GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Is it true that many cam sites track visitors by the last cookie? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1202219)

beavr 06-14-2016 06:55 AM

Is it true that many cam sites track visitors by the last cookie?

Let's say I've referred that guy to Jasmin, then he clicks another affiliate link. Am I still getting credit for his purchases from that point or that other fellow affiliate gets?

Specify webcams which work that way, please

Paul_BongaCash 06-14-2016 08:49 AM

Not sure about Jasmine, but at BongaCash first cookie wins, e.g. a member went on your white label, left it and then followed a banner, the white label cookie wins.
P.S. our cookie lives half a year :thumbsup

CurrentlySober 06-14-2016 09:04 AM

one touch cookie

beavr 06-16-2016 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul_BongaCash (Post 20962301)
Not sure about Jasmine, but at BongaCash first cookie wins, e.g. a member went on your white label, left it and then followed a banner, the white label cookie wins.
P.S. our cookie lives half a year :thumbsup

thx for making it clear.
would appreciate other programs to respond

j3rkules 06-16-2016 03:37 PM

If I am not wrong livejasmin first cookie wins, xlovecam the last cookie wins.

ironwebmaster 06-17-2016 02:10 AM

I'd like to quote AWE on this one so you're sure the info is accurate:

"Once the member is bound to your account, you keep receiving commissions after their credit purchases, whether or not the purchase was made through your affiliate link.

Until the accounts are bound, sales are tracked by an affiliate cookie (first cookie wins, expires after 14 days and is non-rewritable, but renewable after 14 days)"

In case of Whitelabels, AWE uses domain based tracking so cookies are irrelevant which is much better ;)

Paul Markham 06-17-2016 02:57 AM

So a guy can send a click, then three months later a guy can sell the concept of the site and the first one wins.

I can see if it's a White Label coming from that White Label. But not on general traffic sent to a site. Last one should always win, he's the closer.

beavr 06-17-2016 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 20969368)
I'd like to quote AWE on this one so you're sure the info is accurate:

"Once the member is bound to your account, you keep receiving commissions after their credit purchases, whether or not the purchase was made through your affiliate link.

Until the accounts are bound, sales are tracked by an affiliate cookie (first cookie wins, expires after 14 days and is non-rewritable, but renewable after 14 days)"

In case of Whitelabels, AWE uses domain based tracking so cookies are irrelevant which is much better ;)

Thx for the quote

Barry-xlovecam 06-17-2016 04:47 AM

We encourage free signups to all new customers.
If a customer account is created when your cookie is present, at our cam sites; that customer's account belongs to the referrer that got him to sign up free.

You have to have a customer account to make a purchase so you will see your rev-share.