GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The system - Powerful and insightful Stuff (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1354727)

hamiltonsteele 05-10-2022 05:47 PM

The system - Powerful and insightful Stuff

It's been the same crap since the time humanity settled in Mesopotamia in 14,000 B.C

Screw everyone says the anarchist. :321GFY

plsureking 05-10-2022 07:36 PM

for sure. we homeschool. fuck public education/indoctrination..

:thumbsup

#

hamiltonsteele 05-10-2022 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22999882)
for sure. we homeschool. fuck public education/indoctrination..

:thumbsup

#

I believe in anarchy and I would rejoice if all government and authorities collapsed.

plsureking 05-10-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamiltonsteele (Post 22999904)
I believe in anarchy and I would rejoice if all government and authorities collapsed.

nah, you have to herd the sheep and keep the poo flowing down the sewers. the population is too high.

more sheep need to realize ALL governments, corporations, and politicians are corrupt. why are people fighting over and defending politicians? :1orglaugh political/corporate power and reach should be limited. it will never happen tho. you can only protect yourself.

(if you are living in the US or EU, you are not protecting yourself)

#

CurrentlySober 05-11-2022 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22999917)
keep the poo flowing down the sewers..

Or, preferably, just into my Pants... :2 cents:

On Topic, I actually like Tom MacDonald. I got into him / heard of him, when he did the 'Dear Slim' track and have since gone back and listened to most of his tracks. 'Fake Woke' and 'Clown World' are another two I enjoy and when you realise he does it all himself, writes and records the tracks, builds the sets for his videos, and his GF films and edits and he releases all his stuff as an independent, I say more power to him...

I wish him every success in the world :thumbsup

hamiltonsteele 05-11-2022 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22999917)
nah, you have to herd the sheep and keep the poo flowing down the sewers. the population is too high.

more sheep need to realize ALL governments, corporations, and politicians are corrupt. why are people fighting over and defending politicians? :1orglaugh political/corporate power and reach should be limited. it will never happen tho. you can only protect yourself.

(if you are living in the US or EU, you are not protecting yourself)

#

I have a 75ft sloop (boat) and that means the USA and EU are only "ports" to me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 22999975)
Or, preferably, just into my Pants... :2 cents:

On Topic, I actually like Tom MacDonald. I got into him / heard of him, when he did the 'Dear Slim' track and have since gone back and listened to most of his tracks. 'Fake Woke' and 'Clown World' are another two I enjoy and when you realise he does it all himself, writes and records the tracks, builds the sets for his videos, and his GF films and edits and he releases all his stuff as an independent, I say more power to him...

I wish him every success in the world :thumbsup

I didn't know any of this. It explains why his lyrics are so powerful

vdbucks 05-11-2022 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamiltonsteele (Post 22999983)
I didn't know any of this. It explains why his lyrics are so powerful

vdbucks 05-11-2022 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamiltonsteele (Post 22999872)
It's been the same crap since the time humanity settled in Mesopotamia in 14,000 B.C

Screw everyone says the anarchist. :321GFY

While I'm not one for anarchy as it's not viable and there will always be a system of power that'll come in and take control, the bottom line is people aren't ready for this kind of thinking. They'd rather continue sitting back with their "my side is right" mentality, and the cycle continues.

Check out 'Fake Woke' and 'Brainwashed' by him as well.

hamiltonsteele 05-11-2022 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdbucks (Post 22999993)
While I'm not one for anarchy as it's not viable and there will always be a system of power that'll come in and take control, the bottom line is people aren't ready for this kind of thinking. They'd rather continue sitting back with their "my side is right" mentality, and the cycle continues.

Check out 'Fake Woke' and 'Brainwashed' by him as well.

From ancient Mesopotamia to today. It's been +16k years of the cycle continuing.

vdbucks 05-11-2022 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamiltonsteele (Post 23000010)
From ancient Mesopotamia to today. It's been +16k years of the cycle continuing.

That boils down to absolute power corrupting absolutely. Humankind will always suffer from this. The same as every other type of 'system', anarchy never works either because a new form of governmental power will form no matter what.

plsureking 05-12-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamiltonsteele (Post 22999983)
I have a 75ft sloop (boat) and that means the USA and EU are only "ports" to me.

yessir! sounds awesome

#