GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paxum Card Lost (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1221646)

Nick_awt 10-14-2016 05:54 AM

Paxum Card Lost

Hi

Has anyone here had problems with their Paxum Card getting lost in post ?

If so, please post your story and what happened next.

Thanks
Nick

brassmonkey 10-14-2016 06:14 AM

get your hair and stool sample ready. and take a pic with you and your dog holding your passport

Nick_awt 10-14-2016 06:27 AM

LOL - They are damn useless and their customer service is a joke.

Long story short is. I never received my new card. Then they tried to charge me $8 for a re-issue. I was like well, i didnt fucking lose it. Why should i pay ? So eventually they waived the fee.

Now my new card has been in the 'Submitted' phase for 15 working days (10 days max it says this should take) and only yesterday they ask me for a utility bill for proof of address !

I have been without a valid card now for 10 weeks + , and with this latest delay, I have again requested they send my new card by express post for FREE. I think they owe me that for all the inconvenience.

Denny 10-14-2016 06:32 AM

Nope, always received it in time.

Fat Panda 10-14-2016 06:34 AM

rofl good luck with that :1orglaugh

Sharon1974 10-14-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21221644)
get your hair and stool sample ready. and take a pic with you and your dog holding your passport

LOL :thumbsup good one!

charlie g 10-14-2016 07:40 AM

mine got lost and they wanted another $45 to send a replacement. customer service is the worst I have experienced from any company I have ever dealt with in adult. I have nothing good to say about paxum

Nick_awt 10-14-2016 08:09 AM

$45 ? That is digusting. I hope you didnt end up paying that ?

I see there is a thread about Paxum cards not working atm, as well.

xXXtesy10 10-14-2016 08:20 AM

Sharon1974 10-14-2016 08:46 AM

It's not working today so do not worry ...

CaptainHowdy 10-14-2016 01:06 PM

Always on time ...

TheDynasty 10-14-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 21222709)
Always on time ...

What the "Maintenance" :1orglaugh

marlboroack 10-14-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21221608)
Hi

Thanks
Nick

I had 10 paxum cards sent to me at once be4

romeo22 10-15-2016 12:35 AM

it will come to you much later snce it might get lost and will be returned to you

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboroack (Post 21223438)

PMSL. Where they in 10 different names ? That might explain what happened to my card !

@romeo22 - Even if it does eventually turn up, that card has already been cancelled, as a new one has been submitted for processing.

On top of all this I have heard sweet f all from Ruth. However, she managed to keep posting to the other Paxum threads created yesterday here on GFY.

blonda80 10-15-2016 03:57 AM

First card arrived in time, second and third were lost.
I contacted Paxum via their Tickets because their rep Ruth NEVER answer to her chats.
They answered something robotic and they will issue my last lost card which is going to be in WEEKS and will cost me again.
I never lost any envelope because the mailman brings everything to my hands especially international envelopes SO... I do NOT buy it with lost card TWICE!
It is pretty annoying to pay twice for their "mistakes" and to have my funds blocked.

Klen 10-15-2016 05:17 AM

I am not sure is it Paxum to blame for this. Maybe someone on customs realized what is inside and stole it.

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 05:38 AM

@blonda80 - Sorry to hear about your Paxum troubles. Same here. First card turned up fine. Second card lost. Third card delayed. And unfortunately Ruth is pretty rubbish at getting back to people it seems. Support ticket answers robotic.

@KlenTelaris - It might not be Paxum's fault, but it is their responsibility to get you your Paxum card. You pay a $44.95 annual fee. For them to charge you for a card that YOU did NOT lose is unacceptable and seriously bad practice.

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21224197)
@blonda80 - Sorry to hear about your Paxum troubles. Same here. First card turned up fine. Second card lost. Third card delayed. And unfortunately Ruth is pretty rubbish at getting back to people it seems. Support ticket answers robotic.

