GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Trades/Gallery Requests (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Business Pregnant Niche Looking For Trades (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1169390)

pregnantXXX 07-01-2015 09:28 AM

Pregnant Niche Looking For Trades

If anyone is in the pregnant niche and wants to trade hard links let me know, I got a pretty active site, email is pregnantfetish @ hmamail.com

Denny 07-02-2015 12:56 PM

Did a HL trade with this guy, a few hours later he removed my links without any notice.

Just a heads up :warning:warning:warning

pregnantXXX 07-03-2015 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 20514116)
Did a HL trade with this guy, a few hours later he removed my links without any notice.

Just a heads up :warning:warning:warning

Because you placed my link only on one site while you gave me 10 of your links to place on my site, how fair is that? Also I don't trade with trash links

Denny 07-03-2015 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pregnantXXX (Post 20514599)
Because you placed my link only on one site while you gave me 10 of your links to place on my site, how fair is that? Also I don't trade with trash links

Bullshit, you just lie or must confuse me with someone else. I placed your link on 4 sites of mine for 4 links back from your site - as we settled.

Don't waste your time with these cheaters/link droppers :warning

pregnantXXX 07-03-2015 08:58 AM

You are full of shit, you gave me 9 links in trade for 1, bastard!

Denny 07-03-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pregnantXXX (Post 20514748)
You are full of shit, you gave me 9 links in trade for 1, bastard!

Want me to post our email communication so everyone can see who is lying here, newb?

I sent you a list of 8 sites. You wanted me to place your link on all of them. You gave me 8 links back from your site.

A few hours later you removed my links without any notice/reason.

This is pretty bullshit practice.

pregnantXXX 07-03-2015 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 20514767)
Want me to post our email communication so everyone can see who is lying here, newb?

I sent you a list of 8 sites. You wanted me to place your link on all of them. You gave me 8 links back from your site.

A few hours later you removed my links without any notice/reason.

This is pretty bullshit practice.

You are full of shit! you placed my link on only one site the only fucking cheater is you, bitch!

Denny 07-03-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pregnantXXX (Post 20514829)
You are full of shit! you placed my link on only one site the only fucking cheater is you, bitch!

Yeah, Apr 2015 cheating liar. I have been in HL trading for well over a decade (as well as a member of this board) so people can easily make their own conclusion who is a liar/cheater.

People need to be more careful who they are trading/dealing with. Too many cheaters/clowns joining the board lately :warning

pregnantXXX 07-03-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 20514878)
Yeah, Apr 2015 cheating liar. I have been in HL trading for well over a decade (as well as a member of this board) so people can easily make their own conclusion who is a liar/cheater.

People need to be more careful who they are trading/dealing with. Too many cheaters/clowns joining the board lately :warning

You should learn to read the rules of the places you post

3xmedia 07-04-2015 02:42 AM

heads up! OP is a known scammer that is banned from many sites (including Flippa) and many boards (for scammming people for money). Just Google his email addess. stay away from this asshole!

Denny 07-04-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 20515399)
heads up! OP is a known scammer that is banned from many sites (including Flippa) and many boards (for scammming people for money). Just Google his email addess. stay away from this asshole!

Thanks for the heads up. I knew there is something wrong with this guy. I just shit listed him and I'm done with this thread. I think I wasted enough time with this cheater.

pregnantXXX 07-04-2015 05:47 AM

Looking for 2 more trades, thanks to everyone so far for the trades