GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   2013 YNOT Awards - Big Thanks from CrakRevenue! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1122143)

crak_vince 09-26-2013 12:52 PM

2013 YNOT Awards - Big Thanks from CrakRevenue!

http://crakrevenue.com/blog/files/20...erYnot2013.jpg

THANK YOU!

The CrakRevenue team stepped off the plane with something bright and shinny!

We are proud to announce that CrakRevenue won the award for "Best Overall Revenue Program" at the 2013 YNOT Awards.

The award ceremony was held Wednesday, September 25 during The European Summit in Budapest, and awarded the very best in the world of internet adult entertainment.

We would like to congratulate all the winners as well as the nominees. This is the second year in a row that we’ve been nominated for a YNOT award and once again we were met with tremendous competition.

That’s what makes winning this award a real honour.

And that's why we really want to say thanks to everyone that supported us, especially our partners and affiliates. Through the years, your hard work and determination have enabled us to grow and become the successful CPA network we are today.

Being a Whale never felt better!

BAKO 09-26-2013 12:57 PM

Congrats guys

whOaKemosabe 09-26-2013 01:16 PM

grats now bump payouts again

Traffic Junky 09-26-2013 01:59 PM

Congratulations guys! Well deserved!

nexcom28 09-26-2013 02:02 PM

I think it's well deserved you put so much time and effort into the marketing and promotion, I just with other sponsors would show such willing.

CaptainHowdy 09-26-2013 02:26 PM

Congrats <- :thumbsup!

Intenselol 09-26-2013 02:58 PM

Crak has some great landing pages that convert really well for free/lead signups. Can't wait to see them make even more in the future. It's awesome to see them set the bar.

They somewhat recently launched SlutRoulette and JizzRoulette, and it really blew me away how well they're made.

ChatRandom.com has a very similar monetization method here. They should take a couple pointers from Crakrevenue's roulette landing pages.

On another note, they need to work on adding some more partnerships based on a free/lead signup method. In my opinion, only having 2 main big sites (LiveFreeFun and MyFreeCams) you're partnered with could potentially be unstable. However, I'm sure they know this, and have some tight contracts with them and are working on getting new partnerships.

Connor 09-26-2013 03:27 PM

Congrats to Crak, you even got some of the best walk-up music of the night if I recall correctly. lol

Hazlewood 09-27-2013 06:25 AM

congrats Crak!

Nancy M00re 09-27-2013 12:21 PM

Congrats to you guys!!!!:thumbsup

Niktamer 09-27-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intenselol (Post 19813793)
Crak has some great landing pages that convert really well for free/lead signups. Can't wait to see them make even more in the future. It's awesome to see them set the bar.

They somewhat recently launched SlutRoulette and JizzRoulette, and it really blew me away how well they're made.

ChatRandom.com has a very similar monetization method here. They should take a couple pointers from Crakrevenue's roulette landing pages.

Your comments are welcome and right on target :)

We have lots of new offers in the oven and in testing.
I will contact you personally, you picked my curiosity

Last few months we been focus on building the backend, releasing the new front end and like you mentioned, diversifying.

We finally felt we were ready to go out of Beta and this award is the cherry on the cake to make sure motivation was optimal.

Regarding chatrandom, they are really close partners and friends, that ppl program is exclusive to us and they do Damn good with it.

Thanks again to everyone that voted for us and to all our affiliates and partners.. this year was the best ever and It look like we wont stop yet :).

Contact us and lets get biz done.. winter is coming in Canada and working hard keep us warm.

cheers.

Markul 09-27-2013 01:23 PM

Congrats guys :thumbsup

Alex1776 09-27-2013 02:17 PM

CrakRev is very legitimate!

lucas131 09-27-2013 04:02 PM

congrats and keep up the good work, looks like you know how to make hype! :thumbsup

Axel_Crak 09-27-2013 04:31 PM

Thanks all, we work hard to give a good service and platform, and our goal is that our affiliates and partners will always make more money... so at the end of the day, it will be a win situation for all of us !

We are working on many new and interesting features for CR, and also many deals that will bring excellent and some exclusive offers accessible to our affiliates.

We also made a lot of good meeting in Amsterdam and Budapest that will also bring big business for all of us... cant talk too much right now about it, but stay tuned, and follow the whale, the future is bright and $$$ will blow !! ;)

Mediamix 09-27-2013 04:56 PM

Congrats! :thumbsup

Niktamer 09-28-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel_Crak (Post 19814957)
Thanks all, we work hard to give a good service and platform, and our goal is that our affiliates and partners will always make more money... so at the end of the day, it will be a win situation for all of us !

We are working on many new and interesting features for CR, and also many deals that will bring excellent and some exclusive offers accessible to our affiliates.

We also made a lot of good meeting in Amsterdam and Budapest that will also bring big business for all of us... cant talk too much right now about it, but stay tuned, and follow the whale, the future is bright and $$$ will blow !! ;)

say the prince of whales !

glamvideos 09-29-2013 08:03 PM

Congratulations! Well done!

Black All Through 09-30-2013 04:34 AM

Solid company, always on top of things and treats its affiliates with respect!

Matyko 09-30-2013 04:53 AM

Congrats! :pimp
Where's the full list of the winners of 2013?

Niktamer 09-30-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matyko (Post 19816724)
Congrats! :pimp
Where's the full list of the winners of 2013?

There is not list, we won them all !

:) it should be published soon here

http://www.ynotawards.com/winner.htm

Niktamer 10-05-2013 06:01 AM

here it is !

http://www.ynotawards.com/winner2013.htm

congratz to the winners !

helmuc 10-05-2013 06:05 AM

congratulations guys :)

btw, you did a great job presenting yourself at WMA in Amsterdam.

Helmuts