always been more than helpful is rude and ignorant.. You'll have to learn some manners son, especially how to speak to a lady, as long as how to behave. That attitude won't get you far here, nor in the industry :warning

mainstreammix 06-11-2022 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexxxSBG (Post 23010083)
Very smart calling a "cunt" only person who can help you out.. as well as the people who holds your money :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Surely there isn't a payment processor with only a single point of contact to fix financial issues. That is way too farfetched to believe. /s

mainstreammix 06-11-2022 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 23010261)

What's the claim here. That if you have your money taken for b/s reasons but you call an employee a cunt they should keep it? And you are on the side of that? :1orglaugh

Slappin Fish 06-11-2022 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainstreammix (Post 23010411)
What's the claim here. That if you have your money taken for b/s reasons but you call an employee a cunt they should keep it? And you are on the side of that? :1orglaugh

verbally abusing staff is never ok. You think someone who talks like that wasn't doing something shady and can be trusted with his story?

mainstreammix 06-11-2022 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slappin Fish (Post 23010445)
verbally abusing staff is never ok. You think someone who talks like that wasn't doing something shady and can be trusted with his story?

How someone talks has fuck all to do with whether or not they were doing something shady. You're literally on a board called GO FUCK YOURSELF spouting that nonsense.

If you call an employee a cunt and they want to cut ties they can do so, by cutting you a check for your money.

Slappin Fish 06-11-2022 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainstreammix (Post 23010465)
How someone talks has fuck all to do with whether or not they were doing something shady. You're literally on a board called GO FUCK YOURSELF spouting that nonsense.

If you call an employee a cunt and they want to cut ties they can do so, by cutting you a check for your money.

Cute little 2 week old fake nick :1orglaugh Calling someone who has been nothing but helpful for years a CUNT in a biz thread has everything to do with how they behave in the real world, many many years of GFY have taught us that. It is always the scammers, and the low-lives. :upsidedow

crazies 06-11-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Cunt = lady, or not?

YOU are a fucking idiot!!!!!

Have some respect you baboon.

seriouslee 06-11-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultchatpay (Post 23010302)
I made 3 EFT withdrawals (yesterday and today). They usually arrive within minutes. But there is an unusual delay this time.

I will check again monday or tuesday and hit support if it does not arrive.

I have multiple minor issues with paxum but it gets resolve afer sometime. For me Paxum still serve my needs, and unless they (networks) offer alternative payment solutions, paxum still works for me.

Same here. EFT transfer to a bank account in EU. Took some seconds for many months until it hit my bank account. Over the last weeks it took longer and longer with every transfer. Now waiting since last Saturday.

Not yet alarmed, never had any problems using Paxum, but the delay is noticeable.

CrazyMartin 06-11-2022 09:48 AM

Paxum is solid as rock

no problems from the begining after epassporte drama

digitalfantasies 06-11-2022 10:50 PM

Fuck paxum, I believe OP because the same happened here after we publicly blasted them on Twitter after months of extremely slow transfers, non-responding support, card maintenance fees for a card that never arrived
They said due to breach of terms service,
The only thing we broke were Chris' little feelings
Asked multiple times whatwas in breach.(only used them to receive AWE payments and pay hosting) they stopped replying.
Only started responding again after I made a post on gfy. Finally Did get the 10K back

I don't know if their TOS is still the same but you should get the money that's left in your account back.

Stop calling ruth a cunt, call them all cunts