GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Business $1 Per Scenes available for Licensing HDD shipping or for Download (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1172971)

cabron 08-28-2015 12:44 PM

$1 Per Scenes available for Licensing HDD shipping or for Download

http://s10.postimg.org/yw2ad8vih/image.jpg

Contact me on my sig for samples
Cheers!!

yuu.design 08-28-2015 01:25 PM

awesome prices!

j3rkules 08-28-2015 03:05 PM

Stunning content.

SweetlysinxX 08-28-2015 09:24 PM

Good deals dude!

cabron 09-11-2015 01:37 PM

Stil up for grabs

Adraco 09-11-2015 01:44 PM

Great news!
I see you have Sin City and Combat Zone, is that right??

cabron 09-11-2015 01:47 PM

Stil up for grabs

Adraco 09-11-2015 01:54 PM

Isn't it very strange that Lloyd of Sin City have just "lost" a harddrive with his videos on and now they are readily available for sale here?

It also seems unlikely that Combat Zone would be fine since they hadn't approved of the other sale here
Marlboroack AKA Brandon Ackerman, Mickey Groves Are Selling Stolen Content Proof Inside - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Please provide proof this content is licensed for re-sale. I'm sure Lloyd can pop in, he is quite active on the boards latley, maybe you have seen him?

There's also a dude called Brandon Ackerman and Mickey Groves around, maybe you know them too???

afterhoursstudios 09-11-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20577174)
Isn't it very strange that Lloyd of Sin City have just "lost" a harddrive with his videos on and now they are readily available for sale here?

It also seems unlikely that Combat Zone would be fine since they hadn't approved of the other sale here
Marlboroack AKA Brandon Ackerman, Mickey Groves Are Selling Stolen Content Proof Inside - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Please provide proof this content is licensed for re-sale. I'm sure Lloyd can pop in, he is quite active on the boards latley, maybe you have seen him?

There's also a dude called Brandon Ackerman and Mickey Groves around, maybe you know them too???

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup my content is not called Sin City my studio is XGV Media so I hope that is not my content? the hard drive sent out to Brandon did have 184 scenes so if that is my stuff I would remove it from your drives, If it is not then my bad and carry on, cause no one has resale rights to my content, and as far as Combat Zone I believe the only person who has rights to resale it is AFSC so if you are interested in combat zone content I would buy it from them

videobunch 09-13-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterhoursstudios (Post 20577355)
Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup my content is not called Sin City my studio is XGV Media so I hope that is not my content? the hard drive sent out to Brandon did have 184 scenes so if that is my stuff I would remove it from your drives, If it is not then my bad and carry on, cause no one has resale rights to my content, and as far as Combat Zone I believe the only person who has rights to resale it is AFSC so if you are interested in combat zone content I would buy it from them

FYI I have Combat Zone also.

afterhoursstudios 09-14-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by videobunch (Post 20578539)
FYI I have Combat Zone also.

Nice website :thumbsup:thumbsup

videobunch 09-14-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterhoursstudios (Post 20579241)
Nice website :thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks. That is temp site. New site is coming soon I hope. Just waiting on programmers to finish it up.

CamTraffic 10-08-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20577174)

All the studios posted above on the flyer are available on adultfilmstarcontent via Ackerman, coincidence? Your call.

cabron 03-11-2016 06:13 PM

So all are sorted out.. Contact me on my sig for samples
Cheers!!

videobunch 03-11-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 20599425)
All the studios posted above on the flyer are available on adultfilmstarcontent via Ackerman, coincidence? Your call.

Yep. I wonder how many accounts AFSC has. To much work for me. Maybe we should start a poll on that and see who can guess how many they have. I will put up some free content to the winner :)