GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Experienced Project/Ad Sales/Biz Dev Manager Available (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1113657)

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 11:54 AM

Experienced Project/Ad Sales/Biz Dev Manager Available

I have space for one client at the moment and am looking for good, potential fits that allow me to maximize my experience and network:

My Experience
  1. Director of Ad Sales for Homegrown Videos
    • Negotiated Acquisition of Homegrownfreaks.net
    • Increased Ad Sale Revenue 200% in 45-days
  2. Marketing Advisor for Kink.com
    • Worked with Kink to create original promotional content for Youtube and manage the performance metrics associated with those ongoing marketing campaigns.
  3. Email Optimization Consultant for Gamelink
    • Worked with Private Media Group/Gamelink to optimize their drip email campaigns
  4. Founder & CEO of Groundswell Marketing
    • Generated over $1M in sales for 3-consecutive years (2007-2010) as a sole proprietorship.
  5. Founder of Playpen.com

Summary

My works experience spans from being a Business Development Director to the founder of my own company. I have over 7-years experience in performance marketing, campaign optimization, traffic arbitrage, advertiser/publisher relations, revenue/data analysis, iterative product development, and project management. I've raised money for a start-up, set up a foreign equity structure, and managed designers/engineers in product development from UI mock-up's in Balsamiq to implementation and QA.

Specialties: Business Development Strategies, Project Management, Social Media Optimization, Marketing, Monetization Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Yield Optimization, Social Currency Dynamics.

My Team and Network

Marketing & Sales: I have worked with every ad network, affiliate manager, and most of the affiliates in adult. Whether you monetize through ad sales or subscription sales I can help you grow your revenue immediately and substantially.

Development and Design: I have a team of Ruby-on-Rails developers as well as a network of PHP people. I have a high-end UI designer on staff as well as network of graphic designers who specialize in banners and landing pages. Whether it's creating and testing a new marketing channel or developing an entire site and affiliate program from scratch, my team can get it done.

Hit me up with your project needs and let's see how I can help.

Far-L 06-26-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJCollegeboy (Post 19687976)
I have space for one client at the moment and am looking for good, potential fits that allow me to maximize my experience and network:

My Experience
  1. Director of Ad Sales for Homegrown Videos
    • Negotiated Acquisition of Homegrownfreaks.net
    • Increased Ad Sale Revenue 200% in 45-days
  2. Marketing Advisor for Kink.com
    • Worked with Kink to create original promotional content for Youtube and manage the performance metrics associated with those ongoing marketing campaigns.
  3. Email Optimization Consultant for Gamelink
    • Worked with Private Media Group/Gamelink to optimize their drip email campaigns
  4. Founder & CEO of Groundswell Marketing
    • Generated over $1M in sales for 3-consecutive years (2007-2010) as a sole proprietorship.
  5. Founder of Playpen.com

Summary

My works experience spans from being a Business Development Director to the founder of my own company. I have over 7-years experience in performance marketing, campaign optimization, traffic arbitrage, advertiser/publisher relations, revenue/data analysis, iterative product development, and project management. I've raised money for a start-up, set up a foreign equity structure, and managed designers/engineers in product development from UI mock-up's in Balsamiq to implementation and QA.

Specialties: Business Development Strategies, Project Management, Social Media Optimization, Marketing, Monetization Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Yield Optimization, Social Currency Dynamics.

My Team and Network

Marketing & Sales: I have worked with every ad network, affiliate manager, and most of the affiliates in adult. Whether you monetize through ad sales or subscription sales I can help you grow your revenue immediately and substantially.

Development and Design: I have a team of Ruby-on-Rails developers as well as a network of PHP people. I have a high-end UI designer on staff as well as network of graphic designers who specialize in banners and landing pages. Whether it's creating and testing a new marketing channel or developing an entire site and affiliate program from scratch, my team can get it done.

Hit me up with your project needs and let's see how I can help.

