GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   In December send all your traffic to CamsTraffic (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1128261)

CamsTraffic 12-10-2013 12:37 AM

In December send all your traffic to CamsTraffic

We're to buy all your adult traffic, Check our Pay Rates and do not hesitate and change all banners to point to us. There are big money to be made with us.

Lichen 12-10-2013 02:41 AM

spam

also your sig is too big, you are breaking board rules

CamsTraffic 12-10-2013 10:16 AM

Of course, every word we write on internet may look like spam on some hater's eyes. But who knows the truth? Who are we to judge?

adultmobile 12-10-2013 01:23 PM

$3 x 1000 hits is not good for "cam traffic". This is price you get for blind skimmed tube traffic redirected clicks.

TumblrPRO 12-10-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultmobile (Post 19903493)
$3 x 1000 hits is not good for "cam traffic". This is price you get for blind skimmed tube traffic redirected clicks.

Talking about Cam Traffic and that you manage a small CAM Program and you are very used to this niche.

Is it true that your small cam program is registered in the same office as "ClubSeventeen" in that dutch city ?..

Why would you do that? To hide your real identity? :)

CamsTraffic 12-10-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultmobile (Post 19903493)

How much do you think is good for "cam traffic"?

CamsTraffic 12-10-2013 02:26 PM

ClubSeventeen

Quote:

Originally Posted by TumblrPRO (Post 19903530)
Talking about Cam Traffic and that you manage a small CAM Program and you are very used to this niche.

Is it true that your small cam program is registered in the same office as "ClubSeventeen" in that dutch city ?..

Why would you do that? To hide your real identity? :)

I have nothing to do with ClubSeventeen. Who said CamsTraffic cam program is smal?

TumblrPRO 12-10-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamsTraffic (Post 19903574)
I have nothing to do with ClubSeventeen. Who said CamsTraffic cam program is smal?

Don't worry Cams-Traffic. The question was for the adult-mobile guy, who keeps hiding who he really is.

whOaKemosabe 12-10-2013 04:34 PM

spam spam spam

adultmobile 12-10-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TumblrPRO (Post 19903586)
Don't worry Cams-Traffic. The question was for the adult-mobile guy, who keeps hiding who he really is.

I am Keyser Söze, of course. And you are VenusBlogger, a previously banned nick:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1128022

adultmobile 12-11-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamsTraffic (Post 19903573)
How much do you think is good for "cam traffic"?

Even skimmed the cam traffic is more like $5 (at trafficholder) and really is tube traffic, from tubes with webcam screenshots; I would call cam traffic the one from free chatrooms like chatroulettes and omegles.

TumblrPRO 12-11-2013 03:53 PM

I have a good surprise for you. Expect news soon, dutchie.

CamsTraffic 12-14-2013 07:28 AM

TumblrPRO i would appreciate if you will solve your personal problems in private.

adultmobile 12-15-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamsTraffic (Post 19908580)
TumblrPRO i would appreciate if you will solve your personal problems in private.

He is "So Fucking Banned" exactly because he is into public posts of personal hate with who is into cams. I am even sorry he is banned. I am just unlucky enough to run a cam site and to post here on the cam threads, enough to have himj hate me. I do not hate him, no one probably hate him, just it is funny how he hate the cams. It is not required to talk about him or reply to his posts, he will attack people who just reply to posts about cams, not involving him at all. The guy, a fake nick of previously banned VenusBlogger (this was discovered by others, not me) simply hate who run cam sites. There are many cam sites around, but they do not post in GFY that much, so venusblogger/thumblpro will hate me just because I posted in GFY.
I could have ran cam sites and be not hated, if just I did not posted in GFY, the issue it is not really to run cam sites, but to post about cams in GFY. Honestly I found entertaining the original VenusBlogger posts ending in "PIRIOD", and I miss them, it made a trending meme here, which is an added value.
With ThumblPRO fakenick, in order not to be discovered, he been careful not to post piriod's, so his posts had been less trending and enjoyable. Things worsened when someone (not me) pointed out ThumblPRO was a VenusBlogger fakenick, and I proposed to reply "VenusBlogger" to all the ThumblPRO posts. I admit this was not nice from me, and I publicly apology to VenusBlogger/ThumblPRO for this, I was not thinking people would have done this for real, it was just a joke. Also, it was others (not me) to post any personal info about him, and I did not took part in such threads. And really, I missed the original VenusBlogger with "PIRIOD" and all the trending meme's.
The real problem of fakenicks it is that they can not be as entertaining as the original ones, in order to be under-cover. I propose to re-activate the original banned nicks, and to ban the new fakenicks, and everyone to write in the way it made them famous in GFY, with no shyness.

xNetworx 12-15-2013 12:30 PM

penus flogger

see sig to make bank from your cam traffic

VinceRuth 12-15-2013 03:12 PM

Serious ? On your site you say " $4.50 per 1k visitors ", ? I think you pay for uniques ! Explain if you want !

CamsTraffic 12-22-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinceRuth (Post 19909803)
Serious ? On your site you say " $4.50 per 1k visitors ", ? I think you pay for uniques ! Explain if you want !

Vince, for 1-10,000 daily UV HQ traffic, we increase the payments from $3.00 to $4 for 1k. After you got your sites verified, you should contact me to manually increase the price for you.

CamsTraffic 01-03-2014 02:29 PM

We get the highest rates in the industry!!! Starting with $4/1k and up to 6$ for 1k UV for desktop traffic from sex cams related sites.