GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who is BritishBabesCash? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1090089)

newB 11-21-2012 05:03 AM

Who is BritishBabesCash?

Checking my CCBill stats I see that I referred an affiliate to BritishBabesCash (927453-0000). The thing is, I don't remember anything about this program - apparently I joined them over a year ago, but I guess I was not too impressed and have not been promoting them. Either that, or they operate under another name that I am more familiar with.

Anyhoo, trying to find out who they are and what sites they offer is turning up blank. Anybody familiar with them?

TheDA 11-21-2012 08:15 AM

Contact the people at www.sliiing.com they might be able to help.

Along with Simons Scans, British Babes Cash is their other client. Not a clue who they are. They are showing in my Sliiing account but nothing in my CCBill account with that client ID.

pinkz 11-21-2012 08:26 AM

think you will find they were & still are known as 3wayscash.com, ask damian.j

DamianJ 11-21-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newB (Post 19325138)
Checking my CCBill stats I see that I referred an affiliate to BritishBabesCash (927453-0000). The thing is, I don't remember anything about this program - apparently I joined them over a year ago, but I guess I was not too impressed and have not been promoting them. Either that, or they operate under another name that I am more familiar with.

Anyhoo, trying to find out who they are and what sites they offer is turning up blank. Anybody familiar with them?

Hiya, sorry about the confusion.

There were two separate programmes, 3wayscash.com and babestationcash.com. They are being combined as one now, and getting a total overhaul. Britishbabescash.com is the new name, and hence the confusion!

We'll be relaunching it early next year with a whole host of new promo tools and lovely features.

D

DavieVegas 11-21-2012 11:26 AM

britishbabescash.com doesnt work incase you did not know.

newB 11-21-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamianJ (Post 19325593)
Hiya, sorry about the confusion.

There were two separate programmes, 3wayscash.com and babestationcash.com. They are being combined as one now, and getting a total overhaul. Britishbabescash.com is the new name, and hence the confusion!

We'll be relaunching it early next year with a whole host of new promo tools and lovely features.

D

OK, that makes sense - I have been promoting 3wayscash, so more than likely that is from where the signup came. Looking forward to seeing what the new combined program has to offer.

DamianJ 11-22-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavieVegas (Post 19325678)
britishbabescash.com doesnt work incase you did not know.

Yeah. Not launching till jan. but thanks!

DamianJ 11-22-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newB (Post 19326623)
OK, that makes sense - I havke been promoting 3wayscash, so more than likely that is from where the signup came. Looking forward to seeing what the new combined program has to offer.

Great. Look forward to helping you make more cash!