GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Which Better Plugrush or Imlive ? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1155593)

rizqiv2 11-28-2014 07:47 AM

Which Better Plugrush or Imlive ?

i saw the imlive banner on gfy, im pretty sure you did.
how about the paying rate of imlive affiliate ? is it better than plugrush or what ?
please share your experience using imlive. thanks

Andreweb 11-28-2014 11:26 AM

Imlive is a great sponsor for cams the conversion rate is decent(I promote the trought webcamwiz WL) ! Plugrush is something else , and works better with tubes , blogs any other adult sites ( I don't work with them ) ! The idea is that you can go with Imlive :thumbsup !

johnny_d 11-28-2014 12:10 PM

Plugrush is an adult ad and traffic exchange network, and ImLive.com is a webcam site. Two separate things.

Pwmp 11-28-2014 02:52 PM

Depends on the quality of your traffic. If I had a site-blog with heavy Google and SE Traffic no way in hell I would use PlugRush. Id pop a link to ImLive or some other dating-webcam related site. If you have a site with heavy traffic but low on SE traffic, PlugRush is perfect. Just saying when you have quality sourced traffic, dont take a few pennies for it when you can get some damn good sells from a ppl, revshare or pps cam-date site

DonJon69 11-28-2014 04:56 PM

I would go with plugrush. You at least will make money with them for the traffic you send.

Famemonster 11-28-2014 04:58 PM

They are both good, but very different, its like comparing apples to oranges.

rizqiv2 11-28-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreweb (Post 20305132)
Imlive is a great sponsor for cams the conversion rate is decent(I promote the trought webcamwiz WL) ! Plugrush is something else , and works better with tubes , blogs any other adult sites ( I don't work with them ) ! The idea is that you can go with Imlive :thumbsup !

Could you tell me more how imlive works ?
I'm using plugrush and exoclick for my websites, its pretty good.
just want to know imlive more, :thumbsup

natasha20 11-29-2014 05:50 AM

plugrush is better for earn cash from adult sites.

Denny 11-29-2014 07:22 AM

If you have quality targeted traffic (cams), go with Imlive, if not, you can try Plugrush.

johnny_d 12-06-2014 01:52 PM

With all xxx websites, and not only, you can't forget about a fully fledged mobile version of the site. There is no way to stay in the business, in a long term perspective, without working with websites like Bitter Strawberry, and Sex Goes Mobile. Mobile popunders from Plugrush are good part of the equation too.

Other ad networks to consider are First Mobile Cash, and VPS Mobile, which may turn out to be even more profitable, then the mix above.