GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   what does NATS's "Outstanding" payment status mean? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1178043)

malkishooa 11-04-2015 11:04 AM

what does NATS's "Outstanding" payment status mean?

affiliate noob alert.

in NATS's control panel, under "payments", most of the payments are with status "Paid", but there is one in "Pending" status and one in "Outstanding" status.
what does the one in "Outstanding" status mean ?
I'm talking about in the affiliate's site.

Harmon 11-04-2015 11:07 AM

Pay the mother fucker. You're late :1orglaugh

malkishooa 11-04-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmon (Post 20625529)
Pay the mother fucker. You're late :1orglaugh

LOL but no.
i'm the affiliate, not the sponsor, I see it in my control panel as an affiliate.

j3rkules 11-04-2015 11:11 AM

The payment due was not paid so its outstanding.

Harmon 11-04-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkishooa (Post 20625538)
LOL but no.
i'm the affiliate, not the sponsor, I see it in my control panel as an affiliate.

Contact them and tell them your ass needs to be paid. Expect excuses, :1orglaugh

Adraco 11-04-2015 11:20 AM

In NATS there are three stages
Money earned in this current period = outstanding amount

When the period ends, NATS will check to see if you met the minimum payment limit and if you did, a payment will be stored = Pending

If you did not meet the minimum, your outstanding amount will carry over to next period and continue to accumulate until you meet the minimum.

And once paid out, it will be = Paid.

malkishooa 11-04-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmon (Post 20625545)
Contact them and tell them your ass needs to be paid. Expect excuses, :1orglaugh

hehe
yea that's usually the case, but this time it was my fault, I simple had the minimum payout too high

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20625559)

When the period ends, NATS will check to see if you met the minimum payment limit and if you did, a payment will be stored = Pending

If you did not meet the minimum, your outstanding amount will carry over to next period and continue to accumulate until you meet the minimum.

good info, thanks.
thing is, I just now changed the payee (name on cheque), question is will the money of those in outstanding status have the new payee name or the old one?

Adraco 11-05-2015 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkishooa (Post 20625790)
good info, thanks.
thing is, I just now changed the payee (name on cheque), question is will the money of those in outstanding status have the new payee name or the old one?

In a normal case, yes, the new name would be reflected on the check.

In normal cases, the system will produce the payment file and details when an amount move from "Outstanding amount" into "Pending" and at that time the system will also pull your details from the database. Since you changed your details now, before the payment is produced, it should, under all normal circumstances, have your new payee name on the future payment produced from the system.

Nancy M00re 11-05-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20625559)

That's right ;-)

Adraco 11-05-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy M00re (Post 20626667)
That's right ;-)

Thank You Nancy! :thumbsup

There are so many ways I appreciate you being around, as always - Thank You!