Myself or Spike will be happy to provide recommendations. Anyone that needs a reference is welcome to hit us up.

Happy to say you don't just talk the talk but definitely walk the walk. Homegrown Freaks has been huge for us.

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 12:11 PM

Thanks Far-L, it's been great to work with such a talented, hardworking team. Spike, Josh, you, and Michelle make it easy for me to do what i do well and, because of that, I see the exponential growth of Homegrownfreaks.net continuing for months and years to come.

Mickey_ 06-26-2013 12:12 PM

:thumbsup:thumbsup

topsiteking 06-26-2013 12:14 PM

Good luck!
:thumbsup

g$$$ 06-26-2013 12:14 PM

Bump for my man...great and smart guy... :)

Jayvis 06-26-2013 12:15 PM

One of the hardest working guys I know, he's a huge asset for anyone looking.

dillonaire 06-26-2013 12:16 PM

Bump for James! One of the smartest most driven guys in this business. Good deal for any company looking to increase sales.

Murdoch52 06-26-2013 12:16 PM

Keepin it REAL! Tons of EXP there sir!

Due 06-26-2013 12:57 PM

Have you done mainstream ?

We need high preforming landing and lead generating pages done and have constant work for analyze and tweaking for the best result.

Can you e mail your skype name to [email protected] or contact me so we can talk?
We buy fairly large volumes of traffic so I'm sure we can work out some nice deals

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 01:07 PM

@ Due - I have done some mainstream working, specifically arbitraging traffic and optimizing landing pages. I'll hit you up and we can see if there is a good fit. If not, good to connect with new companies and talent for possible collaboration in the future.

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 01:08 PM

And my Skype is in my sig ;)

Due 06-26-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJCollegeboy (Post 19688112)
And my Skype is in my sig ;)

Thanks I added you !

I didn't see the sig as I was browsing from my phone

C H R I S 06-26-2013 02:59 PM

Bump for ya!

bns666 06-26-2013 03:57 PM

Good luck James :thumbsup

_Richard_ 06-26-2013 04:00 PM

good luck James :)

ISNcash 06-26-2013 04:06 PM

Shooting over an email.

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 04:41 PM

@ ISNCash - I'll be looking for it.

@ Chris, BNS, Richard - Thanks guys. Look forward to doing more biz together soon!

Sysgenix 06-26-2013 06:57 PM

Best of luck. You are a worth while asset to any team.

Mutt 06-26-2013 07:33 PM

i was impressed when Playpen was launched - doesn't look like it made its mark, what went wrong?

SJCollegeboy 06-26-2013 08:37 PM

@ Sysgenix - Thanks Gene. Enjoyed working with you over the last few months and look forward to working together more.

@ Mutt - Two-sided user platforms with a strong technology core are complicated to pull off. Confident we'll get there though. Hit me up and let's talk through how we can do some biz.

xNetworx 06-26-2013 10:58 PM

Good luck. Solid resume :thumbsup

SJCollegeboy 06-27-2013 08:42 AM

@ CamBoss - Thanks!

tiger 06-27-2013 04:51 PM

Bump for ya James I'm sure you will get scooped up pretty fast, they will be lucky to have ya.

bean-aid 06-27-2013 05:06 PM

Best of luck. When some of the biggest programs in the industry give you full props, it is just a matter of who you choose.

SJCollegeboy 06-28-2013 01:02 AM

@ Tiger - Thanks man. Coming down to LA towards the end of next month. We should catch up! Unless you moved...

idolbucks 06-28-2013 01:32 PM

Good luck to ya mate.

rhon23 06-28-2013 01:37 PM

James definitely knows his stuff. Good luck to you my friend!

SJCollegeboy 06-28-2013 03:02 PM

@ idolbucks - Had a lot of great offers so far. Luck is good but skills pay the bills.

@ Rhon23 - Thanks for the kind words. Coming down to LA late next month. You, Monica, me, shots?