GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Web Designer @Hustler (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1069818)

kelleyjh 05-30-2012 11:01 AM

Web Designer @Hustler

LFP Internet Group, LLC (Hustler) is seeking a talented Web Designer with a passion for creating amazing website designs. You will be responsible for creating all websites on the Hustler Network.

Duties include:
  • Prioritize all to-do lists and manage time to complete deadlines effectively.
  • Dial-in all projects for the day -- consists of designing in Photoshop to create any graphical updates on web pages, page layout, illustrations, website development.
  • Confer with development teams and management
  • Identify problems based on customer feedback
  • Test websites and evaluate code

Requirements include:
  • 3 or more years in a web design role
  • Bachelors Degree in web design or related field
  • Deep understanding of web design technologies, including emerging technologies suchs as HTML5 and CSS3
  • Strong sense of visual, information and interface design with design skills that are modern and cutting edge
  • Expertise in producing clean, standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and jQuery
  • Expertise in cross-browser compatibility
  • Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver and/or other HTML editing software
  • Print, mobile and Flash design experience
  • Front-end development knowledge
  • Proven experience taking creative ideas from concept through execution.
  • Sharp eye for typography.
  • Must be a team player
  • Knowledge of Adult Design a plus
  • Familiarity with responsive design and mobile web design is a plus
  • Only online portfolios demonstrating strong web design and production ability will be considered.

Please e-mail your resume and salary history to Kelley Harris at [email protected] for immediate consideration. This is an in-house position.

We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

loreen 05-30-2012 01:42 PM

Awesome job!
Good luck to the candidates :)

Liviug 05-30-2012 03:07 PM

yeees, nice one :)

theS2O 05-31-2012 04:03 AM

Great company. Goodluck with the search. :thumbsup

newb102k 05-31-2012 05:45 PM

are you open for remote

gimme-website 05-31-2012 10:45 PM

Yeah it doesnt say if this is remote or not.
Degrees mean nothing btw... esp in adult design.

Quote:

Knowledge of Adult Design a plus
Well i would have thought that should be TOP of your list..

If i wasnt inhouse for such a great bunch at FYC, I would apply. And id be asking 100k..

ppixel01 06-01-2012 02:05 AM

Hope you get reliable one and good luck to those skilled designers out there I know there's a lot to mention.

v4 media 06-01-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimme-website (Post 18976056)
Yeah it doesnt say if this is remote or not.
Degrees mean nothing btw... esp in adult design.

Please e-mail your resume and salary history to Kelley Harris at [email protected] for immediate consideration. This is an in-house position.

gimme-website 06-01-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v4 media (Post 18976209)

Well im "in-house" for FYC.. and they are on the other side of the atlantic to me.
TO some in-house means 8 hours per day/full time/I'm on your team/40 hours per week.

Just trying to clarify. No malice.
Which leads to the next question. Is there a re-location package for the successful applicant?

v4 media 06-01-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimme-website (Post 18977713)
Well im "in-house" for FYC.. and they are on the other side of the atlantic to me.
TO some in-house means 8 hours per day/full time/I'm on your team/40 hours per week.

Which leads to the next question. Is there a re-location package for the successful applicant?

More of a telecommute.

Inhouse is where your arse sweat dampens their office chairs.

ShoeBox 06-12-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimme-website (Post 18977713)

wow sure fyc is proud

kelleyjh 06-14-2012 09:50 AM

Hello all - We are looking for someone to work at the corporate office (not remotely).

Thanks! Kelley

JOKER 06-15-2012 04:23 AM

This really is a huge opportunity for the right person, heck of a job-requirement and scope, too.

If you haven't been doing your own projects from start-to-finish (design, code, integration etc.) for at least 5+ years and rock comm-skills like nobodies business this is probably not for you. :2 cents:

Linguist 06-18-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOKER | JOKEREMPIRE Inc. (Post 19006528)
This really is a huge opportunity for the right person, heck of a job-requirement and scope, too.

If you haven't been doing your own projects from start-to-finish (design, code, integration etc.) for at least 5+ years and rock comm-skills like nobodies business this is probably not for you. :2 cents:

are we reading the same job posting? this looks like a regular intermediate front-end dev position to me, and is asking for 3 years of experience not 5. :helpme

scottybuzz 06-23-2012 08:37 AM

Feel free to post an ad here hustler guys!
http://website-designers.notejim.com

kelleyjh 06-25-2012 05:23 PM

Hi all! The Web Designer position has been filled. Thanks! Kelley