GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Events If and when you shop walmart... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312253)

brassmonkey 04-23-2019 08:30 PM

If and when you shop walmart...

other than food what are usually looking for? thanx! i will start. summer is near! wow!
portable fan
ice trays
tumblers
beach towels

Vendzilla 04-23-2019 08:37 PM

Walmart controls 21% of the groceries sold in the US. They have a profit margin of less than 2%. I go there often for food stuffs. I go elsewhere for high end stuffs. Just got some cleaning products for my truck

Bladewire 04-23-2019 08:41 PM

I go to Walmart for vitamins, lube, condoms, medicine, shampoo, soap, linens, candles, junk food, sportswear & electronics. Honestly that's all I ever get there.

brassmonkey 04-23-2019 08:44 PM

electronic what?? candle type? sportswear what? shades? shoes? vendzilla they turned their site into sams club without the membership. i don't need 5 boxes of one kind of cereal

Bladewire 04-23-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22457964)
electronic what?? candle type? sportswear what? shades? shoes?

I bought a TV there, a convection oven, a George for an grill, electric shaver for my dogs.

Sportswear I get there are these really cool looking thin shorts where you can see the my dick and the head of my dick through the shorts when I'm walking my dog free balling.

I don't know the candle type. I just get the really nice smelling candles in a jar.

I don't get shoes there fuck that the shoes at Walmart or glued together and fall apart. I have gotten some cheap shades there though yeah.

You don't get junk food at Walmart?

brassmonkey 04-23-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22457970)
I bought a TV there, a convection oven, a George for an grill, electric shaver for my dogs.

Sportswear I get there are these really cool looking thin shorts where you can see the my dick and the head of my dick through the shorts when I'm walking my dog free balling.

I don't know the candle type. I just get the really nice smelling candles in a jar.

I don't get shoes there fuck that the shoes at Walmart or glued together and fall apart. I have gotten some cheap shades there though yeah.

You don't get junk food at Walmart?

sometimes i live there since its 24 hours. i eat things while looking around :anon

onwebcam 04-23-2019 09:22 PM

Bought 5 new tires for the price of 1 last week.

SBJ 04-23-2019 09:56 PM

I mostly just get groceries and alcohol there. Most other things I buy from amazon.

King Mark 04-23-2019 10:03 PM

I usually go for some socks and leave with a lot of electronics.

We don't have those in NYC, so I take full advantage of this suburban jewel.

Mr Pheer 04-23-2019 10:15 PM

I hate Walmart. Only thing there I will buy is chlorine for my pool, and thats only in the rare occasion that Lowe's is out of stock.

CurrentlySober 04-24-2019 03:23 AM

i cunt a4d2 shop Walmart... :(

Busty2 04-24-2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

electric shaver for my dogs.

Wow clever dogs !

HairyChick 04-24-2019 05:46 AM

Going there today. I order online and ship to store. I prefer Target but WalMart is closer to where I’m going first.

newB 04-24-2019 08:26 AM

I buy non-grocery items there. The ones that typically get marked up at the grocery stores: cat food, cat litter, and bird seed mostly and the occasional book.

Quote:

I don't get shoes there fuck that the shoes at Walmart or glued together and fall apart.

LOL. I've been shopping for a new pair of trail-runners for WEEKS. I wear US 13 wides, and have not had any luck at the shoe-stores, so I checked out Walmart and they had a pair that was passable, so I got them. Within two weeks the tongue fell out of one, and within a month or so the soles are almost wore out. That's what $25 gets you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22457960)
I go to Walmart for vitamins

I wouldn't buy their brand - Spring Valley, I think. I read a report where they tested different supplements from different stores and found that in many cases they didn't contain what they said. I remember Walmart and GNC were specified as two of the worst offenders. If you want to be certain of what you are getting, go with brands that are independently certified, such as Nature Made or Kirkland (Costco brand).
https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/...jor-retailers/

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 22457982)
Most other things I buy from amazon.

It's funny that somehow we have been duped into thinking Amazon is somehow cheaper. Sure, it's convenient, they have practically everything and you can get it delivered for free if you're a prime member (and you're buying directly from them), but unless you are just shopping the daily deals, it really isn't any cheaper. But we tend to collectively think that it is.