GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wanted Webcamnews is buying traffic (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1168112)

webcamnews 06-09-2015 02:43 AM

Webcamnews is buying traffic

Hi there webmasters,
Do you want to make some $$$ by sending your adult traffic to our live newspaper -> webcamnews.com ? Send me details and we will get back to you.
Lexi [email protected]

Andreweb 06-09-2015 04:06 AM

I sugest you to buy traffic from : Best Traffic Brokers

Katherine_Trafficshop 06-09-2015 04:51 AM

Hi,
Just wrote you an email!
Reach me at [katherine][at][trafficshop][dot][com]
or icq: 660-713-586 or skype /katherine/./trafficshop/

webcamnews 06-09-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreweb (Post 20493880)
I sugest you to buy traffic from : Best Traffic Brokers

Why do you suggest that? Any specific reason?

webcamnews 06-09-2015 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katherine_Trafficshop (Post 20493906)
Hi,
Just wrote you an email!
Reach me at [katherine][at][trafficshop][dot][com]
or icq: 660-713-586 or skype /katherine/./trafficshop/

I got your email, we need some details to analyze your traffic sources and the possibility to work with webcamnews.

BaltimorX 06-09-2015 07:43 AM

:offtopic You have quite interesting project, anyway good luck. One question, is it a standard design of wp theme or did you order unique style? Cause it seems to me I have seen similar theme design many times.

webcamnews 06-09-2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaltimorX (Post 20494068)
:offtopic You have quite interesting project, anyway good luck. One question, is it a standard design of wp theme or did you order unique style? Cause it seems to me I have seen similar theme design many times.

Do you remember where have you seen a similar design?

BaltimorX 06-09-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcamnews (Post 20494116)
Do you remember where have you seen a similar design?

May be I have seen it in wp repository of free themes

ravo 06-09-2015 08:39 AM

We've got traffic for sale at Buyfpctraffic - Quality Adult Traffic - popunders may do well for you, considering how text-heavy your site is.

You can contact me at [email protected] Skype:ravo.fpctraffic if you'd like to discuss details and recommendations.

Rebel D 06-09-2015 11:03 AM

We have some nice listings for you if you're buying

Alt76 06-10-2015 11:22 PM

I have all what you want/ e-mail sent to you

itme64 06-11-2015 12:08 AM

Hi Webcamnews,

We have some nice options for your site ;

- "free traffic" with our search engine technology. In other words if you use our technology you are able to do traffic exchanged based on your content with other webmaster and networks. Lot of options to filter, for example exchange a search about webcam on network B will show your results. And a sex on the beach video will show results in your search page from network B.

You just have to change the search-bar on your site(s)

- You can buy high quality traffic based on contextual content. In other words somebody is looking for webcam sex you can show your ads in our network together with retargeting technology.
- And a lot more like search info from your site(s), put all your sites in the search engine, Android Search APP, White label advertising platform, Landing page system to generate more traffic for your premium traffic sites.

Hit me up on Skype for a demo envivomedia

webcamnews 06-11-2015 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itme64 (Post 20495699)
Hi Webcamnews,

We have some nice options for your site ;

- "free traffic" with our search engine technology. In other words if you use our technology you are able to do traffic exchanged based on your content with other webmaster and networks. Lot of options to filter, for example exchange a search about webcam on network B will show your results. And a sex on the beach video will show results in your search page from network B.

You just have to change the search-bar on your site(s)

- You can buy high quality traffic based on contextual content. In other words somebody is looking for webcam sex you can show your ads in our network together with retargeting technology.
- And a lot more like search info from your site(s), put all your sites in the search engine, Android Search APP, White label advertising platform, Landing page system to generate more traffic for your premium traffic sites.

Hit me up on Skype for a demo envivomedia

Email answered

C H R I S 06-12-2015 02:02 PM

If you're looking for premium traffic drop me a line. Members area, cam tabs, etc.