GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Looking for EU affiliates for translated EU Autoblow 2 sites (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1158010)

roboticblowjob 12-31-2014 01:50 AM

Looking for EU affiliates for translated EU Autoblow 2 sites

If you speak/read Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, French, Swedish, Polish, or Italian, this may be of interest to you.

Since we launched the Autoblow 2 in the summer, we've sold tens of thousands of products only on Autoblow2.com and Autoblow2.co.uk. We don't have a ton of affiliates but the ones we do have have profited nicely in these past months.

We've now translated the cartoon video and websites into the above languages and put them onto country level tld's:

Autoblow.es, autoblow.de, autoblow.dk, norway.autoblow.eu, autoblow.fr, autoblow.se, autoblow.pl, and autoblow.it.

We have zero affiliates now in all of those languages as we just put the sites up last week and got them fully tested and the affiliate software integrated (we use Post Affiliate Pro).

What it means for you is that you can be one of the only people promoting this product in your entire country in your language. We already got a lot of media attention in several of these countries so a significant number men have already heard about the product.

There is serious money to be made by affiliates who know what they are doing.

The average commission is about 25-30 Euros per sale.

Interested? Sign up on intelligentaffiliate.com and then drop me an email at bsloan at vieci.com.

Happy new year!

k0nr4d 12-31-2014 02:21 AM

You might want to change this icon on your localized sites:
ScreenShooter
There are diff plugs in US vs UK vs EU

or remove it entirely, i would be very fucking scared to put my dick anywhere that has 220V running through it.

roboticblowjob 12-31-2014 02:47 AM

good catch

Hey, good catch. We never really thought about that icon even though we must've looked at these sites a million times.

Of course the EU products come with the EU plug, UK with UK.

Regarding the power, there is of course not 220v running through it. It uses an AC to DC adapter, and the product is powered by 12v 1.5a. There's no way to electrocute yourself. The power runs to the motor - which is totally separated from the rest of the product. You put plenty of other powered products far closer to your body on a daily basis with far more juice running through them = )

Naughty 12-31-2014 03:19 AM

We might be interested for NL if you are looking for a wholesale agent as well. Affiliation only is not profitable enough for us since the market is small(ish).

You can email me at; dykwia at gmail.

Naughty 12-31-2014 03:24 AM

I see several Dutch companies already offering it, so i guess you're already covered. Disregard my previous post.

roboticblowjob 12-31-2014 04:51 AM

Yeah, our distributor is in Holland as well

k0nr4d 12-31-2014 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roboticblowjob (Post 20343044)
Hey, good catch. We never really thought about that icon even though we must've looked at these sites a million times.

Of course the EU products come with the EU plug, UK with UK.

Regarding the power, there is of course not 220v running through it. It uses an AC to DC adapter, and the product is powered by 12v 1.5a. There's no way to electrocute yourself. The power runs to the motor - which is totally separated from the rest of the product. You put plenty of other powered products far closer to your body on a daily basis with far more juice running through them = )

Those plenty of other products do not have my dick in them :)

Markul 12-31-2014 07:13 AM

wow that kinda looks painful

k0nr4d 12-31-2014 07:26 AM

If it's only 12v and 1,5amp, you could run this on 2 usb ports (5v 900mah) too and make some controller software for it...