GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Kimbo and Shamrock (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1168749)

Spunky 06-19-2015 08:48 PM

Kimbo and Shamrock

Just starting on Spike.Kimbo's going to beat his 51 year old ass

Spunky 06-19-2015 08:56 PM

Whoa,that was close,Kimbo almost choked out but came back and knocked him down in about a minute or so

brassmonkey 06-19-2015 09:14 PM

skool me playa wtf are you talkin bout???

Spunky 06-19-2015 09:26 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice
Kimbo Slice.Backyard brawler who did serious damage to his opponents. one of the better brawlers.

Spunky 06-19-2015 09:28 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice
Kimbo Slice.Backyard brawler who did serious damage to his opponents. one of the better brawlers.

brassmonkey 06-19-2015 09:43 PM

where the fight tho? you at sum underground shit?? im fuked up on sum shit hahahaha

TheSquealer 06-19-2015 09:51 PM

That fight looked fake... like WWF. Shamrock's take downs were super slow. Almost like slow motion. It has nothing to do with age... when you see them training, they are normal speed.

I was excited to watch it... waited and waited - but it didn't look real. They both looked like they were moving in slow motion in rehearsed moves. Even my girlfriend was thinking the same and said it before I did.

I've never really watched Bellator fights, the whole thing seemed more like pro wrestling than fighting (though the fights weren't fake obviously).

Spunky 06-19-2015 10:06 PM

Agreed,don't know what the take was but almost looked kinda staged

TheSquealer 06-19-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky (Post 20503188)
Agreed,don't know what the take was but almost looked kinda staged

I thought "wow, that was really weird" with the first take down, but the more i watched and thought about it and what i'd seen up to that point - the crazy guy with spikes walking out Ken, him coming out with his family, all the over the top press confrontations, playing kimbos backyard fights in the background and so on... it just seemed to me at that point that they weren't above faking it and seemed to emphasize awkward, forced theatrics over putting on a great show.

The owner as well (if thats who he is) is not someone they should ever give the mic to. He's painful to listen to.

UFC and Glory do it best in my view. Glory seems to me to be the best promotion in terms of how well its done.

Also, was watching Kimbo hit the pads... as someone that box's, he's still not even close and didn't look like someone that had been working on striking. He was using all arms. I had thought he was really training hard over the years but it didn't seem like it when i saw him training.

TheSquealer 06-19-2015 10:18 PM

also, Shamrock got his back, sunk that arm in deep around his neck, flattened him out... and had him 100% but he didn't lock his arm in with his other arm to tighten it up... kimbo went from almost being unconscious and looking like he was out as his arm kinda went limp, a couple times, to suddenly getting his chin under his arm, pulling his head out and immediately standing up. There's no way she should have been able to get his chin under shamrocks arm again... shamrock seemed to allow him to. It might just look like that... but when looking at the whole picture, it seemed suspect.

Spunky 06-19-2015 10:33 PM

Shamrock had his only chance,only to lose it because he couldn't hold it due to age related fatigue .great scrapper

TheSquealer 06-19-2015 10:41 PM

nah, there is no physiological reason to gas out... even at 51 years old. If he ran out of gas, it was his training, not his age. I don't doubt that he didn't take it serious as Kimbo isn't really good and certainly can't compare in experience. He's been at it forever. I think he was in the very first UFC. I can still remember them announcing him "White Tiger Kenpo!". He likely is just tired of it all. You can be hungry as hell for a belt, not so easy to keep that fire burning for 20+ years. It only rarely happens. People blame age, but its more to do with just losing that fire and huger to win. Kimbo is in his 40's. I don't understand what he thinks his future will be.

TheSquealer 06-19-2015 10:49 PM

OK... uhm wow. Had no clue... just looked up his wikipedia page.. he actually WAS a WWF wrestler. Damn!

Spunky 06-19-2015 10:57 PM

Great analogy,Looks like Shamrock has no more after this one.Kimbo only has a few left himself

MrBottomTooth 06-20-2015 02:51 AM

First fight I've watched that looked like a fix too. Maybe I'm wrong but the way he had that choke sunk in it didn't seem like there was any way he could have got out if shamrock was really applying full force. I've had chokes like that put on me and it's literally seconds before you can no longer breathe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the whole fight looked so awkward. It wouldn't be the first time shamrock or coker was accused of shady dealings.

SekobA 06-20-2015 10:21 AM

What a comeback by kimbo i thought he gonna quite the fight

TheSquealer 06-20-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth (Post 20503251)
First fight I've watched that looked like a fix too. Maybe I'm wrong but the way he had that choke sunk in it didn't seem like there was any way he could have got out if shamrock was really applying full force. I've had chokes like that put on me and it's literally seconds before you can no longer breathe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the whole fight looked so awkward. It wouldn't be the first time shamrock or coker was accused of shady dealings.

He sunkk it all the way in and Kimbos arm that was trying to dig it out, went completely limp. Shamrock didn't seem to make an attempt to lock it down either... then all of the sudden, kimbo is out, up and totally fine. Just didn't look real to me at all. I don't like shamrock but he had his back, had his hooks in, had him flattened out and had that arm as deep as it will go, kimbo goes limp.... Than all of the sudden he's on his feet? Uhmmm no.

Jim_Gunn 06-20-2015 09:31 PM

I was really surprised that Ken couldn't sink that choke in all the way and either tap or choke Kimbo out, but I had money on Kimbo and the under 1½ rounds so I was happy when they stood up and Kimbo knocked Ken out.

TampaToker 06-20-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20503182)
That fight looked fake... like WWF. Shamrock's take downs were super slow. Almost like slow motion. It has nothing to do with age... when you see them training, they are normal speed.

I was excited to watch it... waited and waited - but it didn't look real. They both looked like they were moving in slow motion in rehearsed moves. Even my girlfriend was thinking the same and said it before I did.

I've never really watched Bellator fights, the whole thing seemed more like pro wrestling than fighting (though the fights weren't fake obviously).

Bellator puts on good fight but what you just posted was 100% of what i seen. I was like
wtf and had to rewind and watch it again to make sure i seen it right lol

DukeSkywalker 06-21-2015 07:45 AM

I thought it was fixed too

Ds