GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ewan McGregor is a pussy (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1241722)

Scott McD 01-24-2017 03:06 PM

Ewan McGregor is a pussy

Another "actor" who should stay out of politics... :2 cents:

kane 01-24-2017 03:09 PM

Why do some people get so worked up about actors speaking out politically?

Bladewire 01-24-2017 03:12 PM

Piers Morgan is a loser and looks more shit now than ever before :1orglaugh

I'd make any excuse not to be seen on camera with him too, especially if I was A list like McGregor.:thumbsup

2MuchMark 01-24-2017 03:12 PM

Good for Ewan!

Though what he could have done is go on the show, and then challenge the host to discuss the issue as I think this would have got more traction.

adultchatpay 01-24-2017 08:45 PM

Manny Pacman vs. Ewan Mcgregor soon?

Bladewire 01-24-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21482437)
Good for Ewan!

Though what he could have done is go on the show, and then challenge the host to discuss the issue as I think this would have got more traction.

What if McGregor didn't want traction? Piers Morgan is an old viper attention whore and McGregor is an A lister, you know Piers would try to drag him down to build himself up.

Another thing, actors, in advance, don't book certain shows during junkets for various reasons including host, audience, etc. Clearly McGregor didn't know Pierce was the host or he would have blacklisted the show.

I think McGregor gets off clean with his base and makes Pierce look like a parriah that A listers want to avoid. In the end, who gives a shit right? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Scott McD 01-24-2017 10:27 PM

A lister ? His horrific acting in all 3 Star Wars prequals should have made him lose that title...

Bladewire 01-24-2017 10:33 PM

He's a legend forever imprinted on our psyche for all time until the day we die our last thought being Eeeeewwwaaaaan!

One of his best movies, saw it the first time while visiting Hong Kong

^^ One of my top 10 favorite movies of all time

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-107v7pJuPM...anmcgregor.jpg

kuprum 01-25-2017 12:28 AM

let's people be people

Bladewire 01-25-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuprum (Post 21483325)
let's people be people

romeo22 01-25-2017 12:57 AM

I would do the same

peter.clickpapa 01-25-2017 07:24 AM

I dont get it why Piers is this shocked. McGregor refused it, move on dude. This is called free will, innit?

Scott McD 01-25-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter.clickpapa (Post 21484036)
I dont get it why Piers is this shocked. McGregor refused it, move on dude. This is called free will, innit?

When you're guest is due to show up that morning then refuses you are allowed to be a little shocked. Pretty sure Piers is over it but he obviously had to bring it to people's attention...

nico-t 01-25-2017 09:21 AM

Not that surprising considering all the Hollywood millionaires are living in their own little bubble: Trying to relate themselves to fascist leftwing extremists without jobs. And these fascist leftwing extremists eat it all up.

Ross 01-25-2017 09:47 AM

Piers Morgan is an asshole, period. Ewan McGregor probably got more publicity for his movie by pulling this stunt anyway. Better than him sitting talking to that dickhead for 20 mins about mundane shite anyway.

PR_Glen 01-25-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21483109)
A lister ? His horrific acting in all 3 Star Wars prequals should have made him lose that title...

You could have put Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson and Christopher Lee in those movies and it wouldn't have saved them... oh wait.. they did and it was still shit...

what is up with you here lately? you are better than this petty shit.

EddyTheDog 01-25-2017 10:35 AM

TV stars and film actors should be in politics?..

Interesting.....

Bladewire 01-25-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21484411)
Not that surprising considering all the Hollywood millionaires are living in their own little bubble: Trying to relate themselves to fascist leftwing extremists without jobs. And these fascist leftwing extremists eat it all up.

You are very naive foreigner. McGregor has a little house in Brentwood & a little flat in London. A lot of A listers live out in the country, like Nicole Kidman, Beau Bridges, Ellen DeGeneres, etc. But you're a lazy intellectual and it's easy to lie and say ALL or EVERY blah blah blah

NatalieK 01-25-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21482437)
Good for Ewan!

exactly :thumbsup

he´s got T2 just coming out, why´s he give a shit about Pier´s...

some of us have much better things to do than argue a toss over politics :thumbsup

NatalieK 01-25-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21484747)
TV stars and film actors should be in politics?..

