GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump to be exec producer of "The Apprentice" (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1233616)

ufotestpilot 12-09-2016 07:24 AM

Trump to be exec producer of "The Apprentice"

I don't know why this doesn't surprise me. Trump will be the executive producer of "The Apprentice" next season. Isn't this a conflict of interest? At least, it's not very dignified for a sitting President. But who said Trump was dignified?

onwebcam 12-09-2016 07:34 AM

It's just a credit not actual work. I would imagine he has some financial interest in the show and they have to do it to bring it back.

Spunky 12-09-2016 07:48 AM

It wont be the same with Arnie

ufotestpilot 12-09-2016 07:51 AM

We hired him to run the country, not a tv show

Barry-xlovecam 12-09-2016 07:53 AM

It is an egomaniac's wet-dream ...

mineistaken 12-09-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufotestpilot (Post 21367336)

you just got a reply "it is just a credit", but instead of replying to that you stay on initial course. Millenials and their zero attention span...

crockett 12-09-2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21367372)
you just got a reply "it is just a credit", but instead of replying to that you stay on initial course. Millenials and their zero attention span...

I see you found a new group to scapegoat for everything wrong with the world..

2MuchMark 12-09-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21367312)
It's just a credit not actual work. I would imagine he has some financial interest in the show and they have to do it to bring it back.

The role of the Executive Producer is to oversee the work of the producer on behalf of the studio, the financiers or the distributors. They will ensure the film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards.

An Executive Producer may be a producer who has raised a significant proportion of a film's finance, or who has secured the underlying rights to the project. In major productions, the Executive Producer may be a representative or CEO of the film studio. In smaller companies or independent projects they may be the creator or writer.

Executive Producer | Film and TV Jobs in the Entertainment Industry | Media-Match.com

An Executive Producer supervises, either on his/her own authority (entrepreneur executive producer) or subject to the authority of an employer (employee executive producer) one or more producers in the performance of all of his/her/their producer functions on single or multiple productions. In television, an Executive Producer may also be the Creator/Writer of a series.

Frequently Asked Questions - Producers Guild of America

So, yeah, it's a real job.

Nothing wrong with that. Trump is the man, right?

mineistaken 12-09-2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21367414)
I see you found a new group to scapegoat for everything wrong with the world..

I never had a group that I claimed to be responsible for everything. Some groups are responsible for some things. And in this case having zero attention span is not "being responsible" for anything

mineistaken 12-09-2016 09:14 AM

prince, have not you heard about people being put in credits for no work, but other reasons? It would be funny you reciting job description to them as "debunking" that they actually worked. Brilliant logic

Barry-xlovecam 12-09-2016 09:21 AM

Nice to know Trump's priorities -- id dominant OFC

mineistaken 12-09-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21367513)
Nice to know Trump's priorities -- id dominant OFC

how do you know this is his priority? libby logic where you invent things to maych your point of view?

Barry-xlovecam 12-09-2016 09:38 AM

Freudian Psychology -- I see you are well educated ...

beerptrol 12-09-2016 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21367531)
how do you know this is his priority? libby logic where you invent things to maych your point of view?

A leopard can't change it's spots. Trump has always been about doing what's best for him and his business. His actions over his life time have proven this

MaDalton 12-09-2016 09:59 AM

I see Mybrainistaken has finally found a fulltime job for the next 4 years - defending every Trump screwup - it's gonna be busy. I hope Trump pays you well.

signed

your favorite libtard

Rochard 12-09-2016 10:18 AM

This is what I've been saying all along. Trump is just fucking tacky.

This is just killing me....
"I'm going to fight for the common man" while living in a multi million dollar Penthouse.
"I'm going to take on China" while his ties and every last fucking thing in his new hotel is made in - you guessed it - China.

What did we expect.

This will be so much fun.

Bladewire 12-09-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21367312)

Can you provide a link for proof please? I can't find any article that says he's doing nothing and taking executive producer title symbolically without working. Thanks.

Side note: You know his ego will force him to do at least one guest appearance on the show as president.

onwebcam 12-09-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21367672)
Can you provide a link for proof please? I can't find any article that says he's doing nothing and taking executive producer title symbolically without working. Thanks.

Side note: You know his ego will force him to do at least one guest appearance on the show as president.

All it takes is a little research of your own

"The president-elect has retained his executive producer credit on the reality competition, one that will see him paid as a profit participant in the franchise."

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/donald-trum...225651859.html

You guys love to ramble on about parroting false info when you do it pretty much every time you post.

Bladewire 12-09-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21367912)
All it takes is a little research of your own

"The president-elect has retained his executive producer credit on the reality competition, one that will see him paid as a profit participant in the franchise."

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/donald-trum...225651859.html

You guys love to ramble on about parroting false info when you do it pretty much every time you post.

