GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ways to monetize LATAM traffic (MX, AR, CL...) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1155333)

madame 11-25-2014 03:58 AM

Ways to monetize LATAM traffic (MX, AR, CL...)

Lately I am trying to monetize LATAM traffic. Lots, lots of impressions, many clicks, and no satisfactory revenue which may be due to my lack of experience in the industry (as I already posted, I am relatively new in adult).

Mobile is doing allright, its desktop I am stuggling with.

Anyone willing to share wisdom or contact with a good option? The sites has about 350k uniques/day, 25% Mexico, 18% Spain, 15% Argentina, 7% Colombia, Chile and Peru. 58% are returning visitors. I have dating and cams, but it is not working how I expected.
I was thinking about an alternative way of monetizing it, with gambling or forex, yet I am not sure it is a good mix (obviously, as user leaves the page, not when he is in the middle of business) and tried it already in other branch of the company with poor result.

Has anyone tried it and has some insights to share?

Also, companies that offer good revenue for southamerican traffic, speak up please :)

quikfind 11-25-2014 04:02 AM

maybe give a try to CreamyAds? see sig below

johnny_d 11-25-2014 04:57 AM

For desktop website, you have several choices:

Exoclick
Plugrush
Ero-Advertising
Juicy Ads
Adamo Ads

For mobile version, I recommend trying, all of the following ones:

Sex Goes Mobile (the best)
Bitter Strawberry
First Mobile Cash
VPS Mobile

Markul 11-25-2014 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madame (Post 20301038)
Lately I am trying to monetize LATAM traffic. Lots, lots of impressions, many clicks, and no satisfactory revenue which may be due to my lack of experience in the industry (as I already posted, I am relatively new in adult).

Mobile is doing allright, its desktop I am stuggling with.

Anyone willing to share wisdom or contact with a good option? The sites has about 350k uniques/day, 25% Mexico, 18% Spain, 15% Argentina, 7% Colombia, Chile and Peru. 58% are returning visitors. I have dating and cams, but it is not working how I expected.
I was thinking about an alternative way of monetizing it, with gambling or forex, yet I am not sure it is a good mix (obviously, as user leaves the page, not when he is in the middle of business) and tried it already in other branch of the company with poor result.

Has anyone tried it and has some insights to share?

Also, companies that offer good revenue for southamerican traffic, speak up please :)

There is a good list of programs to test here - if you want to get paid for impressions, I would go with Adamo as they pay the most. On the other hand, if you do it right, nothing really beats PlugRush in terms of CTR :thumbsup

If you run a mobile site, something like Sex Goes Mobile as mentioned, is pretty awesome if you have a lot of carrier based traffic, they rebill like crazy. You can read more here.

madame 12-05-2014 08:10 AM

Thanks a lot guys! Hit them up (already tried some :) )