GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Vaginacology.com - Guess Her Muff franchise (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1152155)

vaginacology 10-16-2014 04:50 AM

Vaginacology.com - Guess Her Muff franchise

Looking for legitimate offers for my top Google ranked "Guess her muff" franchise, Vaginacology.com + it's feeder URL's, supporting blogs (Blogger), Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Included :
Vaginacology.com - developed. includes all code and content
Vaginacologist.com
Guess-her-muff.com
Guessermuff.com
Guesshermuff.co
Guesshermuff1.com
Guessherpussy.com
Guessmuff.com
Gueshermuff.blogspot.com
Guesshermuff-2.blogspot.com
Guesshermuffx.blogspot.com
Vaginacology.tumblr.com
Twitter.com/vaginacology
Facebook.com/guesshermuff
Guess Her Muff apk (android package) - no source code.

The codebase is, I ain't gonna lie, it ain't pretty in all places, but it's solid, secure, and functioning PHP 5+, written by me in a mixture of OOP and procedural PHP/MySQL. It is NOT written on any framework or open source code of any type. Cloudflare caching for images, CSS and JS scripts.

There are mobile versions of the site. One is purely mobile based and can be turned on and off as needed, the site itself is a responsive design. The other is for the android web app, the source code for the webview app itself is not available.

Site updates, a mixture of user submissions and affiliate images, are automatically pushed to Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr properties.

Analytics:
135,500 users, 12,000 per day up 30% from previous year
Pageviews 3.5 Million, up 60% from last year
Bounce rate: 15%, down 12% from last year
Audience is 86% English (US, GB, CA) speaking, next 3 largest are less than 4% each, French, Spanish, German. Site is PR2 and if you still believe in the Alexa fairy, 156,651 (down 73K since I stopped paying them for "Insights")

Revenue is a combination of ad supplier (JuicyAds), affiliate programs, and direct sales totaling an average of $8700 (gross) annually. I do not advertise the domains or the game, all traffic is natural.

I am open to reasonable cash offers, no trades of any variety, no partnering. Feel free to PM me questions, or write me using submissions at SITENAME

I'm a US based programmer and UI developer with 20 years experience in and out of the industry currently working in security for a major domain parking firm.

vaginacology 10-22-2014 03:34 AM

With only a few days left in October, I'll exercise my once per month bump. Admins, I'll not bump again till this about time in November.

I've received some "interesting" offers, but nothing reasonable.

vaginacology 11-20-2014 11:17 AM

I've been away for a bit on business, returned a few messages this morning. Thanks

vaginacology 12-23-2014 12:03 PM

Due to the elimination of some competition, the site's traffic is up 18%. Is it normal here to get offers where the buyers just disappear?