You're contradicting Trumps spokesperson:

Trump's camp confirmed the news Thursday, with a following statement coming to The Hollywood Reporter from transition spokeswoman Hope Hicks: "Mr. Trump has a big stake in the show and conceived of it with Mark Burnett. Additional details regarding his business interests will be shared December 15th.

Donald Trump "Has a Big Stake" in New 'Apprentice,' Says Transition Team | Hollywood Reporter

They don't claim that he won't be working as executive producer, you're misinforming people. They clearly state more details on Dec. 15th. And everyone knows his big dump on Dec. 15th is going to be short on details & answers. This is one of Trumps weaknesses, being afraid of disclosure.

He doesn't need the executive producer title on credits to be paid as a profit participant in the franchise, otherwise all the other franchise participants would be listed as executive producers as well.

onwebcam 12-09-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21367969)
You're contradicting Trumps spokesperson:

Trump's camp confirmed the news Thursday, with a following statement coming to The Hollywood Reporter from transition spokeswoman Hope Hicks: "Mr. Trump has a big stake in the show and conceived of it with Mark Burnett. Additional details regarding his business interests will be shared December 15th.

Donald Trump "Has a Big Stake" in New 'Apprentice,' Says Transition Team | Hollywood Reporter

They don't claim that he won't be working as executive producer, you're misinforming people. They clearly state more details on Dec. 15th. And everyone knows his big dump on Dec. 15th is going to be short on details & answers. This is one of Trumps weaknesses, being afraid of disclosure.

He doesn't need the executive producer title on credits to be paid as a profit participant in the franchise, otherwise all the other franchise participants would be listed as executive producers as well.

Your reading comprehension isn't very good. A big stake = financial interest Conceived of it = It was his idea Retains credit = credited for his idea ..

Google Expert 12-09-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufotestpilot (Post 21367288)
Isn't this a conflict of interest? At least, it's not very dignified for a sitting President. But who said Trump was dignified?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufotestpilot (Post 21367336)

Where was the lib outrage when Obongo constantly spent weeks golfing in Hawaii?

Bladewire 12-09-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21368017)
Your reading comprehension isn't very good. A big stake = financial interest Conceived of it = It was his idea Retains credit = credited for his idea ..

You're substituting what the spokesperson said with your own unsubstantiated interpretation. The statement was made like that on purpose. You still haven't posted proof Trump will not be working as executive producer.

Hope Hicks: "Mr. Trump has a big stake in the show and conceived of it with Mark Burnett. Additional details regarding his business interests will be shared December 15th."

They haven't named Trump the executive producer of "The New Apprentice" just because he's a franchise shareholder :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

onwebcam 12-09-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21368083)
You're substituting what the spokesperson said with your own unsubstantiated interpretation. The statement was made like that on purpose. You still haven't posted proof Trump will not be working as executive producer.

Hope Hicks: "Mr. Trump has a big stake in the show and conceived of it with Mark Burnett. Additional details regarding his business interests will be shared December 15th."

They haven't named Trump the executive producer of "The New Apprentice" just because he's a franchise shareholder :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Read the first article I posted. Left leaning yahoo explains it all for you.

NBC will not be the one paying Trump his per-episode fee, the sum of which is not yet known. That will come from MGM Television, which now counts Apprentice creator Burnett as its president. As the executive producer credits roll, per a story first reported by Variety, Trump's name will appear after Burnett's and before Schwarzenegger's.

"In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC. Celebrity Apprentice is licensed from Mark Burnett's United Artists Media Group [now MGM] and that relationship will continue."

YOU are making it something it is not..

Sometimes I feel like I'm explaining something to my 1.5 yr old. It has become that childish.

Bladewire 12-09-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21368167)
Read the first article I posted. Left leaning yahoo explains it all for you.

NBC will not be the one paying Trump his per-episode fee, the sum of which is not yet known. That will come from MGM Television, which now counts Apprentice creator Burnett as its president. As the executive producer credits roll, per a story first reported by Variety, Trump's name will appear after Burnett's and before Schwarzenegger's.

"In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC. Celebrity Apprentice is licensed from Mark Burnett's United Artists Media Group [now MGM] and that relationship will continue."

YOU are making it something it is not..

Sometimes I feel like I'm explaining something to my 1.5 yr old. It has become that childish.

Working in the show, and on the show, are two different things.

The apprentice started in 2008 and out of all the episode Trump only executive produced 9 episodes.

Being the executive producer of a show in Hollywood is a big thing, it's not just a title like King or Queen.

All I asked is that you prove he's not going to be working on the show as executive producer. The fact is, the season's been in production already and Trump has been involved, as executive producer. Stop drinking the cool aid.

