GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fucking wasps !!! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1260652)

Scott McD 05-03-2017 09:25 AM

Fucking wasps !!!

Think we have a problem at our house with the fuckers. There's always a shit load around our front door. Can't see any signs of a nest anywhere, but there's clearly something at the house. Been like this for the past week now.

If there's one thing on this planet with no purpose other than to piss people off it's fucking wasps :mad::mad:

Bladewire 05-03-2017 09:36 AM

Spunky 05-03-2017 09:44 AM

Call Billy the exterminater!

TheDynasty 05-03-2017 10:04 AM

those suck especially when they sting

izombie 05-03-2017 03:18 PM

A friend of my brother got killed by yellow jackets several years ago, it actually made the news around our area at the time. He was mowing his yard with a riding lawn mower and went over a very large underground nest, the ground collapsed and he and mower fell into the nest and was trapped. The yellow jackets went crazy and he was stung thousands of times and died as a result, I always been scared to death of those things and even more so now.

beerptrol 05-03-2017 03:31 PM

I usually use a store brand wasp killer like raid for wasps.

when it comes to yellow jackets and hornets....I recommend a flame thrower

CaptainHowdy 05-03-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izombie (Post 21744328)
A friend of my brother got killed by yellow jackets several years ago, it actually made the news around our area at the time. He was mowing his yard with a riding lawn mower and went over a very large underground nest, the ground collapsed and he and mower fell into the nest and was trapped. The yellow jackets went crazy and he was stung thousands of times and died as a result, I always been scared to death of those things and even more so now.

That's harrowing ...

Scott McD 05-03-2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Shit that's nasty :(

I've always hated the fuckers since i was young and was out golfing with a friend, a wasp crawled under his t-shirt and stung him about 14 times. It eventually came out from it at his neck and i hit it off.

I've had a bit of a phobia ever since...

Relic 05-04-2017 12:20 AM

Could be worse op, they could be hornets.

Paul&John 05-04-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

wtf . . ..

MiamiBoyz 05-04-2017 01:07 AM

Quote:

OMG that is the funniest story I have ever heard if true. :1orglaugh

Denny BongaCash 05-04-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

oh my, that's horrifying :eek2

https://media.giphy.com/media/soss2HFa4ug3S/giphy.gif

DraX 05-04-2017 03:25 AM

Quote:

What a nasty story, I hate wasps I know even one of them can annoy and ruin the peace and tranquility of a day. I always watch out extra for wasps sometimes it's a false alarm and instead a bee is annoying me but that doesn't bother me much.

I don't have much phobia going around but wasps....ugh for real.

Matyko 05-04-2017 03:48 AM

horror! i hate wasps :(

CurrentlySober 05-04-2017 03:51 AM

i cunt a4d a wasp... :(

Struggle4Bucks 05-04-2017 05:17 AM

To get rid of them is very simple... Just burn the house down and rebuild it...

Bladewire 05-04-2017 11:10 AM

When I first read the thread title I thought the OP would be complaining about the rich WASP bitches in Beverly Hills or the Hamptons :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Busty2 05-04-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Yep thats a very,very sad story. I had a similar issue with wasps, though much less devastating while riding my lawn tractor last year. The tire dropped into a hole and as i tried to lift it out i was attacked by a swarm of wasps, i was lucky and was only stung a few dozen times, they go for the eyes so my eyelids closed up very fast. They followed me into the house and kept following me until i found some bug spray and zapped the fuckers. This would have been a funny sight for anyone looking on at grown man waving his arms around and bashing into things as he tries to escape, but i will say it frightened the shit out of me, dangerous fucking pests!!

MiamiBoyz 05-04-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21746143)
When I first read the thread title I thought the OP would be complaining about the rich WASP bitches in Beverly Hills or the Hamptons :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Me too...thought it was yet another thread bashing whites by self-loathing liberals. :pimp

Bladewire 05-04-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 21746377)
Me too...thought it was yet another thread bashing whites by self-loathing liberals. :pimp

You're not white :2 cents::1orglaugh

Tofu 05-04-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21746143)

OMG, I thought the same thing!

:1orglaugh