GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   guys, do you ever judge girls based on their choice of boyfriend/dates? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=904514)

d-null 05-09-2009 11:11 PM

guys, do you ever judge girls based on their choice of boyfriend/dates?

I find myself doing this often, see a girl, think she might be ok, but then see the dude she is going out with and lose all respect for the girl to the point where I don't even feel like saying hi or hearing anything she might have to say to further prove her brainlessness.... anyone else here find themselves doing that?

Generally it seems to hold true though, if a girl is with a total dufus that any guy can completely see is a full of shit moron, then 9 times out of 10 the girl is brainless too and trying to have a conversation with her would be torture and probably not worth the pain it would involve for the goal of banging her anyways...

any other opinions?

SBJ 05-09-2009 11:20 PM

ya I learned a long time ago that when a hot girl dates a loser it's because she has issues herself and doesn't think she deserves better or likes the bad boys but will whine to you as a friend that they hate how they are treated by their men.. so yes I tend to just stay away from these types of girls now where i use to try to "save them from bad bfs"..

heymatty 05-09-2009 11:21 PM

Why not just go for single girls. There's plenty of them.

d-null 05-09-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heymatty (Post 15838637)

really? from what I've seen, most girls don't really go single, they keep a guy on the go and kind of segue into the next one, it is rare to find a truly single girl that doesn't have a guy's number programmed onto their cell phone that they've banged recently :2 cents:

SBJ 05-09-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heymatty (Post 15838637)

yeah when was the last time you were single? 2003? not all of us are as lucky as you to have a hot wife at home :winkwink:

Blingbaby 05-09-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-null (Post 15838628)
I find myself doing this often, see a girl, think she might be ok, but then see the dude she is going out with and lose all respect for the girl to the point where I don't even feel like saying hi or hearing anything she might have to say to further prove her brainlessness.... anyone else here find themselves doing that?

Generally it seems to hold true though, if a girl is with a total dufus that any guy can completely see is a full of shit moron, then 9 times out of 10 the girl is brainless too and trying to have a conversation with her would be torture and probably not worth the pain it would involve for the goal of banging her anyways...

any other opinions?

uhmm other than you being a total jealous loser?

d-null 05-09-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blingbaby (Post 15838653)
uhmm other than you being a total jealous loser?

woah, where did that come from, this has nothing to do with jealousy, jealousy would be if the guys were actually quality and worthy of respect.... this is the opposite

bausch 05-10-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-null (Post 15838642)
it is rare to find a truly single girl that doesn't have a guy's number programmed onto their cell phone that they've banged recently :2 cents:

WTF? Why is it ok for a guy to have a girls number prorgrammed into their cell phone whom they've banged recently but not vice versa?

I am sure you have some chick in ur phone u have banged recently.

baddog 05-10-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-null (Post 15838642)
it is rare to find a truly single girl that doesn't have a guy's number programmed onto their cell phone that they've banged recently :2 cents:

Modern technology yo the rescue. :thumbsup

John-ACWM 05-10-2009 12:59 AM

There's a saying that sounds like 'tell me who your friends are to tell you who you are'.I believe that.

CarlosTheGaucho 05-10-2009 02:52 AM

Yeah, I live with three girls now and they also ALWAYS look for a boyfriend, they're like younger and attractive, so there's always someone interested, and they'll always date a loser rather being "alone"

I can't imagine I would ever want to solve such bullshit problems as they do - like emotional kindergarten.

One hour a day on the phone, one hour a day on facebook, one hour a day meltdown.

Well maybe I'm just a cynical jerk.

Marquis85 05-10-2009 03:35 AM

yeah, i see where you're coming from. that's why i stopped dating idiots so it didn't reflect badly on me haha ;o)

fuzzylogic 05-10-2009 03:38 AM

yes, i most certainly do. i do not, however, stop targeting the girl based on the guy. the man she is with just provides additional data for my kill.

polish_aristocrat 05-10-2009 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho (Post 15838908)
Yeah, I live with three girls now and they also ALWAYS look for a boyfriend, they're like younger and attractive, so there's always someone interested, and they'll always date a loser rather being "alone"

I can't imagine I would ever want to solve such bullshit problems as they do - like emotional kindergarten.

One hour a day on the phone, one hour a day on facebook, one hour a day meltdown.

so why do you live with these 3 young girls? I guess they live for free in your condo and help you with... ehmm, cleaning? :winkwink:

RayBonga 05-10-2009 03:51 AM

Some idiots have really big dicks j/k :1orglaugh

Girls do the same to us, they judge you by the quality of the women you have. It's like testimonials.

If an ungly/medium girl gets a rich/cool/great looking dude is because she must have something strong going for her. The same for men if you get a lot of hot girls women assume you have something special. then it becames a cycle

Manowar 05-10-2009 03:57 AM

it changes how much i wanna bang them ;)

Paul Markham 05-10-2009 04:06 AM

I gave up trying to figure out what a girl sees in a guy years ago.

Often the most attractive, intelligent and fun girls would turn up with a Neanderthal boyfriend who was managing her, another name for pimping. And she thought the sun shone out of his ass.

Maybe it was just the cross section of girls who would model or maybe it was attractive girls intimidate a lot of men.

Just as well girls go out with dorks, or I would never of got a date. :1orglaugh

Si 05-10-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polish_aristocrat (Post 15838937)
so why do you live with these 3 young girls? I guess they live for free in your condo and help you with... ehmm, cleaning? :winkwink:

:thumbsup

Kron 05-10-2009 06:35 AM

I judge girls based on boobs size only

beemk 05-10-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-null (Post 15838656)
woah, where did that come from, this has nothing to do with jealousy, jealousy would be if the guys were actually quality and worthy of respect.... this is the opposite

hes right, sounds like you're too busy worrying about that guy getting the girl and you're frustrated because you're convinced hes so much more of a loser than you. dont be such a player hater.

BlackCrayon 05-10-2009 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beemk (Post 15839220)
hes right, sounds like you're too busy worrying about that guy getting the girl and you're frustrated because you're convinced hes so much more of a loser than you. dont be such a player hater.

please. douchbags can be spotted miles away. I always laugh to myself when i see some bimbo with gmack wanna be with a load of shit in his pants so big they are droopin down to his knees.

BlackCrayon 05-10-2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bausch (Post 15838700)
WTF? Why is it ok for a guy to have a girls number prorgrammed into their cell phone whom they've banged recently but not vice versa?

I am sure you have some chick in ur phone u have banged recently.

i don't think anyone says either way is ok. its just todays reality. most people are afraid to be truly alone. most people need some kind of validation on a regular or at least semi regular basis.

voa 05-10-2009 09:11 AM

No never ever

Tom_PM 05-10-2009 10:08 AM

No because females choose and males demostrate worth. Her spidey sense must have been tingling. More power to them.

CaptainHowdy 05-10-2009 11:06 AM

A girl that picks me for a date has an awful taste...

papagmp 05-10-2009 11:39 PM

I love girls that date dorks - more pussy for me - and it's been a real good month ;-)

Raf1 05-10-2009 11:46 PM

try not to judge people as soon as you see them. I know I've done that in the past and I've been wrong many times. However if it's someone you know, then that's a totally different story... :)

d-null 05-11-2009 01:20 AM

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ir4x75.jpg

ProG 05-11-2009 01:59 AM

many people share your pain :Oh crap

CarlosTheGaucho 05-11-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polish_aristocrat (Post 15838937)

We like each other, we're like a family.

:)