^^ Bad lip liner job on Arnold - very obvious :helpme ^^

2MuchMark 12-09-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21367492)
prince, have not you heard about people being put in credits for no work, but other reasons? It would be funny you reciting job description to them as "debunking" that they actually worked. Brilliant logic

LOL. ok. Your president has his priorities, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 21367615)
I see Mybrainistaken has finally found a fulltime job for the next 4 years - defending every Trump screwup - it's gonna be busy. I hope Trump pays you well.

signed

your favorite libtard

I thought *I* was his favourite libitard? What the fuck Mineistaken are you fucking around on me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21368077)
Where was the lib outrage when Obongo constantly spent weeks golfing in Hawaii?

What? He dared to golf while he was on vacation? That bastard!

TheDynasty 12-09-2016 03:50 PM

Yawn....

Google Expert 12-09-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********** (Post 21368218)

He was on vacation every other month by your logic.

ufotestpilot 12-09-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDynasty (Post 21368350)
Yawn....

Remember when all we had to worry about was the president getting a blowjob?

bronco67 12-09-2016 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********** (Post 21368218)
LOL. ok. Your president has his priorities, right?

I thought *I* was his favourite libitard? What the fuck Mineistaken are you fucking around on me?

No one shovels shit with a smile better than her.

Yanks_Todd 12-10-2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21367531)

His priority would be crystal clear if he stepped aside. He isn't the "just a credit" kinda guy. He is the POTUS. He needs to start acting this way or even he will get to a point of failure where is minions need to face reality.

mineistaken 12-10-2016 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanks_Todd (Post 21369001)
His priority would be crystal clear if he stepped aside. He isn't the "just a credit" kinda guy. He is the POTUS. He needs to start acting this way or even he will get to a point of failure where is minions need to face reality.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 4h4 hours ago

I have NOTHING to do with The Apprentice except for fact that I conceived it with Mark B & have a big stake in it. Will devote ZERO TIME!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 48m48 minutes ago

Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!

mineistaken 12-10-2016 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 21367615)

signed

your favorite libtard

Again, libby logic.
How did I defend him in this case?

Lets see:

1. A guy posted that Trump won't do any work and it would be JUST CREDIT.
Mark prince "debunked" this guy by posting job description of that "just credit".

Let say I produce a movie, you are my buddy, I give you some "assistant producer" credit for nothing.
Then Mark comes in ant posts official job description for assistant producer and thinks he won the argument that you actually did the work and I am lying that I just gave you credit for being my buddy or whatever, or that it would be beneficial to have you in my credits, or whatever. :1orglaugh

I think you have enough brain power to understand that this is not a viable logic.

So I was 100% stating the fact of how Mark prince ws wrong with his logic and 0% defending Trump.

2. Barry came in and announced that this was Trump's priority etc.
I said - where do you get the idea that this was his priority? There was 0 indicator that this was any priority or whatever.
So barry just invented things.
Again - I merely stated the FACT that Barry invented things. 0% defending Trump, just fact statement.

Exposing flawed logic and stating facts = defending Trump in libby logic? :error:helpme

In no way I even implied that I approve of Trump being exec here (that is exposed as fake news now, btw). I merely talked about logic flaws in barry's and mark's posts. These are 2 separate things.

I am baffled how you are so stupid to mix these two things. If you expose logic flaws in someone who is speaking against Trump = you are defending Trump... :error:helpme While in fact I said 0 words in favor of him bing exec, I may be against it. That does not mean I can not expose logic flaws in peoples thinking who are against it as well.

According to your line of thinking:
I am against drugs.
Somebody is also against drugs, but makes illogical argument against them.
I expose that illogical argument.
According to you now I am defending drugs.

I mean seriously, THINK. This is very basic... Even you should understand it.

beerptrol 12-10-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21369145)

I have NOTHING to do with The Apprentice except for fact that I conceived it with Mark B & have a big stake in it. Will devote ZERO TIME!

Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!

Trump also tweeted he won the popular vote minus all the illegals that voted

He's a liar and can't be taken at his word

2MuchMark 12-10-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

He didn't create it. It was created soley by Mark Burnett. It is co produced with Trump, and Trump co-owns the franchise, but he didn't create it. Another Donald Trump Lie.

Quote:

Fake News? Another lie. How many lies does this make now? Lie #123,145,789? Sounds right to me.

Bladewire 12-10-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

The apprentice started in 2008 and out of hundreds of episodes Trump only executive produced 9 episodes. He hasn't always been listed as executive producer, only on episodes he's worked as executive producer on.

Trump said in his Time interview that he picked Arnold Swartzenneger to replace him.

The New Apprentice is halfway through production. Instead of Trump saying "I've stopped my work on the production" he's spinning it as "i have nothing to do with it"

Yanks_Todd 12-11-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

And his spokeswomen said he would in his spare time? But yeah, he is always truthful.

BarryB 12-11-2016 09:02 AM

The president of the US has to put all his business in a blind trust no? He can't earn from private businesses, can he?