Interesting.....

exactly this...

it´s ok for us all to have a view, but if you feel you are needed to speak politics or do anything for your country, become an MP...

Fk referendums, let the people that have spent their lives in politics deal with the countries.

no Brexit, no Trump, get to grips with parliaments & governments, they´re paid to do the job :thumbsup

Scott McD 01-25-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 21484597)
You could have put Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson and Christopher Lee in those movies and it wouldn't have saved them... oh wait.. they did and it was still shit...

what is up with you here lately? you are better than this petty shit.

Maybe their acting in those movies wasn't as shitty as his ??

Anyway. Petty shit? Have you read even 2% of the threads on here lately. And you call mine petty ?

Most of mine are tongue in cheek. I don't get upset about anything i read or post on here.

I have better/other more important things in life to be worried about right now.

Feel free to block me if you think out of EVERYONE here and all the chat over the months i'm the petty one...

MaDalton 01-25-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21485680)
Maybe their acting in those movies wasn't as shitty as his ??

Anyway. Petty shit? Have you read even 2% of the threads on here lately. And you call mine petty ?

Most of mine are tongue in cheek. I don't get upset about anything i read or post on here.

I have better/other more important things in life to be worried about right now.

Feel free to block me if you think out of EVERYONE here and all the chat over the months i'm the petty one...

actually you were more fun when you posted boobs instead of Trump shit - just my :2 cents:

LetterTwenty7 01-25-2017 04:42 PM

I don't know what to think, probably because I don't fancy Piers Morgan, but at the same time he does make a good point imho.

mineistaken 01-25-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21484780)
You are very naive foreigner. McGregor has a little house in Brentwood & a little flat in London. A lot of A listers live out in the country, like Nicole Kidman, Beau Bridges, Ellen DeGeneres, etc. But you're a lazy intellectual and it's easy to lie and say ALL or EVERY blah blah blah

I do not think he meant literally living in mansions together in the same neighborhood.

He meant in a millionaire bubble as in being rich and famous bubble.

Paul Markham 01-26-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21485494)

no Brexit, no Trump, get to grips with parliaments & governments, they´re paid to do the job :thumbsup

Paid by who?

If Ewan was unemployed, living on benefits. He might not be so liberal. He might even vote Trump.

He's multi-millionaire who lives a privileged life and can afford to care about others.

Bladewire 01-26-2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21486766)
Paid by who?

If Ewan was unemployed, living on benefits. He might not be so liberal. He might even vote Trump.

He's multi-millionaire who lives a privileged life and can afford to care about others.

What world do you live in where only rich people volunteer or care about their community? You should get out more and contribute to society be good for you.

peter.clickpapa 01-26-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21484339)
When you're guest is due to show up that morning then refuses you are allowed to be a little shocked. Pretty sure Piers is over it but he obviously had to bring it to people's attention...

ah, makes sense, thanks

NatalieK 01-26-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21486796)
What world do you live in where only rich people volunteer or care about their community? You should get out more and contribute to society be good for you.

exactly this...

Paul seems very narrow minded for one of our more respected members of GFY :Oh crap

Maybe Paul believes a plumber to do an electricians job :thumbsup

nico-t 01-26-2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21484780)

So when I say Hollywood millionaire because they have made millions of dollars from big Hollywood productions, you think I mean their residence by saying Hollywood :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You don't connect Hollywood with big movies but with their residence? So according to you I must have said 'these Brentwood millionaires'? I must admit that makes the point very clear that I mean big Hollywood actors by that :1orglaugh

nico-t 01-26-2017 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21485773)
actually you were more fun when you posted boobs instead of Trump shit - just my :2 cents:

Because it conflicts with your own believes :2 cents:

I bet if he would praise traitor Merkel you'd have less problems with it.