@KlenTelaris - It might not be Paxum's fault, but it is their responsibility to get you your Paxum card. You pay a $44.95 annual fee. For them to charge you for a card that YOU did NOT lose is unacceptable and seriously bad practice.

not one payoneer card lost :2 cents::2 cents:

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 11:46 AM

Good to know. Might be worth talking to a few of my sponsors, to consider making Payoneer an alternative/additional payout option.

blonda80 10-15-2016 11:57 AM

Thing is I supported paxum since day 1. Recommended it, used it with confidence and yeah when I see those robotic answers and ALWAYS close the ticket without giving the straight answer, Ruth ignore me every time and all the others is just meh! :Oh crap
It is not normal to pay twice for a card I am not sure they ever sent.
I never lose an envelope or a paper... happened only with paxum.

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blonda80 (Post 21224686)
Thing is I supported paxum since day 1. Recommended it, used it with confidence and yeah when I see those robotic answers and ALWAYS close the ticket without giving the straight answer, Ruth ignore me every time and all the others is just meh! :Oh crap

if your car broke down at random (keep in mind this is normal for this car) would you continue to drive it? i don't understand why you guys are so hooked on bad service.

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 12:09 PM

Not a question of being hooked. Payoneer isnt available on most of my sponsors. Hopefully that will change. So at least there is a choice.

Sid70 10-15-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Hi

Thanks
Nick

I never ordered one and it never arrived.

Google Expert 10-15-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Hi

Thanks
Nick

Yes. Ordered my card 2 times - never arrived.

Had to pay for expensive express delivery.

Could be some kind of scam from Paxum to get you to pay up $100 for express delivery.

blonda80 10-15-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21224698)
if your car broke down at random (keep in mind this is normal for this car) would you continue to drive it? i don't understand why you guys are so hooked on bad service.

there are moments in life when you can`t chose other services, especially when you are in a Est EU country.
I will try to avoid it I guess but until then I have my money blocked in there and this is not that funny. Getting those shitty answers back doesn`t help either.

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blonda80 (Post 21224686)

For sure, what reassurances do we have they ever sent out the cards to begin with ?

You certainly should NOT of had to pay for the card to be re-issued. The Paxum cards are sent from Canada, so if they were sent AIR MAIL, they would arrive in Europe in around 1 week. Paxum say to allow 4-6 weeks ! So they must be sent out by boat.

If so, the only reason they would do this is to save themselves money on postage. So if they are doing this and a few get lost on the way, they should use those savings to pay for express shipping. They should not be able to have it both ways.

In fact i would like to know everyones opinion on this. Should Paxum be covering express delivery costs if your card gets lost in the post ?

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid70 (Post 21224746)
I never ordered one and it never arrived.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib (Post 21224764)
Yes. Ordered my card 2 times - never arrived.

Had to pay for expensive express delivery.

Could be some kind of scam from Paxum to get you to pay up $100 for express delivery.

Sorry to hear about your problems guys and thanks for posting them here.
Maybe Ruth will actually get involved and resolve this. I think she should reimburse you for the express delivery.

Paxum should be covering the costs, especially when your cards were lost TWICE !

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21224791)
For sure, what reassurances do we have they ever sent out the cards to begin with ?

You certainly should NOT of had to pay for the card to be re-issued. The Paxum cards are sent from Canada, so if they were sent AIR MAIL, they would arrive in Europe in around 1 week. Paxum say to allow 4-6 weeks ! So they must be sent out by boat.

If so, the only reason they would do this is to save themselves money on postage. So if they are doing this and a few get lost on the way, they should use those savings to pay for express shipping. They should not be able to have it both ways.

well the cards should have been sent with tracking. it's too little too late for that. keep in mind they don't make the cards

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 01:48 PM

Yup exactly. Then Paxum would be off the hook and it really would be the post office or couriers fault. Instead they choose to send it via the cheapest option. Cheap ass clowns.

ps. Yeah i know they don't make the cards, but Paxum can put measures in place and they are the ones we are doing the business with. So they have the ultimate responsibility to get us our cards to us and on time.

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21224815)
Yup exactly. Then Paxum would be off the hook and it really would be the post office or couriers fault. Instead they choose to send it via the cheapest option. Cheap ass clowns.

ps. Yeah i know they don't make the cards, but Paxum can put measures in place and they are the ones we are doing the business with. So they have the ultimate responsibility to get us our cards to us and on time.

i wonder where they are made. usa or a 3rd world country?

blonda80 10-15-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21224821)
i wonder where they are made. usa or a 3rd world country?

omg your avatar freaks me out :1orglaugh

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 02:04 PM

As far as i know they are acutally printed and sent from Canada....

