GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Traffic numbers (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1205662)

Analvillage1 07-04-2016 06:39 PM

Traffic numbers

Hey all I'm wondering if you guys could tell me if my traffic numbers are good i get about 150/200 sessions a day according to google analytics. ive been at it for almost 6 months now. are those good numbers or should i be worried. also another quick question whats more important page views or sessions?? thx guys

RachelBlackG 07-05-2016 03:57 AM

You want as much page views per session as possible. It's not that bad to have 150-200 per day, but you could do better with hosted content (I think you speak about analvillage.com). 6 months isn't lot of time in adult.

j3rkules 07-05-2016 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelBlackG (Post 21008341)
You want as much page views per session as possible. It's not that bad to have 150-200 per day, but you could do better with hosted content (I think you speak about analvillage.com). 6 months isn't lot of time in adult.

Agreed. Plus I see you embed videos from tubes and you do not change titles. You should do it, after some time you will notice the increase of your traffic.

HowlingWulf 07-05-2016 08:03 AM

If this is for analvillage I would beef up the layout and make the thumbnails much bigger so it's just not another forgettable tube site.

Analvillage1 07-05-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 21008890)
If this is for analvillage I would beef up the layout and make the thumbnails much bigger so it's just not another forgettable tube site.

Thx for the advice I'm gonna look into that and make the changes asap

redlighttop 07-06-2016 04:30 AM

Before change the thumbnails size (important), make you site secure.
It is insecure.
If I inject a string of code in your site url I've your login user name.
If I search the admin aerea is available. Please hidden it asap, and with the username I can attempt to force login.
Directory listing is disabled?
Do you have a strong .htaccess file?
Do you block bot/spiders or other scanner?
Do you block advanced code injection in you url?
What about files and directories permissions (please set asap 444 permissions to wp-config and htaccess file)?
Work on security.

And...
Minify your html/css/js files.
Disable pingback.
Remove meta generator tag from source code... And so so on...

lovebitch 07-06-2016 06:54 AM

OP 200 visits is nothing try buying traffic and do arbitrage.

Analvillage1 07-11-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlighttop (Post 21011188)
Before change the thumbnails size (important), make you site secure.
It is insecure.
If I inject a string of code in your site url I've your login user name.
If I search the admin aerea is available. Please hidden it asap, and with the username I can attempt to force login.
Directory listing is disabled?
Do you have a strong .htaccess file?
Do you block bot/spiders or other scanner?
Do you block advanced code injection in you url?
What about files and directories permissions (please set asap 444 permissions to wp-config and htaccess file)?
Work on security.

And...
Minify your html/css/js files.
Disable pingback.
Remove meta generator tag from source code... And so so on...

took care of what i knew how i hope cloudflare is doing the rest
Also i changed the look of my site leme know what you guys think

Relic 07-12-2016 12:58 AM

Every website needs a blog.

Analvillage1 07-23-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 21026071)
Every website needs a blog.

took the advice and did it :D:thumbsup

TACNet 07-24-2016 03:08 PM

Turn the sound off. Nothing is gonna make a user close down your site quicker than music suddenly blaring out as soon as he opens it.

Adnium_Ivana 07-27-2016 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Analvillage1 (Post 21007963)
Hey all I'm wondering if you guys could tell me if my traffic numbers are good i get about 150/200 sessions a day according to google analytics. ive been at it for almost 6 months now. are those good numbers or should i be worried. also another quick question whats more important page views or sessions?? thx guys

Have you thought about buying the traffic? We've got advanced targeting down to city level where you can find the right audience for your site. We work with advertisers all the time & help them set up their campaigns at affordable rates. Let me know if you'd be interested.

bigPunk 07-27-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adnium_Ivana (Post 21062950)
Have you thought about buying the traffic? We've got advanced targeting down to city level where you can find the right audience for your site. We work with advertisers all the time & help them set up their campaigns at affordable rates. Let me know if you'd be interested.

You keep "helping" everyone here by suggesting them all to buy traffic through your ad network... This is helping yourself mainly in a disguise of helping others... Stop the spam!