Paul Markham 01-26-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21486796)

My comment was about him, not society. Society is doing a lot to making people poorer. By voting in governments determined to stay on the present course. Trump is the only chance to turn that around.

Paul Markham 01-26-2017 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21487357)
exactly this...

Paul seems very narrow minded for one of our more respected members of GFY :Oh crap

Maybe Paul believes a plumber to do an electricians job :thumbsup

No. I believe a Citizen of a country shouldn't be made to work cheaper because a migrant or Third World person does it for less. I paid all my staff UK rates.

You believe in the EU. That has made it easier to bring in cheaper workers and to export jobs.

NatalieK 01-26-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21487501)
No. I believe a Citizen of a country shouldn't be made to work cheaper because a migrant or Third World person does it for less. I paid all my staff UK rates.

You believe in the EU. That has made it easier to bring in cheaper workers and to export jobs.

Being part of the EU doesn´t mean cheaper workers, it also doesn´t mean division. You say Third world, we live in one world. The sooner you open your mind to see the big picture, the better.

Too many lives have been lost over wars, Brexit has only divided a country, as is Trump.

I work where ever I live & receive the same pay, so wages mean nothing whether in this country or another. But I do help the world when I can.

Since the referendum, fact, the NHS has gone down & after Brexit, even the British countryside will have a negative effect. Maybe the pound may look good, but the budget will have a hammer with negative effect :(

NatalieK 01-26-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21487489)
Society is doing a lot to making people poorer.

like you wanting to leave migrants in life without homes & "third world" countries to fend for themselves...

one world, one life :2 cents:

nico-t 01-26-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21487561)
Being part of the EU doesn´t mean cheaper workers, it also doesn´t mean division. You say Third world, we live in one world. The sooner you open your mind to see the big picture, the better.

Too many lives have been lost over wars, Brexit has only divided a country, as is Trump.

I work where ever I live & receive the same pay, so wages mean nothing whether in this country or another. But I do help the world when I can.

Since the referendum, fact, the NHS has gone down & after Brexit, even the British countryside will have a negative effect. Maybe the pound may look good, but the budget will have a hammer with negative effect :(

Nobody gives a shit about this NHS you seem so obsessed about. You're completely missing the point of what Brexit actually is.

The EU has divided people and that's a fact. It has made it painfully clear that we are not the same countries and economies. The Euro has destroyed several national economies. The EU open border policy is creating chaos as we speak, with Sweden and Germany's societies suffering the most - NL and other will follow if the EU remains in power.

The EU is a dictatorship. How the fuck can you support a dictatorship, destroying economies and societies at this rate? You really had some severe EU brainwashing since you keep defending these unelected dictators who rule you and don't give a shit about your voice.

Scott McD 01-26-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21487561)
Since the referendum, fact, the NHS has gone down & after Brexit

So Brexit (which hasn't actually happened yet) has fucked the NHS ??

You realise the fact we have run out of hospital beds, can't keep up with transplant demand, operations being cancelled, people being sent home too early is mostly because we have overpopulated ourselves (thanks to the EU) for years now and the results of which are now showing ?

Bladewire 01-26-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21487774)
The EU is a dictatorship. How the fuck can you support a dictatorship, destroying economies and societies at this rate? You really had some severe EU brainwashing since you keep defending these unelected dictators who rule you and don't give a shit about your voice.

Why do you support Putin's plan to break up the EU? You also support Putins pet Trump in the USA. What politician does Putin endorse in the Netherlands? You're just another brain washed weak minded Dutchy Poll: Dutch have more confidence in Putin than Trump | NL Times

JesseQuinn 01-26-2017 10:24 AM

don't care one way or the other about McGregor's views, Morgan or his show but I loved him in Trainspotting

SekobA 01-26-2017 04:19 PM

He is going back as usual

XXXtrailers 01-27-2017 04:20 AM

Interesting position...