However, judging by how long they fucking take, maybe they are printed in Belize, then shipped to Paxum in Canada. Then they are shipped to the Paxum users.

That would explain the ridiculous 4-6 week timetable for delivery.

In fact when Ruth can be bothered, maybe she can confirm the details for us ? Ruth ?

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21224830)
As far as i know they are acutally printed and sent from Canada....

nah the bank handles that.
Paxum card which is issued by Choice Bank LTD, Belize

https://www.paxum.com/payment/terms....iews/terms.xsl

hdbuilder 10-15-2016 02:12 PM

Always had my card shipped by regular post without no issues, sorry no juicy story here

Nick_awt 10-15-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21224833)
nah the bank handles that.
Paxum card which is issued by Choice Bank LTD, Belize

paxum.com/payment/terms.php?view=views/terms.xsl

I think they are acutally sent out from Canada though.

Paxum told me this and its stated on a Paxum blog post i just found.
paxumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/paxum-payroll-card.pdf

Maybe they are printed in Belize, then shipped to Paxum in Canada. Then they ship them to the Paxum users.

In fact when Ruth can be bothered, maybe she can confirm the details for us ? Ruth ?

brassmonkey 10-15-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21224851)
I think they are acutally sent out from Canada though.

Paxum told me this and its stated on a Paxum blog post i just found.
paxumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/paxum-payroll-card.pdf

Maybe they are printed in Belize, then shipped to Paxum in Canada. Then they ship them to the Paxum users.

i miss epass...

blonda80 10-15-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21224869)
i miss epass...

me too :1orglaugh

Nick_awt 10-17-2016 07:37 AM

72 hours now since i sent my proof of address and NO RESPONSE from Paxum support. Anybody from Paxum gonna get their head out their ass and address this shambolic shit? From this thread incompetence would appear to occur regularly.

Fat Panda 10-17-2016 07:46 AM

they are a fucking joke

the writing is on the wall, get out now

Sid70 10-17-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21227650)
72 hours now since i sent my proof of address and NO RESPONSE from Paxum support.

http://troll.me/images/happy-jesus/h...cking-joke.jpg

xXXtesy10 10-17-2016 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboroack (Post 21223438)

none yours :321GFY

brassmonkey 10-17-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 21227683)
they are a fucking joke

the writing is on the wall, get out now

problem is they want the cheap way.

Nick_awt 10-17-2016 03:56 PM

LOL - I hear ya (at the last few comments).
Still nothing from Paxum or Ruth - I'll check again tomorrow.

Quick r-cap regarding my latest Paxum Card
-------------------------------------------------------
1) On 23 September 2016 Paxum confirmed my request for a replacement card (last one never arrived in post).
2) 20 days later on 13 October 2016 they ask me for proof of address documentation !
YES 20 DAYS LATER !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CARD HAS NOT EVEN GONE FOR PRINTING YET !!!!!! ITS NOW PENDING !!!!!!!
3) 14 October 2016, i send them the requested documentation.

Over 80 hours later i have heard NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hdbuilder 10-17-2016 07:05 PM

Their support is off (ticket system) during the week end ....

Sid70 10-17-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21229315)
Their support is off (ticket system) during the week....

https://s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/...xt-revised.png

Konda 10-17-2016 11:28 PM

I recommend using Payoneer instead.
I ordered a card the other day and I had it a week after (and I live in a third world country)

Payoneer recently raised $180 million:
Cross-border payments company Payoneer has raised $180 million - Business Insider

Paxum changes bank accounts like every week and if you check the topics on GFY they always have issues, it's not a sign of stability

Nick_awt 10-17-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Regardless if it is or not. They had the info first thing their time Friday and by end business Monday still nothing. So no excuses for them at all.

They just suck !

Google Expert 10-18-2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

What kind of company can't afford to hire support for 2 extra days... jeez..

what a joke of a service

Chris 10-18-2016 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib (Post 21229678)
What kind of company can't afford to hire support for 2 extra days... jeez..

what a joke of a service

Im around 7 days a week atleast 16 hours out of the day :)

if you ever need me [email protected] it goes directly to my phone if im not at a computer